The Chasers War on Everything

Started by Sabby, April 17, 2011, 01:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

Its a real shame this show never went to other countries. It might lose you at times if your not Australian, especially when it targets specific politicians, but it works very much like the opening sketches of Conan O'Brian, taking recent news stories and dissecting the fuck out of them. A couple of very quick witted hosts with 12 pound balls of steel go after everything and anything, making absolute dicks of themselves with zero shame, while at the same time making way too much sense.

Really fantastic stuff. Here's a clip to get you started.

The Chaser's War on Everything - S01 E08 P02

And here's the Channel if you actually want to chase up the other episodes. They also did a show called CNNNN, a parody of the very news channel they tear into so much. Its our Onion News :)

Miss Lilly

Love Chasers!!  Especially their APEC stunt!  rofl!
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Tyrus

Haha, that was also a classic moment.
Sex and death. They're different, but the same. To reach that final moment, that climax, you got to give up control - of your body, of your soul. And love? Well, if sex is sweet and death is bitter, love is both. Love will always and forever break your heart.

My RP Request Thread.

Sabby

I like the comment on Youtube... "I was skeptical when they declared war on everything. But they're winning!"

Miss Lilly

I haven't watched them on youtube....
Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!