Looking for M for fantasy rp [mul]

Started by Elven Sex Goddess, December 07, 2008, 03:06:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elven Sex Goddess

Dungeon Siege

The setting is contained in a small confined world.  As the two characters are kept within the bowels of a dungeon.   The only contact with their captor is when livestock is dropped down to feed them.  In addition a magical barrier surrounds the dungeon walls.   As the captor is a wizard.   

The two captives are different species that are mortal enemies.  That would just as soon kill each other then ever get along or even work together.   One being a vampire, of which I will be playing known as Teara.   The other played by who ever would be interested in playing such.  A werewolf, the mortal enemy of the vampires and vice a versa.     The story will be picked up at the point the two have been captive for two weeks.  Numerous times each have tried to kill each other.  With neither getting the upper hand.  And yet through one is a nocturnal creature and the other  primal creature.    Each still have the need for companionship, to be interact with another being at the very least.  So an uneasy truce has come about.  When the food is dropped down.  The vampiress has first dips, drinking the vital blood needed.  While after the meat of the now carcass is left for the werewolf to feed upon.   

Finally the whole gist of the setting is a romance that is against all the dictates of the two species hatred for each other.

Alexander

W3rid th1nker

8)I'm interested but can i be a wererat instead i'll explian the diffrencts between that and a werewolf it might add some dicent pros to your story

Kurzyk

Greetings W3rid t1nker!

While we are thrilled that you show an interest in roleplay, applicants must first be approved before participating in adult roleplay games.

Please review the policy:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=14832.0

If there are other questions please refer them to your Intro thread.

Thank you! :)

Elven Sex Goddess

Thanks for the interest Alexander :)     

A little bit more insight to what I envision.  I see the two in a en capsule world of the dungeon.  That encompasses a maze of tunnels and rooms.  With a central room where food is lowered down to them in the form of live stock.  A magical barrier exists all around the perimeter of the dungeon walls, floor and ceiling.   As the two our captive pets of a wizard.   And for amusement at various times as ideas come to either of us.   Such scenarios as a beast/mythical creature such as a purple worm is let loose into the dungeon.  To toy with the two captives.  Giving elements of outside danger.  That further draws them together.   As stated in first post, the story unfolds in this narrow world.  With the outside of the dungeon world of the wizard and such as the third party.  The wizard though will remain that mysterious figure in all aspects.  A neutral central focal point for both of us to draw off.   An impossible romance where distrust turns trust,  hatred turns to love.  And finally freedom or a tragic end.

As for background of the werewolf character, any would be fine.  As to a prelude introduction of perhaps how he was captured.  As I will be doing the same with Teara the vampiress.  So if still interested, I will get a thread going with your response of yea.     

Now W3ird tinker, I would also like to thank you for your interest.   :)   

As for a were rat, I am familiar with the lore of the were rat.  If your basing it on the old world of darkness canon out of the 'werewolf the apocalypse'.   I do say though had not envisioned a were rat.  Through for the story purposes I would rather have it as a were wolf.   However, I have envisioned  expanding the setting to a three way with your approval onto the boards.   As your captured by the wizard and place down in the dungeon.   Adding a twist, as there is no love lost between the two shifter species.  As each would distrust the other two.  And this would add a different drama onto the setting.   Thus you can then join into the setting.  If Alexander agrees to a three way setting. 

Anyways that is based on your approval to the boards, and good luck with that. 

W3rid th1nker

uumm kay that sounds agreeable and thanks for the wishful thinking luv ::)

mannik

I also find this idea quite interesting....though with two potential candidates already I fear I may be too late....

Elven Sex Goddess

Right now Mannik your correct.  Alexander is first up with having the role of the werewolf in captivity.