Re: The Rise and Fall of Gender - 1a

Started by Insatiably Bored, March 21, 2010, 01:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Mine didn't count?  Damn.

-innocent look to Tales-  Hm?

Still 147 I guess.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Harley Quinn

If it was, Mr. J would kill me.

Still 147
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Endorphin

I'm sure I could live with that. :P

Still 147
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Harley Quinn

You could, but I don't want him to kill me!

Shhh, Chloe.

Still 147
Ons/Offs - Absences

Brian Boru

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Brian Boru

A/As updated 2/20/11

auroraChloe

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 12, 2010, 08:08:40 PM

Shhh, Chloe.

i hope you're kidding.  anyway.  enough of this un-game.   ::)

nice one Amelia 

a/a 8/21/17

Harley Quinn

He's a character, so I probably am kidding. ;)

Post, men.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Brian Boru

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 12, 2010, 08:13:54 PM
He's a character, so I probably am kidding. ;)

Post, men.

A character, the menace of gotham...he frickin threatened to kill me.

A/As updated 2/20/11

Endorphin

kitten

O&O - Intro - A&A - Elluiki
~ Avatar: Victoria Frances' Angel de la muerte ~

Brian Boru

A/As updated 2/20/11

Amelita

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Endorphin

Brian Boru

A/As updated 2/20/11

Harley Quinn

Quote from: talesoferoticadventure on August 12, 2010, 08:16:56 PM
A character, the menace of gotham...he frickin threatened to kill me.
That's my Puddin'!  ;D

Ons/Offs - Absences

Endorphin

Brian Boru

A/As updated 2/20/11

kitten

O&O - Intro - A&A - Elluiki
~ Avatar: Victoria Frances' Angel de la muerte ~

Endorphin

Amelita