Ʀoleplay Ⱥnyone?? [Female Seeking Male]

Started by Ŧwisted•Ṅightmare, November 23, 2015, 05:27:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ŧwisted•Ṅightmare

Hello everyone,
as you may noticed I am new around here (Still unapproved) and well I was given some information thanks to a member that I could post a request for pg13 roleplays to pass the time and I would love to start some roleplays with people who are looking. Anyway's my name is Twisted Nightmare but you can call call me Twist, Twisted or just Night whatever you want I do not mind as long as it's nothing bad of course.

Anyway's I figured that I would start out with a list that I have gathered that I would like to do while waiting and going through the application process :3
I hope I can get some responses soon and start a story with you all, thank you for your time and I hope you all find something that pops at you :)

Anime
Bleach   
Black Butler   
Fruits Basket   
Full Metal Alchemist   
Hellsing   
Inuyasha   
Legend of Korra   
Naruto   
Yu-Gi-Oh!   
Yu Yu Hakusho

Movies   
Avengers   
Batman   
Death Race   
Fast and Furious |All| 
Guardians of the Galaxy   
Harry Potter -all and books   
Hunger Games
Maze Runner (Both movies)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Old & New)
Rise of the Guardians

Real-Life
Arranged Marriage   
Accidental Pregnancy   
Band   
Best Friends   
Body Guard/Protected   
Enemies   
Hitman/Target   
Kidnapper/Kidnapped   
School Sceneries   

Television 
Arrow   
Bones
Buffy The Vampire Slayer 
Chicago Fire   
Chicago P.D 
Code Black
C.S.I (Miami)
Flash 
Hawaii Five-O
House M.D
Game of Thrones   
Sons of Anarachy   
Supernatural   
Teen Wolf   
Vikings   
Walking Dead

Ŧwisted•Ṅightmare

Just replay to the thread since I am not approved yet I am not able to see any Private messages, thank you all again :)

MythicalMorpheus69

Hey im also new and awaiting approval :) i like your style lol would U like to roleplay kidnapper/kidnapped or accidental pregnancy ?
Mithic....

Oniya

Quote from: •MythicalMorpheus69• on November 28, 2015, 12:26:55 AM
Hey im also new and awaiting approval :) i like your style lol would U like to roleplay kidnapper/kidnapped or accidental pregnancy ?

You may have noticed the 'Denied' badge under the OP's username.  This means that they are unable to respond and will not be returning.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17