Classic Werewolves OOC

Started by Galactic Druid, May 26, 2016, 10:43:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Verasaille on June 07, 2016, 06:27:47 PM
No hurry, but are we waiting for something or are you letting the timer go the whole 24 hours before daylight, Guy?

I will be gone this afternoon to celebrate my birthday. Don't get too carried away with the discussions ...oh well...HAVE fun I will catch up later!!

I said it before, but Happy Birthday! :)

Mintprincess

No hurry, but are we waiting for something or are you letting the timer go the whole 24 hours before daylight, Guy?

I will be gone this afternoon to celebrate my birthday. Don't get too carried away with the discussions ...oh well...HAVE fun I will catch up later!!
+1 -grins-  best birthday ever!!!

Verasaille

Oh yes!! We share a birthday!! Happy Birthday, Mint!  It's always good to meet another Gemini!

This game has to be the most interesting one I have played in awhile. I like this big group.

I hope we get as many for the next game. I wonder who will run it? Saffron, did you say you wanted to do it and have a theme?
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

yugi006

Happy Birthday.

Ceralilly

Happy birthday ladies! My oldest daughter is the 13th. ☺
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Autumn Sativus

Guy and I are discussing running something big together :3
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

James Moriarty

I love games run by Saffron and Guy -- one of my favorite games ever was one of those!

Ceralilly

I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Galactic Druid

Happy Birthday, Vera!

As soon as I'm home and have s chance for the pills I'm taking to wear off, I'll post results.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Mintprincess

What about happy birthday Mint....

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: James Moriarty on June 07, 2016, 07:42:26 PM
I love games run by Saffron and Guy -- one of my favorite games ever was one of those!
We are seriously considering the idea of a VIr reboot.
Us against the world

Madame Professor

I've never played in a Saffron run game, but I am a big fan of Guy run mafia games. I think he does a great job with balancing everything and putting some nice flavor in his posts! Appreciate all the hard work you put into these, Guy. Especially this one. Having a blast!

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

James Moriarty

<3 VIr <3

I promise not to go all rogue on you!

Galactic Druid

Virtually Irresistible was my brainbaby when I first joined E. I still want to write a story in that universe someday.

I remember getting together that game, it was a rather fun one!

Galactic Druid

Oh! And thank you, MP! It's nice to know the game is being enjoyed!

Remiel

Quote from: Madame Professor on June 07, 2016, 09:35:37 PM
I've never played in a Saffron run game, but I am a big fan of Guy run mafia games. I think he does a great job with balancing everything and putting some nice flavor in his posts! Appreciate all the hard work you put into these, Guy. Especially this one. Having a blast!

+1

Rel Mayer

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on June 08, 2016, 12:35:29 AM
Oh! And thank you, MP! It's nice to know the game is being enjoyed!

It's totes enjoyed!

yugi006

Quote from: Saffron on June 07, 2016, 07:32:36 PM
Guy and I are discussing running something big together :3

I'm excited for it.

Verasaille

I am willing for more games, this is fun!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Autumn Sativus

As an idea that I'm rolling around in my head, how do people feel about a larger game (like... 30 players) with three teams? :o
Us against the world

Rel Mayer

I will play almost anything and everything, but I personally love games of all sizes! I don't discriminate!

yugi006

Quote from: Saffron on June 08, 2016, 01:59:29 PM
As an idea that I'm rolling around in my head, how do people feel about a larger game (like... 30 players) with three teams? :o

I always enjoy a game with more than just two teams and size does not matter to me. I'm up for it.

Aiden

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Aiden on June 08, 2016, 02:31:53 PM
Dibs on the girl team!

Aiden is one of the girls.

It is known.

Aiden