1on1 Fantasy RP wanted (M looking for F)

Started by drizzt9889, July 02, 2010, 12:39:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drizzt9889

I am looking for a passionate writer willing to write with me, not just piggy back off the story. I am also big on spelling and grammar; we all make mistakes but netspeak is unacceptable in RP. I RP through email, not IM. I am looking for a female to play the role of the pursuer, here is the plot.

Tos'un drags his dry tongue over his even drier lips. His eyes scan the field beyond the tree line in front of him, his glowing red orbs the only thing visible within the shroud of darkness his cloak cast upon his face. He had been traveling for weeks, constantly within the shadows and hidden from society since he was drow.
"She sure is the persistant one.." He whispers to himself, watching as the mercenary who was after him rides into the town he had passed through.

Tos'un is on a determined march, his mind and heart pulling him towards the hints and whispers of a band of wayward drow of like mind to him. This mercenary has been on his trail since Balder's Gate, looking to collect the bounty on his head.

Reply to this thread or PM me if interested, welcome to most race and class selections for the persuer.
"Bullshit, you are just scared of what others might think of you."