4 words in Jail

Started by Mordred, September 18, 2011, 01:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flower

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Flower

Good morning cell mate  ;)

naughtygirl

Well hello new prisoner!  :-)

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Flower

Party in my cell  ::)

lonlyazn

What's there for drinks?

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

adroitgrayman

lonlyazn

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

Flower

Nope, only the wall :'(

adroitgrayman

naughtygirl

Or watch me instead?  ;)

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

naughtygirl

Makes passion heighten considerably

adroitgrayman

naughtygirl

My sentiments exactly adroitgrayman

lonlyazn

adroitgrayman

Flower

That's against the rules  O:)

lonlyazn

Jason

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

That Blue One

Captain Maltese

Also known as circle....

That Blue One

I actually prefer squares.