Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Autumn52, April 11, 2012, 09:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adammair

MiaFire

I have been well since my full return, Adammair. I have not seen you in a while. Hope you are good. :)
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Adammair

I am, thank you. Much better now that you have come back... ;)

MiaFire

Very glad to hear you're so good. I didn't know I was so missed when the PM box is right there. :P
-

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

MiaFire

Thank you. I completely agreed with Betty White on it.
-

Berek

Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Mr Bigglesworth

Autumn52

Wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him close whispering, "Yes you may." I would press my lips to his right cheek then his left. I would let my hands run through his hair as I press my lips against his I would open my mouth slightly and let my tongue lick his lips and my lips as I increase the pressure against his lips. Moving my lips against his losing myself in the kiss.

Berek

I'm strictly light bondage, but open to experimentation lol :) How are you today?
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

MiaFire

Duct tape has many lovely uses, though it can sometimes ruin a pair of shoes.  O:)
-

Berek

MiaFire

You could if you're planning to let me return the favor, though I can keep you still with just a satin ribbon. -smiles as she whispers and kisses his cheek-
-

Berek

duct tape or satin ribbon - decisions, decisions! Maybe I'll go for the satin! Smooches and snogs as he whispers sweet nothings...

MiaFire

-blushes at the whispers but smiles- Much too much stubborn fire for just satin to hold me. The satin ribbon is for you.  O:)
-

Berek

You think I don't have a stubborn streak? Would the ducttape gag your mouth or bind your hands?

MiaFire

Such a lazy professor... -grins- You'll have to find that out for yourself.
-

Mr Bigglesworth

Berek

Shall I profess my love for you my dear? Or would you prefer to be covered in tape from head to foot so you  couldn't escape?

MiaFire

Ah, such false promises of love do nothing for a girl with no heart, but could you even catch me to tape me?  >:)
-

Timeless

Is it bad if I told you that I want to remove those net stockings from your legs?

OrchidofDarkness

Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

MiaFire

Ah, hello to you. I hope your day has been enjoyable.
-

OrchidofDarkness

"Hello. Yes its perking up a little. I do hope that you are having a pleasant day "
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.