Need a dominat male (F seekin M)

Started by Deli, July 17, 2011, 12:06:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deli

Male character: Werewolf will turn werewolf when he is 16
Female character: My character will be human till she is bitten by a vampire.

Our characters grew up together. They were best friends since they were in second grade.  As they grew together they both ended up having mix feelings for each other. 
Your character leaves before his 16th birthday so he could learn to control his wolf form with his family and get to know his pack.

Being that he was her best friend and her crush my character ends up getting sad and fall into a depression. She does things that ends up attracting a vampire. My character turns into a vampire at the age of 16.

There is a war against vampires and werewolves. This war has been going on for thousands of years. One night there was a small battle and my character that is now 18 is stuck in a losing fight.  She ends up on the ground hurt nobody around. She looks as if she is dead. Till this your character who is 18 comes up and sees her knowing who she is.

This is like a Romeo and Juliet kind of thing. Just not as sad or boring.
Every picture tells a story, sometimes we don't like the ending... sometimes we don't understand it. (Cheshire Cat Alice madness returns)

Deli

updated-

The angel's has lost the world to the demons. Only a few angles were able to get go into hiding and go back into the sky’s where they belong.

The demons use humans as there slaves, sex slaves and anything they can think off. All the humans could do is work for them and some gave up praying for help. Others kept praying for the angle’s help.
One angel demands to help them to refight. With that idea they told her she would be the only one to save the world. My character had became a fallen angel till she can help the world turn into the light once again. Your character is the son of the king of demons who keeps the world in darkness.   
His father has found about this angle and wants her dead so he sends out his son to kill her. When he finds her he takes her and tortures her. Well one day he starts seeing her in a different light and starts to fall for her.
He has to decide whether or not  to turn her in or save her and help her.

Now if you decide to turn her in his father will torture her and do whatever you want to do with her. It will be him and your character.

I’m willing to play the father as well. This story can go different ways really.
Every picture tells a story, sometimes we don't like the ending... sometimes we don't understand it. (Cheshire Cat Alice madness returns)

Deli

Rome times there were slaves and gladiators. A small town was taken over and all the women and men were sold by slaves. The men were turned into gladiators.

One of the girls had killed two soldiers with her father’s sword trying avenge her younger brother and sister who were killed.  Once she was captured the General took her and gave her to his son to do what he wished.

Deli

update

I want to do anything with Iron man armored adventures. With the teen tony and maybe with a new superhero girl.

Deli

update

Our characters are co-workers...Your character has been at this job longer then mine about 4 years. He is also best friends with my character's "boyfriend".

Anyway my character is dating Andrew who has been always carrying about her. That was still his best friend dumped his ex-girlfriend.   Andrew has been talking to your character’s ex.  Your character soon starts falling for my character even if she was still dating Andrew. 

Well one day my character ends up in the hospital and your character is there to help her through it all. Which her boyfriend ends up breaking up with her. Causing your character to help her out through her hard time.

I’m willing to play any extra characters.