Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro

Can you ever be serious.~hands on hips~

Merry Gentry

you never laugh at my jokes any more
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Nitro

Merry Gentry

You don't like any of the shoes I bought you, and they don't fit me!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Nitro

You never want to go out anymore and i just can't be seen alone.

Merry Gentry

Nitro

I do not. Unless it is to work. Someone has to support you and your life style!

Jade

You're never home, you're always at work. You're probably sleeping with your secretary. I just can't deal with this anymore.

Nitro

Wait wait don't go...On second thought yeah go ahead.

frecklessobe

You tried, you tried real hard. But it just wasn't enough for me. I guess I was waiting for you to sweep me off my feet and take me away into the sunset on a horse. It never happened. How lame. I believe it's time to say goodbye.
Only when you are no longer afraid, do you begin to live.

O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=68584.0

Nitro

I thought you would be my one and only now it seems i was the one of many.I think you better go. ~Turns facing away~

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Can't take the way you make me feel, im tired of you lies and sleeping with anyone with a pulse. SO we are through, god help any man whom loves you.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

despickable

you might be dressed in the maid outfit but the only cleaning going on is you cleaning out your things and going...IBye

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Nitro

Im breaking up with you because all you wear is the tux from our date and i need someone with style.

the taken

I'm breaking up with you cause you're a Twilight fan. I can't stand it. Come back when you're over the sparkling weirdos.

Nitro

Im breaking up with you because your not a team Jacob fan. You know i don't care much for the vampires it is the ware wolves that i like...we are too missed matched.

TheLovelyMaid

I'm breaking up with you because you wouldn't share your bottle of Edward's body glitter with me.

Nitro

Im breaking up with you because your duster is too big.

IrysBleu

I'm breaking up with you because your Icon is too sexy  ;)
Stay(sic) Maggots!!!!!

Nitro

Im breaking up with you because you always wear Blue.~which is my favorite color~

Merry Gentry

I can't take it.. all you ever wear is blue, blue, blue! there are other colors you know!
like... PINK!

Nitro

Were done your always wearing my cousins stripper shoes.

Merry Gentry

You told your cousin that I took her stripper shoes, and you know how much I loved those!
You used to like it when I dressed up in them for you, but now? Just take the shoes and go...

Nitro

Yes i told my cousin and well now a day's you wear them for everyone else but me. That can no longer be keep the shoes and go.

Serephino

That hair.... what were you thinking?