Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Divine Tenacity

-purrs as she nuzzles with peccavi-
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Derwaysh

"Forgive me father for I have sinned. I almost fell into the path of the temptress, the ninja and a sexy professor."

And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Madame Professor

Oh indeed, Derwaysh. I like my coffee with a bit of cream and Splenda. ;)

Why, Lazarus... Such sweet words you speak of us.

Smiling, she snuggles with the other lovely ladies, kissing both their cheeks lightly.

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Vill

Heathens, the lot of ya. Banding together might bring you victory in this battle, but you'll never win the war.

Divine Tenacity

If we are evil, ladies, I don't ever want to be good.

Good is boring.

-licks the Madame's cheek and squeezes Peccavi's bottom-

Bedroom Lazarus

Quote from: Derwaysh on February 19, 2014, 11:32:30 PM
"Forgive me father for I have sinned. I almost fell into the path of the temptress, the ninja and a sexy professor."

They have form a triumvirate of silky, curvy and tempting flesh.  Weakness is to be expected.

I mean, we could go over there and try to join them....

But no!  We will stand firm.  Possibly in more ways then one.  But firm we shall stand against them.  Very close up against them...

No!  Hold me back comrades!

Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Vill

Do not give into their pixilated points of peer pressure. It's a pleasure of incorporeal flesh. Be strong!

rouwdy

Peccavi

Quote from: Derwaysh on February 19, 2014, 11:32:30 PM

That should be...

Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned. I have fallen into the wicked embrace of the other side. The fairer flesh calling me to aid in their battle against my own sex.

There's room over here for more people to help us count down...

She pulls Midori and Madame close, tracing kisses upon each lady's silken flesh as they drop the numbers.

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Vill

Bedroom Lazarus

Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 

The Sins that Beckon Me

Divine Tenacity

Derwaysh

Oh Lady Peccavi, you're a delicious albeit wicked temptress. You may be failing, Lazarus... I have already failed.

I must abstain from further battle. It seems I have much to learn.

~Surrenders to the arms of the ladies~
And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

rouwdy

Madame Professor

Hmmm, Midori, my dear... You took the words right out of my mouth.

Unfortunately, I will have to leave you and the lovely Peccavi to hold the fort, as sleep beckons once again. Sanity is overrated, though. If only I could resist!

G'night you lovely ladies and wonderful gentlemen. I shall return to further the efforts of the fairer sex in this war!

Kisses the lovely ladies as she makes her exit.
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Vill

We could also consider his transgressions as having achieved a "man on the inside" ... Dat pun.

Bedroom Lazarus

The Sins that Beckon Me

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Looking for roleplay partners with ideas. Any takers? Pm me.

Vill

No, not me. I'll never surrender!!!!!!!!

Divine Tenacity

-sadly watches the Madame go, licking her bottom lip-

Tasty...

-turns to Peccavi, pressing a hungry mind-blowing kiss to her lips-

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Peccavi

Purrs heatedly as Midori kisses her and Peccavi slips two hands up to cradle the lovely's face before flicking her tongue across sinful lips, drawing in a taste of the temptress beside her.

Blows kisses to the lovely Madame as she slips away before wrapping her arm around Derwaysh as he abandons his side of the battle to join the ladies.

We welcome all of those that wish to defect!

Rewarding him, she presses her lips to Derwaysh's in a slow, smoldering kiss.

-150!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Vill

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Bedroom Lazarus

Surrender to the women and let all earthly desire take you.

But will they respect you?

I believe I shall continue in my crusade Peccavi, no matter how beguiling your smile.

Thanks anyway.

The Sins that Beckon Me