Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiopeia

*sends Smoky the Bear after you with multiple fines and lectures and slips the win away from you while you're being yelled at*  Ahahaha!

Aether

Roasts smokey on a spit and offers you some, whilst yee are distracted, i grab the win and surround myself with fire.

Cassiopeia

MURDERER!  *fires rapid ice bolts at you and snatches the win away during the barrage*  You will never win!

Aether

Ice is so yesterdays element, fire is now, as is my win!  *grabs the win*

Cassiopeia

Psh you wish flame boy!  Ice will always be cool ...  *kisses your cheek and lets the frost bite begin to take over while I snatch the win*

Aether

Creates a feedback loop of heat into your lips stealing your breath away and removes the win from you.

Cassiopeia

*tries to speak in protest but has no breath*  Haaaaaahhhhh .... *growls and cools self off before leaping on top of you and grabbing the win back*  Naheeeeeh *coughs*  Nheeeh *coughs*  Neveragain!  *cacoons self in an ice block*

Aether

Melts the ice slowly from around your hand carrying the win and leaves you to dethaw naturally with a smile.

Cassiopeia

*glowers*  You're just EBIL!  *blinks out of the icy shielding and scurries between your legs, popping up and taking the win*  MINEITELLYOU! *dives into a lake*

Aether

Boils the lake and takes the win from your poached fingers.

abandoneddolly

Sneaks behind you and takes the win

Aether

Tackles you and takes the win.

Cassiopeia

*frosts off the lake and leaps up in the trees, stalking you from above and dropping down at the perfect moment*  DEATHFROMABOVE!  *grabs the win and jumps back up into the trees, freezing them so a certain fire god cannot consume them*

Aether

Lights your toes on fire and takes the win as you slip off the melting ice of the branches below you taking the win easily.

Cassiopeia

*slips off the melting ice branches and plummets to the ground, landing on top of you and conveniently taking the win*

abandoneddolly

picks the win up and runs away

DiverseDesires

*Puts her foot out, tripping dolly and taking the win from her hand and  kisses it saying*            All mine!
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Creshnagarine

<the smoke coalesces into the WIN>

It's mine....all mine.

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.  ~Ray Bradbury

Sworn to the Oath of The Drake.

My Introduction -  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70192.0

Current projects -
A Dark Path to a New Kingdom (Creshnagarine and LadyNox) - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184564.msg8873061#msg8873061

eroticslut

knowing you can't stop me I walk up glide my hands on you chest
pick up the WIN  start walking away
turn around  "smile"  and disappear into the dark night

Aiden

auroraChloe

hiya Sunshine    8-)    i think that's mine.

a/a 8/21/17

Scribbles

Nuh-uh, that's mine. Here, I found yours over there. *takes win and hands two cents*
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

abandoneddolly

auroraChloe

yes, i did.  thanks    ;D

a/a 8/21/17

Cassiopeia

Nonono ... thank YOU!  ::)