Life is Wonderful

Genre: Black Comedy, Action
Pairing: F/F
Forum: Bon/NC
Role Sought: Anyone you Wish
Seeking to Play: Diana Prince aka Wonder Woman or an OC Superheroine
Themes: Superheroes, Manipulation, Hyperreality, Harems
Inspiration:  The Boys, Watchmen

Everyone loves Wonder Woman. She’s the perfect angel that they wished for. Someone who saves the day by showing up at the right place at the right time. Puts herself through excruciating things for an increasingly cruel world that often forgets to not only change, to improve its way but also for something as simple as giving her a thank you.

All this time Diana has been everything they’ve demanded, not matter how unfair the exchange has been. Yet, it’s she who’s often questioned. Her motives, her loyalties despite doing all the good she does. Break a goon’s jaw and make them bleed? She’s human rights nightmare. Put some terrorists out of commission? She’s invaded a country and causing problems for the governments of these pathetic humans who keep on playing geopolitical games. Say something in an interview, have it misinterpreted by internet warriors who slander the name of the divinity that she is, demanding for her cancelation.

That is, until something in this shit stained world just causes her to snap. Calling in the desires, the cravings she has kept suppressed.

Not anymore.

The World needs Wonder Woman more than Wonder Woman needs the world and Diana is going to have her pound of the flesh for all the good she has done. She’s still going to do the good, save the world, take care of the problems, appear for charities. But it’ll no longer be on their terms but on hers. She finds a woman she rescued fetching? Diana won’t hesitate to fondle her, steal a kiss, demand a proper thank you for the rescue job. Next time a reporter tries to smear her? Diana would go and pay her a visit and put things in order. Annoy her too much? She’ll just sit out and wait for few disasters to unfold until the world is begging her to come back, to be their savior again.

And this time, from now on every single time she’ll take what she wants and indulge herself because she deserves it. She has more than earned it. Besides, can they really stop her from taking what she wants? Not really. What do they have? Their joke of armies and malfunctioning gizmos that she can crush in a moment? This was always the case but she never made them realize that until now. But now they do.

Life is Wonderful.

So this is the kernel. I’ve tried advertising something like this before and my craving’s back lately with The Boys issues that I’ve found myself reading this weekend. As you can see, the concept calls for an open ended, creative world and I’d like to explore an array of things in it along with Diana quite ruthlessly indulging in her desires of flesh and of also having a blast with her powers, using them to fulfill her indulgences while still being this absolute icon in the eyes of the world. I want to explore the darker element of being a superhero.  While the ad is written with Wonder Woman in mind, it can as easily be used with an original character. As for my partner’s character while I’d absolutely love to be GM’d for this in a variety of scenarios, here’s some basic concepts but it can be anything:

1.   A snooty reporter she rescues.
2.   Some young woman who idealizes Diana and pesters her for a selfie or an autograph in wrong moment only to find out about this darker side of hers.
3.   Villainess being given a taste of her own medicine before being handed to cops.
4.   Heiress or daughter of CEO of some corporation who wants to use Diana for certain endorsements.
5.   There can be any crossovers with any of Marvel/DC or any other comicbook characters.
6.   And bevy of other women xD.

If this catches your eye, feel free to PM me and we'll discuss things. Thanks for reading the ad!

Le Immortelle

More room has opened up lately so bumping this one again. Any interested parties hit me up in PM's!