Exalted 2ed: The West [NC-H/E]: RECRUITING NEW PLAYERS

Started by Blaze, April 15, 2009, 11:20:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Great Triangle

I don't particularly mind going up against the silver prince, considering my captain's interest in destroying his influence.  As long as we try to drown them in butter before pulling out the guns.  *grins*  (although it would piss off other members of the party, I'd really like to pick up some immaculate monks to spread the immaculate faith in areas controlled by ancestor cults.)
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

Voichin

The great, triangle, I'd say no. Mundane ships tend to fall into pieces really quick in the presence of Exalted. And the folding ship offers considerable freedom of movement, not to mention that it doesn't need crew and changes appearance at will.

Rhapsody, I'm not sure you need to pay for Solar bond with another PC. It is of course open to interpretation, so speak with the storyteller.

Also, your combo is a killer if it hits, but the essence burn is insane and you suffer from lack of defensive charms. Dodge excellency+leaping dodge (or even 4 perfect defenses, which are cheaper), a popular combo offers considerable protection from it and I'd hate a thrower or righteous devil style practitioner as an enemy.
Notable for bad manners and lack of empathy.

ONs and OFFs

The Great Triangle

Mundane ships fall to peices quick in the presence of the Dragon Blooded.  *grins*

A galleon takes a lot to kill, like having its own anchor rammed all the way through it, or having a fire aspect dragon blooded go full anima flare in the middle of the hold. 

On the other hand, the more the ship is the game's setting, the more plot immunity it has!  :-)

Of course, all I need is somewhere to carry my troupe and all their costumes and props, and maybe a theater in case I'm going into completely barbaric territory, which don't really fit on a folded folding boat. 

Ons and Offs

Rhapsody

All Lunars have some level of Solar Bond as it's an innate connection to their Solar mate.  But some Lunars are more closely bound than others, and that sort of tie is what Solar Bond represents.  :)

Quote from: Voichin on April 17, 2009, 11:54:40 PMAlso, your combo is a killer if it hits, but the essence burn is insane and you suffer from lack of defensive charms.

I know.  The essence cost is insane, which is part of the reason why it's a last resort for her.  I mentioned that. :) "Expensive as hell".  It doesn't lack for defense entirely, since it includes the First Melee Excellency, which can be used to increase Parry DV.  It's Reflexive, and as part of a combo, it can be activated at any time during the turn in which the combo began to increase DV.  (Unless I'm remembering that wrong, but I'm fairly certain I'm right in that.)

One of the big things this Charm relies on is having some sort of armor, and keeping Essence-Gathering Temper in reserve.  As a oneshot ability, it's devastating.  Given utility charms and very careful conservation of motes and planning ahead, it's peerless in my opinion. :)

QuoteDodge excellency+leaping dodge (or even 4 perfect defenses, which are cheaper), a popular combo offers considerable protection from it and I'd hate a thrower or righteous devil style practitioner as an enemy.

That's what her second Combo is for, which adds in Iron Raptor Technique. :P
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Voichin

I've thought about Iron raptor. However Essencex8 is often much less than (Str+Dodge)x6, which is the distance he can flee horizontally.
Notable for bad manners and lack of empathy.

ONs and OFFs

Rhapsody

All depends on your playstyle, really, and your character's personality.  My Dawn is a Delzahn warlord, and I tried to tailor her fighting style with that in mind.  Running away isn't really hardwired into her. :P
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

The Great Triangle

Actually, I do have a question for the ST.  About how durable is a mundane galleon?

Being made of wood, then it would likely have hardness and soak of around 8B/8L, although the number of health levels is a bit tricky to suss out.  The closest ship in Wonders of the Lost Age in size to a galleon is the swift midday brilliance class light warship.  This ship class has 35 undamaged health levels, 20 minor damage health levels, 10 critical damage health levels, and the inoperative and destroyed health levels.  Considering the differences between a first age military vessel and a modern merchant vessel, one could reasonably drop these health levels by half.  However, the ship class discussed is only 75 feet long, while a galleon is over 100 feet long.  Additionally, the soak of the modern vessel is 22 less than the soak of the first age vessel, more than accomidating for the difference between the two.  Therefore, with ST approval, I'd like to reduce the health levels by one third, rounding down, generating the following stats:

Soak/Hardness: 8L/8B     Health Levels:  U x 23 M x 12 C x 5  I  D 

Ons and Offs

Rhapsody

Scroll of Kings, p146 has mundane ships, like the blue-water merchant.  This would be more along the lines of what you're looking for, I think.  I can PM the relative passage to you if you don't have access to the book.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

The Great Triangle

That would be helpful, I lack access to scroll of kings.

Ons and Offs

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Krule

Quote from: The Great Triangle on April 17, 2009, 03:49:32 PM
I think the character looks good, but I think you'd be much better off spending your 4 extra xp on combos rather than on secondary skills.  For example, 1st dodge excellency plus 1st melee excellency would enable you to protect yourself a lot better.  From a general perspective, since a dire lance is a reasonably defensive weapon, you may want to consider rebuilding your character using a parry based fighting style so you can take advantage of the ability of melee excellencies to add to your defense and offense in the same round, and use what you save on pumping the dodge skill to buy some decent artifact armor. 

(Given what you've spent on dodge charms, you could probobly have heavenly guardian defense and maybe an offensive melee charm or two by the by.)

(also, since you're an assasain type, try and consider getting a melee equivelent of flashing vengance draw.  It would probobly have one weapon, two blows as a prerequisite, and allow you to add several successes to your join battle roll, which is bliss for an assassain)

I don't need Heavenly Guardian Defense yet, I have Seven Shadow Evasion, that will do for the moment.. part of the concept is movement.. that's why I took the valor flaw for that perfect defense... activate it, and he moves to challenge the most dangerous foe.

I am not ever going to get any armor for him.. except resistance charms, in his view, armor is confining and restrictive, and underwater, it's often the sort of thing that gets you killed in the depths.   

You do realize, that together with his heartstone bracers, he's got a natural Dodge DV of 8 (7 without the bracers).. which is better then anything any mortal can normally achieve, outside of some mystical advantage. 

Still, I might drop one of the two extra charms I purchased for him, to give him a nice combo, for 7 to 10 xp.. perhaps something to consider.

As to your thoughts about making him more dangerous as an assassin, look at him.. he's got a natural Dex of 5... and a melee of 3, that's 8 dice.. + 3 for his Dire Lance that he can increase by up to 8 dice with essence overwhelming, to a total of 19 dice.. that's a lot of skill..

Regarding the statements about hating stuff.. look at his motivation, Clease the taint and corruption from creation.. shadowlands and undead are a different kind of taint then the wyld but they are still taint.. and Yozi corrupted cultists and agents are another kind of corruption and taint. 

On a different note, anyone interested in playing his lunar mate?

Rhapsody

Quote from: Krule on April 18, 2009, 01:08:54 AMOn a different note, anyone interested in playing his lunar mate?

I only see two Lunar sheets posted so far, and I think we're both tapped. :S
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Thufir Hawat

Quote from: Paladin on April 17, 2009, 11:00:19 PM
well shit. That ruins my only idea I was liking.
No, it doesn't. Unless by "blade"you mean "swords", then yes - you need either Fire dragon style, or a style that uses hook swords, like the Snake or Mantis style. I recommend Mantis, by the way.
If you mean "any kind of blade", you can use Solar Hero with katars, Tiger with tiger claws, Ebon Shadow with sais, Mantis with all of the above, and the list goes on...
Also, if you have one charm from any style that lets you use a blade, you can use it with your Martial arts Excellency, and Dodge defences are not hindered by it at all. If you go for this, you can even take a single Even blade charm or a single charm from Fire Dragon, and use the associated blades with charms of the style and Excellencies.
And you will still know what to do in a clinch ;).

Quote from: Rhapsody on April 17, 2009, 11:08:00 PM
... There's ...another theme?
What other theme ;D? Killing people just to take their stuff is getting old, you know... :P
Besides, you forget we can't take them on at once, even if my Valor 4 character suggests otherwise in-game ;). We'll have to ally with people we hate in the beginning... :D

Quote from: The Great Triangle on April 17, 2009, 11:39:11 PM
I don't particularly mind going up against the silver prince, considering my captain's interest in destroying his influence.  As long as we try to drown them in butter before pulling out the guns.  *grins*  (although it would piss off other members of the party, I'd really like to pick up some immaculate monks to spread the immaculate faith in areas controlled by ancestor cults.)
Of course you will drown them in butter - I even count on you to deplete them from their Willpower 8-)!
Join The System Gamers List
Request thread 1 Request thread 2
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs
"Love is a negative form of hatred." - Roger Zelazny, This Immortal

A&A thread!

Pumpkin Seeds

There once was a little girl just like you.  Her green eyes flashed with a thousand worlds unseen and her heart sang for all those undiscovered lands.  Greedy was her mind and idle her hands for the tasks her mother gave her.  She could not hear her father’s commands because all she heard was the roar of the ocean and the beat of her heart for another place.  Each night, despite the locks on her doors and the shutters of her window, she would slip out to the shore.  There would she sing for the lands lost her.  On that shore each night under the moonlight she would mourn a life that had never lived.

On this little island did this girl become a woman.  All those things that a woman needs she was given, but she desired nothing laid before her.  Shells from the blue reaches, pearls paid for by her father’s nets and the attentions of men most acclaimed would not quench her thirst.  Like a drowning man amidst the sea, she begged only for the taste of spring water.  So much did she long for those far away shores that she did the most unthinkable thing of her life. 

She filled a bag with all her shells and pearls, stuff it so that her parents might think it her.  That bag she then threw into the waters, under the same moonlight she had sang so many times before.  There she then cried out her father’s name and hide herself among the rocky alcoves that lined this island.  When her parents came, there was a great commotion as they sought to find her.  They saw only a shape bobbing in the water before it disappeared under the waves.  Her father and her suitors dove under the waves, while she fled from her spot.  On her mind was only one thing and that was to catch the merchant ships of the harbor.

Not all of her precious stones went to the bottom of the water.  Some were set to wet palms and close eyes while she made her way onto the ship.  Such was her craft that none suspected the new worker.  So great her skill of stealth that none knew she rested in the bowels of that ship.  Quietly she existed there, for none could call a life of eating and sleeping much else.  Yet were her tale to end here or even at the destination of this ship, then I would not have a story to tell you.  No instead fate had a different twist for her, a play of irony.

You see her parents now wailed for the loss of their daughter beneath the sea.  The spirits heard of this cruelty and set out to make it so.  Spirits of wind and water fell on this little vessel, tearing it up into the mighty sky and then down below into the black waters.  Wood cracked and sails were abandoned.  Sailors took off in their boats while their ship sank, praying for safe waters to shore.  The depths commanded that she come to meet them just as her parents thought she had before.

Oh but our little woman was not done then either.  The storm was so great that it threw here in the deep places of that ship.  Planks of wood groaned so loud that it nearly made her deaf.  Water seeped into her so quickly she thought it would fill her to the brim.  Yet she did not give up but instead rose to the surface.  Nimble fingers grasped at sturdy and crumbling beams alike, fear propelling her upward into air and water both.  Clutching only a bag of biscuits and water, she leapt from the bowels and into the sky. 

She did not find water when she landed, but rather barrels strapped together.  A raft that the moonlight had sent her, a blessing that not even the spirits of the sea could take.  Oh certainly they tried but she clung to her raft with such fierce determination it cowed even the quick souls of the wind.  So instead they tried to make her wish for the death of the waves.  In the sky the sun beat down upon her brow and the water steamed with flames from beneath its waves.  Her stomach turned against her as it betrayed her hunger and the winds refused to cool her burning skin.  Only at night did the moon grant her relief and each night she would sing her praise to that lovely vision. 

She watched, each night, as the moon came to her in a different shape.  Her eyes red with tears at first, but then red from not having tears any longer.  Each night she would sing a different sing to that vision of the moon, wetting her lips only to keep the purity of her words for that vision to hear.  So long did she sing for that far away creature that she barely noticed the pain any longer.  Only when there was nothing left for her to feel and hope dared leave her body, did she look to the sky to see her precious moon was no more.

Yet even then she did not cry out for mercy.  No, she only sang one more song.  A song not for the life she had lost or the one she had never lived.  Such a song would not have raised an ear of interest from those souls gathered.  No her song was for the moon she would not see again and the waters she would never kiss.  That song she sang on her last mortal day was in mourning for a world she would soon leave behind.  For that night her stage was a raft and her audience the stars above.  On that night she received her final blessing from a Princess and Queen.

For down came her beloved moon.  Down came the Princess of the Heavens and the Queen of the Untamed.  She descended from her throne behind curtains of starry night to touch her hand to the forehead of her minstrel.  Beneath her raft were raised the wings of watery angels that carried her forth.  From the sandy bottoms of the water came their spirit to carry her home and guide her to a destiny she knew had eluded her. 

That then is the story of Blessed Water of Moonlight.  That then is the beginning of a tale unending…

A No Moon if there is room.  More a lorekeeper than sorceress, but I'm sure there will be a dab of that as well.  I should have a sheet for her sometime soon. 

Blaze

Quote from: Asku on April 18, 2009, 02:56:59 AM
A No Moon if there is room.  More a lorekeeper than sorceress, but I'm sure there will be a dab of that as well.  I should have a sheet for her sometime soon.

Why not? Just post a character sheet, too!
And welcome on board ;).
Remember when it rained.
I felt the ground and looked up high
And called your name.
Ohhhhhh Remember when it rained.
In the darkness I remain.

ONS/OFFS

Muse

Honsetly, Palain, you'd be ill avised to sell solar melee charms short.  Their bad ass factor is incalculable. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Blaze

Quote from: The Great Triangle on April 18, 2009, 12:36:05 AM
Actually, I do have a question for the ST.  About how durable is a mundane galleon?

Being made of wood, then it would likely have hardness and soak of around 8B/8L, although the number of health levels is a bit tricky to suss out.  The closest ship in Wonders of the Lost Age in size to a galleon is the swift midday brilliance class light warship.  This ship class has 35 undamaged health levels, 20 minor damage health levels, 10 critical damage health levels, and the inoperative and destroyed health levels.  Considering the differences between a first age military vessel and a modern merchant vessel, one could reasonably drop these health levels by half.  However, the ship class discussed is only 75 feet long, while a galleon is over 100 feet long.  Additionally, the soak of the modern vessel is 22 less than the soak of the first age vessel, more than accomidating for the difference between the two.  Therefore, with ST approval, I'd like to reduce the health levels by one third, rounding down, generating the following stats:

Soak/Hardness: 8L/8B     Health Levels:  U x 23 M x 12 C x 5  I  D

I'll have to agree with Rhapsody. The way you describe it and the way I see it the ship is a Blue-Water merchant. Which means:
Health Levels: Ux12/Mx6/Cx5/I/D

Quote"well shit. That ruins my only idea I was liking."

Don't despair. There is always a way! You just have to specify what do you mean by blades, because I can think of 10 without truing.
Remember when it rained.
And called your name.

ONS/OFFS

The Great Triangle

Yup!  I'm okay with those health levels, the ones I suggested were merely due to my lack of references. 

However, just to be sure, is that the set of health levels for each component of the ship (e.g. the masts, the rigging, different hull sections...) or the entire ship as a whole?  (as it seems to be rather easy to slice the ship in half with a daiklave, but just puncturing the hull that way would make a bit more sense)

Ons and Offs

Blaze

Quote from: The Great Triangle on April 18, 2009, 06:55:01 AM
Yup!  I'm okay with those health levels, the ones I suggested were merely due to my lack of references. 

However, just to be sure, is that the set of health levels for each component of the ship (e.g. the masts, the rigging, different hull sections...) or the entire ship as a whole?  (as it seems to be rather easy to slice the ship in half with a daiklave, but just puncturing the hull that way would make a bit more sense)

No, health levels in Exalted affect for the whole thing. These levels are for your entire ship. Once it loses them, it is broken beyond repair and sinks.
Remember when it rained.
And called your name.

ONS/OFFS

Krule

Hmm.. sense we have no zeniths yet, that I see.. a lunar no moon would also be the first priestess amoung the group as well as lorekeeper.

Blaze

Quote from: Krule on April 18, 2009, 08:41:54 AM
Hmm.. sense we have no zeniths yet, that I see.. a lunar no moon would also be the first priestess amoung the group as well as lorekeeper.

I would prefer the Lunar, they are my weakness.  ;)
But both can fit in the grope.
Remember when it rained.
And called your name.

ONS/OFFS

Muse

*bows* 

Begging your pardon, but I'm having a bit of trouble following it all. 

I know we have a lunar mystic, can someone tell me the schtick of the other two lunars so that I may discuss with Paladin playing a lunar concept that doesn't overlap? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Rhapsody

Twice-Blessed Kohl - Full Moon, leopard, speed and stealth fighter.
??? (No name on the sheet) - Full Moon, snake, Lintha-hunter.

And I think Ashu had a No-Moon concept for a loremistress, though there's no hard stats yet. :)

Hope that helps!
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Krule

Ok, thought the combo matter over for a bit, and decided that your correct, a good combo would greatly increase his combative capabilities... so here's the remake... I dropped 2nd Stealth excellency, sense he still has easily overlooked presence method, it was the most important of the stealth charms he had in any case... I'll pick up the Stealth excellency.. and other stealth charms later... also dropped some of the xp spent on raising favored/caste abilities.... not completely sure I need Summoning the Loyal Steel in there to draw his weapon like that, but figured better be safe.. if not, I'll edit the combo a bit to make it more effective

Name: Dream Shadow
Caste:  Night
Concept:  Bounty Hunter of the Seas
Motivation:  Cleanse the taint and corruption from creation

Strength      @@
Dexterity   @@@@@
Stamina      @@@@

Charisma   @@
Manipulation   @@
Appearance   @@@

Perception   @@@
Intelligence   @@@
Wits      @@@

XP: 20

8 - Summoning the Loyal Steel
1 Integrity 2
11 XP - Combo - Dream Evasion Strike (see Combo section for effect)

Anima

A dozen pale gold floating knives, their edges tinged in purple, that move and strike with his movements and attacks

Abilities

Dawn
Archery   
Martial Arts   @
*Melee      @@@
*Thrown   @
War

Night

*Athletics   @@@
*Awareness   @
*Dodge       @@@@@
*Larceny   @
*Stealth      @@@

Zenith

*Integrity    @@
Performance   @
Presence      @
*Resistance   @
Survival      @

Twilight

Craft
Investigation   @
*Lore      @
Medicine   @
Occult      @

Eclipse

Bureaucracy   
Linguistics   @
Ride      
Sail      @
Socialize   @

Languages

Sea Tongue (Native)
Old Realm

Backgrounds

Artifact      @@      Orichalcum Dire Lance
Artifact       @@      Orichalcum Heartstone Bracers
Backing      @      Emissaries of Perfect Water
Manse      @@@      Stone of Gender Transformation

Artifacts/Weapons   Speed   Accuracy    Damage      Defense      Rate   Tags

Dire Lance      5   +3      +8/+12L      + 3      3   2, L, R

Armor         Soak   Mob   Fat   Notes

None - Natural Soak   4B/2L

Equipment         Notes

Willpower    @@@@@@
Health Levels: 
Soak      

Essence    @@@
Personal      15
Peripheral   27 [36]
Committed   9

Virtues 

Compassion   @
Conviction   @@
Temperance   @@@
Valor      @@@

Limit Break

Overindulgence

Intimacies

Hatred of the Fair Folk
His former Lunar mate (maybe he doesn’t know them yet, but I think this intimacy should stay for them)
His circle mates (even though he might not know them yet)

Charms          Cost      Type      Duration      Page

1st Melee Excellency
1st Dodge Excellency
Flow Like Blood
Reflex Sidestep Technique
Shadow Over Water
Seven Shadow Evasion      (Conviction Flaw)
Graceful Crane Stance
Ox Body (Option 3)
Easily Overlooked Presence Method
Call the Blade
Summoning the Loyal Steel

Combo

Dream Evasion Strike
Reflex Sidestep Technique + Seven Shadow Evasion + Summoning the Loyal Steel + 1st Melee Excellency
As Dream Shadow activates this combo, the knives of his anima rise around him, then blaze with a incandescent gold and purple light, and  begin to spin around him in a complex pattern, too swift to actually follow.  Then, in the same instant, he appears to take on that same speed, instantly shifting out of the way of any and every attack.  Then, should he so chose, his weapon comes to his hand, from elsewhere, and six of the twelve daggers that circle him come to circle his weapon.  As he strikes with his weapon, pouring motes of essence into the attack, the daggers strike his enemy first, followed by the weapon, somehow further enhancing the attack.

Notes

Elemental Adaptation(Water) - Can Drink Salt water without harm, takes no harm from continuous immersion  in salt or fresh water, can hold breath for 4 times longer then normal (Stamina x 2 minutes + 2 minutes per success on a Stamina + Resistance Roll).  The difficulty of Athletics rolls involving swimming are reduced by one, and swimming speed is doubled

Gills - Can breath water like a fish, as well as breath air normally.

Freebies: 5 Racial [Person of the Sea: Poxes - Elemental Adaptation(Water), Blight - Gills]
2 to abilities
1 to backgrounds
7 to Essence

Dodge DV 8                    [5 Dexterity + 5 Dodge + 3 Essence + 3 from bracers - 16/2]
Dire Lance Parry DV 6    [5 Dex + 3 Melee + 3 Dire Lance = 11/2]
Dodge MDV 6                 [6 Will + 2 Int + 3 Essence = 11/2]

Appearance

Pale skin with a slight blue tint, and long sea-green hair, blue eyes, and from his neck to his back is a rather elaborate tattoo of waves and lines (masking his gills).  His fingers and toes possess webbing to make swimming easier, and he’s a very good swimmer, a natural of course.   He doesn’t bother with much in the way of clothing, outside of whatever he needs to complete his missions, or to suit the weather, out side of that a pair of sharkskin covered bracers around his wrists, a loin cloth for modesties sake, and occasionally a cloak.  He tends to use Easily Overlooked Presence Method to cause people to ignore his presence when he doesn’t want to be noticed, which is often.

He does however, make use of the Stone of Gender Transformation periodically, to make his work easier, should it be useful to seduce some of his targets, disguise himself, or sometimes, even on a whim.   When folks recognize her in this state, she responds that they must be thinking of her twin brother, and with a smile and wink, moves on.  She doesn’t bother to wear much more in this state, occasionally adding a breast band, at the most.  His previous incarnation was female, so she actually falls into this role or play rather easily. 

History

Born in Seahome, one of the islands where the people of the sea still live, he was orphaned at a young age, first losing his mother to the fair folk, and later his father to pirates.  He was quite agile and quick, and having a distant cousin with some links to the Emissaries of Perfect Water, he was taken in at a young age, and they began to train him as a bounty hunter and assassin, to eliminate those threats that he could. 

Several years later, he was sent after a target who was somewhat more powerful then it originally appeared to be, and was in for the fight of his life.  It was here, however, that he was exalted, and the US spoke to him, telling him he was chosen, and to cleanse the taint and corruption from the world.  Moving with incredible skill, he dodged all of his foes attacks, and finished the Fair Folk off completely, there on bottom of the ocean floor.. 

After the battle, he was drawn to a deep submerged manse, a place that was hidden from the outside world, and found the Heartstone he uses today.  He also found the Heartstone bracers and the Dire Lance he makes use of there, in the armory of the manse, both of them were Orchicalcum.  He spent some time practicing and learning, and developing his abilities further, and familiarizing himself with the charms that now could take him to a whole new level. 

Blaze

Ok, a brief summary of what we have so far:
The Great Triangle - Solar - Zenith caste
Krule - Solar - Night caste
Voichin - Solar - Twilight caste
Rhapsody - Lunar - Full Moon caste
Thufir Hawat - Lunar - Full Moon caste
Corinthi - Solar - Eclipse caste
Seraph - Solar - Dawn caste
Asku -Lunar - No Moon

Remember when it rained.