Witch's Spell {F for M}

Started by JuliettaRossi, March 31, 2012, 12:53:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JuliettaRossi

Hello,

Thank you for taking a look. I'm looking for a new story to play out. I've got quite a few ideas available, but this is my newest.  Let me know if you're interested by PM!

Thanks!

Witch's Spell - She's the youngest generation of a long line of witches. Her family is rooted in New England, but her mother left the confines of the small town that looked upon their family with distrustful eyes. A new city, a new start. Her daughter is grown now and works in the small herbal shop her mother set up when she was a child. The people of the town still seem to look at them like outsiders. She'd been labeled a witch in school and never denied it. She didn't deny it when he walked in the door of the shop either...

I'm looking for a guy to play someone with a shady past - perhaps trouble following him, a bad history, rough. Perhaps he'd seen her walking into the shop, strange occurrences around her. I will be playing her as someone with a bit of magic at her fingertips. I welcome 'darker' play with this one. Perhaps a possibility of kidnapping somewhere in the story - people of his past finding seeing him with her and taking her. Not looking for a Prince Charming. I'm looking for more of a devilish, rakish sort. Someone a little familiar with the occult would be nice, but not required.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

I'm looking ultimately for an OLDER MALE CHARACTER  (30s-40s) to play a DOMINANT ROLE, so please do not come to me with your young adults. I generally play my characters from their early twenties through early thirties, though, I focus mainly on mid twenties. The characters I play are independent, tough, and flawed. I don't like perfection. Perfection is boring. I also don't care for weak men. Sorry, simply not my thing. I'm not looking to be anyone's mistress - quite the opposite in fact.  It will just take a bit of play to find that submissive streak in her...It's called a challenge, as opposed to a girl who simply lays there and takes it. The story line does NOT have to get D/s - I adore a bit of romance and passion as opposed to all-out slavery (Slavery generally gets WAAAY too boring for me), but I need for your character to play at least a somewhat convincing dominant man.

I'm ultimately looking for someone who is here pretty often. I'm on frequently. The more posts the better! If you're on every few days or once a week, I'm not the RP partner for you. That being said, I try to be as considerate as possible, please do the same. I have a life and expect you to as well. If we decide to play, please do not just disappear. It's rude. Tell me you have a problem/need to go/are tired (in the case of IMs) - I'll understand. The no's on my lists are no's. I'll take your wants into consideration as much as possible - consider everything on my RH list up for discussion unless they are in my no category (outside of kidnapping/a bit of torture that kind of thing WHEN the story line calls for it - there are plenty of people to play out your kinks here - if I don't fit them, I'm sure you'll find someone else). I've been told my no's are a bit too long. They're not your no's. In cases of different SLs, the things I don't enjoy (but you may) can be brought into play a little more readily - if the time calls for them, I'm not opposed to that. I will say though that I will not be bullied into playing something I don't want to play. I enjoy literate play - quality to quantity - though quantity with quality is especially adored.

More RP ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=130700.0

Thanks again for looking!
-Julietta