Re: Zombie Apocalypse (Interest check! Still open!)

Started by Usani, June 04, 2013, 09:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question Mark

Quote from: Xanthaine on June 06, 2013, 03:30:42 AM
The weapons are kind of the direction she'll be going as the outbreak progresses. And the rest is pretty subjective, I'll see if I can edit the bio later to answer the other questions. :)

EDIT: Added a touch more to my bio.

Nice and noted :)

Quote from: Chreestafer on June 06, 2013, 09:53:27 AM
Do we have a list of players and their characters yet?

No proper list, but there's no need yet.  All of the profiles are in this thread.  A quick scroll will reveal all of them.

I'm just posting real quick before I leave for work.  I'll be back in an hour or two.

Usani

I edited my info.  :)

AidenWhite

Is registration closed? I've been looking for a zombie-type RP.
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

Usani

I just counted and we've reached our limit of characters.  Sorry man.  :/

AidenWhite

My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

GingerOne

*Wiggles happily*   I can't wait to get started....*claps hands excitedly*
Sweet as can be, but I bite.
Getting the hang of things again for now. No promises.

Come join our Speakeasy!
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=300370.0

My Ons/ Offs
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=166545.0

Raziel

Quote from: gingerscorpion2012 on June 06, 2013, 08:21:26 PM
*Wiggles happily*   I can't wait to get started....*claps hands excitedly*

Agreed, looking forward to it

Raziel

Just a thought, with the story starting in downtown will there be any areas that for whatever reason be inaccessable at the beginning, be it over-run with zombies, npc survivors like bandits etc?

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Raziel on June 07, 2013, 02:33:36 PM
Just a thought, with the story starting in downtown will there be any areas that for whatever reason be inaccessable at the beginning, be it over-run with zombies, npc survivors like bandits etc?

That's a good question.
Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Usani

I was thinking maybe the local hospital and the grocery store since food and medical supplies will be needed at some point.

Xanthaine

Perhaps any convenient places to locate weapons (malls and cop shops) might be a good place to have off limits early on too, just to highlight the struggling for survival until we go badass and get armed the eff up? :)

Question Mark

The entire downtown.  When you take half a million zombies, stuff 'em into a congested square mile and add a couple of thousand panicky survivors...  Nothing's going to be accessible.  I'm planning on having the game open with everybody in one location after they fled their original hideouts due to events that will be detailed in the opening post.  I'll leave a couple of story hooks, but from that point on, you're on your own.

Quote from: Usani on June 07, 2013, 02:37:23 PM
I was thinking maybe the local hospital and the grocery store since food and medical supplies will be needed at some point.

Hospitals, grocery stores, gun shops, car lots, and shopping malls will be the first places to go as everyone rushes for supplies and vehicles.  Either some wannabe warlord will start a firefight and lay claim to it as her own, or the zombies will swarm the place and turn it into a deathtrap.  Since it's Boston, most thoroughfares will be off limits for anyone cares about their own survival, and tunnels -- long, confined, pitch black -- are natural death traps.  You'll have to get creative if you want out of the city.

That's my take on it.

I plan on Usani and I having a proper intro post up within a few hours.

Chreestafer

Sweet!

Can't wait to start! Is there going to be a posting order?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Question Mark

Quote from: Chreestafer on June 07, 2013, 05:21:03 PM
Sweet!

Can't wait to start! Is there going to be a posting order?

It's ultimately Usani's call, but I'd discourage it.  One person not posting can hold up the entire game.

Usani

Quote from: Question Mark on June 07, 2013, 05:24:49 PM
It's ultimately Usani's call, but I'd discourage it.  One person not posting can hold up the entire game.

No there is not order when it comes to posting.  If you're apart of a certain scene just post along with that scene and so on.  I will try to get started on the opening post some time tonight, Im having a little bit of writers block at the moment.

AmbrosiaPudding

I'm sorry. I'm going to have to withdrawl my character. I've got a pretty large group roleplay going on and I don't think I could handle two moving at a fast pace coupled with all of my one on ones.
Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Usani

Quote from: CarnageIncarnate on June 07, 2013, 06:43:46 PM
I'm sorry. I'm going to have to withdrawl my character. I've got a pretty large group roleplay going on and I don't think I could handle two moving at a fast pace coupled with all of my one on ones.

That's alright, thanks for your interest anyway.  :)

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Raziel

wow a few players/characters gone and the Zombies haven't even shown up yet... :P

But seriously sorry to see you go.

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Raziel

Good question and depending on whose left, maybe considering getting rid of the NO LONGER ACCEPTING bit in the title for a day or two to replace those we've lost.

Xanthaine

GingerOne

Sweet as can be, but I bite.
Getting the hang of things again for now. No promises.

Come join our Speakeasy!
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=300370.0

My Ons/ Offs
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=166545.0

elfguy

----

Usani

Quote from: elfguy on June 08, 2013, 09:55:58 PM
Still waiting for the apocalypse.

My apologies, I'm working on the starter now and I'm waiting on our GM to get back to me on it. So, I'll try to have it up ASAP.