A US outlander themed roleplay reworded

Started by playfullchick76, February 18, 2020, 08:50:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

Having seen the first episode of Outlander,a series that I intend to buy and watch, this idea came to me, a variant of an older idea that i've had for a while.

I would be part of an arms dealing operation, travelling for a meeting, only the ATF is onto us, and attempts to stop our car in a forest. Managing to escape the ambush, I run into the night, stumbling onto an ancient place,  touch one of the ancient tall stones, pass out, and wake up in the morning to find myself in 1778, during the revolutionary war. It could even be during the Civil war,if theres more interest in playing in that time period.

I would come through in my light body armor, sidearm, cell phone, a bag containing items that would be of use, encounter friendly soldiers, and be brought to their leader to explain who I am.

I would have found it hard to find love, with my job, but in the past, i could find it.

If this appeals to someone, let me know, and we can go over details.

playfullchick76

This is something I really want to try to play out with someone, if we can find  a way to play it out here.

playfullchick76

I'm putting this one out here again, reworded, hoping to find someone to play it out with me.

playfullchick76

Its been a while since this one was last offered, so I'm offering it again, hoping against hope.

playfullchick76

Its been a month, so I'm offering this one again, hoping to find someone to play it out with.

playfullchick76

I'm really hoping to play this one out with someone who's interested, and eager. If it appeals to anyone, let me know.

playfullchick76

Its been a while, but, i'm offering this one again.

playfullchick76

Okay, I'm offering this again, hoping that someone sees this and is interested enough in playing it with me.