Battle of the Sexes: Round Five (read the rules before posting)

Started by Oreo, July 03, 2013, 03:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falstaff

*grins at Kat*

OREO!!
*tackle hugs Oreo...placing a rose in her hair*
There...

Hey Arundir

DeathDragon7777

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Lina015

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Lina015

Falstaff

Oreo

Lina015

Lina015

Oreo

Lina015

Falstaff

Lina015

Oreo

175 Hi Lina ;D Welcome to the game. The rules call for skipping two posts before dropping another number ; ) Happy to have you join the battle.

Lina015