New Plots

Started by swiggy3000, April 29, 2013, 02:08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

swiggy3000

Pregnancy: For this plot I want to be pregnant. I really want to play this plot and it's fairly open to how we play it but I want to be pregnant during it. Perhaps I leave the man who got my pregnant for you. Maybe we're cheating spouses and you get me pregnant. It can even be played straight where we're husband and wife and get pregnant. This one is really going to depend on my partner so input is important. Just know that I want to be the one who is pregnant.

Transformation: This is another one where I need the other person's input on. This can be played a few different ways but I want an rp with weight gain, bimbo, age progression, racial change, mental change etc. Fairly open on this one but I would like it to be dark or be some sort of revenge plot. Creative minds need to apply.

Civil War: Simply put I love the Civil War and I'd love to do an rp that happens during that time. I'd love to play a southern belle in a town where soldiers come through. Maybe I'm kidnapped or maybe I fall in love or perhaps the South is winning the war and I'm taken by Confederate soldiers. So many chances for some fun.

Beauty and the Beast: Yes it's a bit generic but I'd love to do something with it. Maybe it takes place in the modern age and instead of the beast being an actual beast he's just ugly by societies standards. Maybe the beast could even be female. It isn't going to follow the movie that's for sure.

Sleeping Beauty: A bit like beauty and the beast but not quite. Sleeping Beauty was real and is found by someone, it would involve her adjusting to modern times and dealing with the fallout of being alive hundreds of years after she was supposed to have died.

All of these plots are open to males or females. Please PM me, if you reply here I may get back to you but it may also be ignored. PM's are the best way to ensure that I see any interest.

swiggy3000

Finding Eden: In this plot we'd play two explorers/adventurers. We've found a great many things working together but this time we find the most amazing thing in the world, the Garden of Eden. Instead of calling it in they decide to go and explore it themselves. What will they find there? That's for the two of us to discover. How will God react to two humans entering paradise again? That remains to be seen.