Abbie's Role Plays (FxM, FxF)

Started by Abbie, September 04, 2015, 04:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abbie

Heya, I'm Abbie, I'm 19 and I'm currently living in Birmingham, UK, although I'm originally from Limerick, in Ireland. I'm happy to say I'm no longer totally new to the role play scene, as I've tried a good few now and lurked enough that I think I can put together a few ideas. I'm interested in either FxF or FxM, and if there is a more submissive character in a pairing I tend to play that one, although I have been starting to get much more interested in level, or dominant character, so if a dominant female might interest you, then get in touch. I usually RP over PM, E-mail or Skype.

This is by no means a comprehensive list, just the few ideas I've actually formulated plots for with various people. I'm still looking to explore and try new things, hopefully adding to the list, so if you're interested in trying anything at all please don't hesitate to message me. I'm not guaranteeing that I'll do it, but the worst that can happen is I don't feel the scenario and we end up just chatting. Let me just repeat that this isn't me guaranteeing that I'll play with you, if I don't like your idea I might not want to play it. I've had someone get very angry over this before, so I'm making it clear that asking for ideas for role plays doesn't make me obliged to take part in them.

I've also got some apologies to make. I've been really bad over the last few months when it comes to dropping RP's without communicating. It's something I'm really trying to move away from, so If I have dropped an RP on you at any point, please drop me a message, whether you want to try something again, or just get an apology off me. I know it's incredibly frustrating to work on something, then have it crash with no warning.

Cravings

• Dishonoured. If anyone is familiar with Dunwall, I'd love to try something out within the setting.
  • Our Girl. If anyone's watching the new BBC series, and would be interested in playing it out, I might love you for ever.
  • I've just watched the new Bourne film, and something along those lines would be absolutely brilliant.
  • Another craving is something in a quite realistic military setting. More details below.
  • Modern fantasy. Elves in a modern setting? Yes please.

The Plots!

Military themed

I've been craving something like this over the last few months. It could be in any number of settings, modern, post apocalyptic, sci-fi, and probably more that I haven't thought of. The plot line I've used with one or two people has been a small team of special forces-esq soldiers, from various countries coming together for some kind of operation. Originally MC is looked down on by YC, for age, rank, gender, social background, or any number of reasons, but they slowly grow closer and end up having to hide their relationship from the rest of the team.

A variation of the overarching theme, my character isn't military herself, but had a military family. She's one of the many kids living on base, living with her parents who are both military, as well as the rest of their unit, and the may many others on the base. This could go a lot of different ways, it could be a lighter, more 'slice of life'-esque romantic story, or it could be much, much darker as she ends up involved with soldiers, maybe from another unit, or even another country.

Another idea. This one is an idea more based on a 'realistic' near future setting. We can hash out the the details, but effectively, my character is part of a special forces-esque or marines style detachment attached to a small military ship when shit hits the fan. Your character could be on the ship that the detachment get's posted on, or could be part of the detachment, or could even be part of a force that MC meets at some other point. This one is intentionally quite vague, like a lot of these I suppose. I'd love to flesh out the details of it with someone who's interested.

Another variation on this. MC isn't anything to do with the military at all, but YC is. He is part of a unit raiding a building, or a compound, where MC is found. There's a lot of different options for who she is. A prisoner, discovered beaten and locked in a cell? An aid worker, or a medic, caught in the wrong place at the wrong time? Maybe even a fighter with whoever was being raided? If you're interested in this one, then we can work out what happens after the raid.

Something else that would fit into this category in a way, could be a more political style story, with paramilitary style, undercover organisations and what goes on within them. Think something like MI-6 or the CIA, but perhaps slightly more militarised?

Beyond these specific plot lines, I'm really interested in anything along a military theme at the moment, especially something in a very realistic, modern setting.

Forced Marriage

I'm thinking a medieval, or maybe a fantasy setting for this. YC would be a noble man. Right at the peak of society, with his choice of women falling over each other to offer themselves to him, their wealthy fathers offering huge dowry's with the hope of advancing their own family name. But this noble only has eyes for one woman, a serving girl, or other servant working in the court. She tries to avoid him as much as she can, but this noble is used to getting exactly what he wants...

Another option for this is more of an arranged marriage style thing. MC being the daughter of a noble, and being married off as part of some political alliance, or as war respirations. Again, this could be in either a historical, or more fantasy style setting, maybe even something modern fantasy.

Boarding School

There are a couple of ways this could be taken. MC is from a lower class background. For some reason, she ends up separated from her parents, maybe there was an accident, or maybe they lost custody, and she ends up moving in with her incredibly well off Uncle. He doesn't want this little gutter punk getting in his way, so he sends her off to a boarding school, maybe even one in a foreign country, where she obviously has trouble fitting in. YC can come in wither as another student, or maybe as a teacher and it can develop from there.

Slavery

This is more of a setting then a plot, so it might take a bit of brainstorming before we get something going. It could be taken a few ways, like a lot of my plots I suppose. I'm thinking of some kind of 'real' slavery setting, a combination of the more cliche stuff, capture, auction, resistance and all that lovely stuff. On top of that though, I kind of want to explore the dynamic between whoever ends up buying her, and my character. I'm looking for someone to play a hyper controlling, very dominant character. Someone who takes absolute control over her, despite the resistance she may put up to him/her. They would control what she wears, what she eats, when she sleeps everything. Even if the pair are out in public together, he's still very controlling. This could be in a modern setting, futuristic, historical... Anything really, and it could be a setting where slavery is accepted, or it could be a more underground, secretive thing.

Another, more specific idea under this category is a fandom of kind I suppose. One of the things that got me interested in the whole idea of the setting was a story I saw on Literotica called 'The Rebellious Slave.' You can find it here if you've not heard of it, or want to have another read, https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1410806&page=submissions. I love the setting of the story, so I'd be happy to play OC's, but the stories just as good, so playing Kara and Arlington could be really fun too.

Civil War

I'm very much open about the setting for this one. Could be anything, fantasy to sci-fi. The premise would be two characters from the opposite ends of the spectrum. A politician, or business man, or maybe even high ranking military officer smashed into an uneasy partnership with a gutter rat, thieving girl. They're from opposite ends of the social scale, and have contrasting talents, but the two are forced to work together in an attempt to prevent a war, maybe motivated by themselves, or maybe tasked with it by some other agency.

Medic

If any of you have watched 'Sons of Anarchy,' this is very, very loosely based on and drawing inspiration from that. She's a paramedic, finishing up her shift, completely exhausted as she heads for home. So tired she barely notices the man behind her until there's a hand over her mouth. She's taken to an unknown location, where at gunpoint she is made to work on a man with a bullet wound. She's out of her depth, but manages to save him. At this point though, she's seen too much, and inadvertently becomes the first port of call for this gang whenever a hospital would become too risky. Maybe she grows to enjoy this more criminal side of her double life.

Resistance

Paris, 1940. The government is in exile, and the country is being ruled and occupied by Nazi Germany. It doesn't take long for resistance fighters to begin operating in and around Paris, as well as the rest of the country. There's a lot of different ways to take this one. My character would be working with the resistance, carrying messages and sometimes taking part in operations. Yours could be another resistance fighter, an occupying soldier, or maybe even some other part of the black market or criminal underbelly of the city.

A Dominant Woman

Again, this one's more of an idea then anything solid, but I've been interested in playing a dominant female character recently. She could be a celebrity, singer or actress, she could be a soldier, she could be a politician, a lawyer. There's all sorts of options or settings. I'd be interested in playing both traditionally dominant characters, as well as some that might be less traditional. Let me know if any of that sounds interesting.

Beyond those areas I don't really have any other specific cravings at the moment, but like I said, I know this is very brief, and I'm hoping to expand it in the future, so please message me if you're curious about any of these, or have any new ideas.

Abbie

03:19, 05/09/15. Added hitchiker story.

Abbie

21:21, 03/10/2015. Added Boarding School story.

Abbie

13:03, 18/10/2015 Added Slavery setting.

Abbie

17:34, 26/10/2015, Added a new military themed idea.

Abbie

Abbie

23:45, 18/12/2015, Added a new idea to the slavery section.

Abbie

23:04, 25/12/2015, Added yet another military idea.

Abbie

Abbie

22:38, 29/01/2016, Added 'Civil War' section.

Abbie

21:10, 02/02/2016, Added 'Medic' section.

Abbie

11:50, 14/02/2016, Added 'Resistance' section.

Abbie

16:39, 12/03/2016, Monthly Bump.

Abbie

13:07, 27/03/2016, Another Military Plot.

Abbie

12:44 08/05/2016, Monthly Bump and Updates.

Abbie

17:49, 14/05/16, Added a Craving.

Abbie

Abbie

17:12, 13/07/16, Bit of an Overhaul.

Abbie

17:02, 10/08/16, New Craving Added.

Abbie

Abbie

22:03, 28/09/2016, Craving Updates.

Abbie

Abbie