End to end

Started by TiaMaria, August 15, 2010, 01:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

I cater to no other feeling, Kyt..
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Bubbles

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Kytn

What a positive response.
Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

Oh, she is ever such a cutie, isnt she?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Novak

it's ridiculous I can't think of a dirty r word.

Kytn

Sorry to hear that, Novak.
Updates coming soon!

Novak

you're still delicious

Kytn

*chuckles* Always exciting to know.
Updates coming soon!

Novak

groping  sounds fun.

Kytn

Updates coming soon!

Bubbles

Limited is a good word!
A/AO/O's

Kytn

Updates coming soon!

Insanityenviesme

Of course, I am generally plagued by naughty thoughts
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

A/AO/O's

Novak

it's not unusual for me either

Insanityenviesme

Anything else is lame for a man, isn't it?
Moments of Sanity

Novak

those thought are pretty much essential.

Insanityenviesme

Essential is not the word, I would recommend laudatory
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

You are a daring person!
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Uninhibited, that I am
Moments of Sanity

Novak

desires can run rampant.

Insanityenviesme

And only seduction can satisfy them
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

and get your feet all Numb
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Only Because I love who I seduce...
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

A/AO/O's