Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lira

*kisses JerichoMyers and steals the win*

JerichoMyers

-flutters away when kissed, forgetting about the win-

lenka

*smiles about knowing your weakness*

Places kiss on your forehead before stealing the win.

Lira

*dances past and steals the win, dancing away and then realizing she stole the banana!*

JerichoMyers

-Flutters by Lenka accidentally grabbing the win and wondering how I could accidentally grab a win?-

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Azrael Annavianna

Hands chattering teeth to Harley and flies away with the win.....
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Harley Quinn

-narrows eyes-  I know that trick already! -throws rope around him and yanks him back down, steals the win-  Mine!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Azrael Annavianna

She realizes she has a bomb and he floats away waving.....with the win....
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

abandoneddolly

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Azrael Annavianna

-hops out of her pocket running with the win-

Harley Quinn

You were in my pocket?  I don't have any. -smirk-

-takes win back-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Azrael Annavianna

"I know your secrets Harley,".... -tries to find a pocket on her and can't- "Darn, darn, darn...."  Walks away shaking his head with the win in his back pocket.

Harley Quinn

-sideways glance-  My secrets?  I have secrets?  Hm...

-runs after him, steals the win from his back pocket, taking the pocket with it-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Azrael Annavianna

-runs after her to get his pants and gets the win, but no pants.  Runs the other was with no pants, but a BIG win!!!-

Harley Quinn

-runs and tackles him, stealing the win back-  I told you, this is mine!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Azrael Annavianna

"It's yours, it's yours!!!" cowers from her and runs, "It's mine!!!"

Harley Quinn

(lol)

-grumbles and runs after him-  Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Azrael Annavianna

AAH! -screaming like a sissy with the win in hand....

TheLegionary

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

TheLegionary

* kisses her buttcheeks and steals the win *

OMG! Are your buttocks real???

abandoneddolly