The Death of Innocence (Military Pilot RP)(Looking for new players)

Started by Vostroya, June 25, 2010, 01:01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vostroya

Quote from: Gideon on June 27, 2010, 07:43:32 PM
Name: Alexander Ringo
Callsign: Safe
Nationality: Belkan
Nation: Belkan
Weight: 180
Height: 5'10"
Physical Description: Semi-Muscular, Light Brown Hair with some grey hairs in there, White, scar on his left cheek
Background: Fought through the entire Belkan War eventually becoming the only one in his squadron not to get shot down which is how he got the callsign Safe. After the War he decided to join the 8492nd.

You will need to be apart of Osea to be in the squadron. (Im using 8492 as the squadron number because I love that number, not because I want them to be belkan lol)

Gideon

Well he could have defected you we could just say the group is like the French Foriegn Legion for pilots.

Revolverman

Well, you can be from Belkan with no problem. Hell, I'm playing a Yuke.

Vostroya

Name: Samson GrĂ¼nder
Callsign: Reaper
Nation: Osea
Weight: 187
Height: 6'5
Physical Description:

Background: When Belka was a massive and powerful nation, Samson Grunder was born into the world. His father was a wealthy defense contractor with the Belkan government, which meant even at a young age Samson was exposed to the military. As he grew older he became fascinated with flying. spending most of his time around military pilots with the famous and notorious Belkan air force, widely regarded as the best in the world in training and combat experience. When he was old enough young Samson was placed in the Belkan military academy, where he would spend the majority of his school life learning about combat and how to win.

When he was only 17 he graduated from the basic military academy's at the top of his class, having been tutored by the best the Belkan military had to offer, mostly likely at the massive expenditure and political ties that his father had with the ruling class. He quickly joined with a co-populated Belkan and ISAF air squadron as a Air Cadet, where he was given his first amounts of flight training. He was thrust early into war when a Eursean bomber force made a surprise raid on the airbase in which Samson was housed. The first bombs trapped the pilots inside the bases alert room, leaving only some of the cadets open to rush to the pilots planes and go up in the air to defend the base. Leading the untrained formation he led the group to a victory of the bomber force before they could retreat, earning Samson his first 5 kills as a pilot earning him the famed "Ace" moniker even before he was an official pilot, also earning him the nickname "young reaper" from his squadron which soon was abbreviated to just "Reaper". A massive investigation was launched into the conduct of the cadets and were found innocent of dereliction of duty. Once the war was over a famous pilot known only as "Mobius One" found an interest in the young man's ability as a pilot and helped him enter the famous Belkan Air Academy early.

Throughout his academy career he was taught combat techniques by the best aces that had fought in the Belkan war. Samson absorbed this knowledge like a sponge and soon only after 3 years he graduated top of his class at the academy and was put into the Belkan air force as a full fighter pilot. But as the Belkan military became more and more facist by the day, Samson became disillusioned by the constant stream of side wars that were fought over small tracts of land. One day he had enough with the senseless killing and defected to Osea, rendering him a traitor to his home country. His family also stopped contacting him as well. Samson served with distinction during the Circum-Pacific war as a fighter pilot in the capitol air defense force, over the course of the war earning him another 20 air kills. After hearing the war story's of the famous "Demons of Razgriz" he promised to himself that he would become the best pilot in the military. After the war was over and the Razgriz pilots disappeared from the military, Samson was allowed into the hallowed fighter unit as a Air Force Captain. During the years of the Sapin Civil war, Samson was involved in several black ops missions into enemy countrys, earning him 6 more kills as a fighter pilot and several medals, including a promotion to major, making him the vice commander of the squadron.

Once the world was once again at peace for the most part, the world began a large cold war between the two superpowers. Once again black ops missions were involved earning Samson another 7 kills before his missions were done. In 2014 he was promoted to Lieutenant Colonel and placed in charge of the Razgriz elite squadron.

Total Kills to date: 38 Confirmed Current top ace in Osea
                             15 Unconfirmed (Classified)

Vostroya

Quote from: Gideon on June 27, 2010, 08:15:08 PM
Well he could have defected you we could just say the group is like the French Foriegn Legion for pilots.

As revolver man said im not saying change his nationality, just his nation, since the squadron is an Osean Squadron.

Gideon

Bah technicalities lol

Nation: Belkan
Physical Description: Semi-Muscular, Light Brown Hair with some grey hairs in there, White, scar on his left cheek
Background: Fought through the entire Belkan War eventually becoming the only one in his squadron not to get shot down which is how he got the callsign Safe. After the War he decided to join the 8492nd.

Vostroya

Here will be the patches on your flight suits (For giggles I suppose)

Squadron Patch:

Wing Patch:

Geradine

and another avid Ace Combat fan appears. i'll get working on my pilot immediatly.
The view from behind a scope puts everything into perspective.

There are many things you can tell about a person by the way he/she writes. -me, i think.

Geradine

Name: Gerad Honzue
Callsign: Note
Nationality: Usea
Weight: 168
Height: 5'9"
Physical Description: lightly muscled with shock white hair and blue eyes.
Background: Looking up to the sky since he was young, Gerad always wanted to be a pilot. When he joined the Usean Air Force at 18, he displayed a nack for getting his plane to do things most sane people wouldn't dream of, and a penchant for flying low to the ground, earning him his nickname, a modification of the Helicopter term Nap of the Earth.

There are many things you can tell about a person by the way he/she writes. -me, i think.

Gideon

Revolverman

Revolverman

I'm kinda surprised everyone wants to be the nazi analog.

Vostroya

Gideon

Vostroya

Here is another map, this one provides the borders for all the nations, since the first map was the physical map.

Geradine

Destiny Ascension

Outright sausage fest in hur, me thinks... should I just get it overwith and go with the callsign 'Eager Thighs'?  :P

But fo srs, I'll have my character up in the next few hours.
"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."
Andraste's flaming sword! I know where babies come from!

Gideon

Gideon

Vostroya

I got nothing. I really don't know what would make them be interested.

Michael Corvus

My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*