News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Batman for Marvel

Started by Batman4560, July 03, 2013, 11:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cascalence

Quote from: EndofDivine on July 09, 2013, 01:34:07 PM
Is she...wearing a skirt over her jeans? Oh dear. This does not bode well. She's going to be another crazy one.
Nah, not really.  Just out there with her fashion sense XD.  She's kinda artsy.
Casca's O/O's--A work in progress

EndofDivine

Artsy? That's even worse.

Cascalence

Demigod1945

EndofDivine

Artsy is code for "Crazy but in denail"  :P

Cascalence

Okay, profile up.  Now gimme a bit to post.
Also, if any of you see any errors in my profile, lemme know so I can fix them.

Demigod1945

Quote from: Cascalence on July 09, 2013, 02:06:02 PM
Okay, profile up.  Now gimme a bit to post.
Also, if any of you see any errors in my profile, lemme know so I can fix them.
Looks good

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 09, 2013, 02:27:29 PM
Looks good
I'm...halfway?  three-quarters?  through my first post for her.  Thanks for the patience, hon.

EndofDivine

Well, I'm half tempted to keep two separate timelines for Jess. One for today and one for last night with Kimmi. Kimmi and I seem to have two completely different schedules and we keep missing each other but I also really don't want to fast forward past it. I think it might be best for both of us if we did something like this, she can move her story forward at night, I can move mine forward during the day, and we can keep posting one or two posts for the other person until we wrap that up.

Batman4560

Quote from: EndofDivine on July 09, 2013, 02:40:58 PM
Well, I'm half tempted to keep two separate timelines for Jess. One for today and one for last night with Kimmi. Kimmi and I seem to have two completely different schedules and we keep missing each other but I also really don't want to fast forward past it. I think it might be best for both of us if we did something like this, she can move her story forward at night, I can move mine forward during the day, and we can keep posting one or two posts for the other person until we wrap that up.
Maybe you can role play the dorm time in private messages. She is currently at an interview. Im sure she will be around in about an hour.

Cascalence

Quote from: EndofDivine on July 09, 2013, 02:40:58 PM
If that's what you wish to do, I don't have a problem with it.  However, I'd PM her and let her know what's going on, so she doesn't get confuzzled, lol.
I'm almost done, I swear!

Seranova

Holy crap. 4 pages since I last checked this thread. 4 pages!
Sera's Ons/Off's
Hello darkness, my old friend.
I've come to talk with you again.

Demigod1945

Quote from: Cascalence on July 09, 2013, 02:46:18 PM
If that's what you wish to do, I don't have a problem with it.  However, I'd PM her and let her know what's going on, so she doesn't get confuzzled, lol.
I'm almost done, I swear!
Almost done?

Cascalence

Quote from: Seranova on July 09, 2013, 02:51:35 PM
Holy crap. 4 pages since I last checked this thread. 4 pages!
LOL...you're getting way behind there, Seranova!

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 09, 2013, 02:52:36 PM
Almost done?
With Pen's intro post, yus *nodnod*

Batman4560

Cascalence

Seranova

Why do you think I haven't jumped in the game yet? I do think it's a bit late for me to do so, now. Plus, I'm not even sure Gambit would fit at this point.
Sera's Ons/Off's

Cascalence

Quote from: Seranova on July 09, 2013, 03:19:46 PM
Why do you think I haven't jumped in the game yet? I do think it's a bit late for me to do so, now. Plus, I'm not even sure Gambit would fit at this point.
Awww...*pout*  I was looking forward to rping with you, though~~.  *sigh*  It's understandable, though.  We have been posting like mad little bunnies.  Multiplying and exponenatating...*huggles Seranova anyway*

Demigod1945

How come no reaction to Sam'sage?

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 09, 2013, 04:04:54 PM
How come no reaction to Sam'sage?
Sonuva...lemme edit here in a minute.  I've got something to do first, and then I'll edit.  I'll let you know when I've edited to.  And I'm sorry, I didn't think about it.  I was just into the flow a bit.

Cascalence

Demigod1945

Seranova

Quote from: Cascalence on July 09, 2013, 03:21:59 PM
Awww...*pout*  I was looking forward to rping with you, though~~.  *sigh*  It's understandable, though.  We have been posting like mad little bunnies.  Multiplying and exponenatating...*huggles Seranova anyway*

We can still RP together. *wink wink*
Sera's Ons/Off's

Cascalence

Quote from: Seranova on July 09, 2013, 04:40:31 PM
We can still RP together. *wink wink*
Lol, yes, we could.
But first, I have two profiles to make for a friend's group rp that I promised them.  Annnnddd, I promised them by tonight.
Then, I think I promised Batman a 1x1?  Not sure if I did or not, but he did express interest in a 1x1.  So I need to check out his rp search thread and see if there's anything I can do there.  Hopefully there is.  I don't want to disappoint him.
Then we can do a 1x1, or join a group rp.  That's up to you.  But I'll need an idea of what we're doing, either way.  I'm good at char creation.  Not really that good at rp creation.  You saw how I struggled in helping to create this one. u.u;;.
And that's all while rping in this rp.  So...it may be a couple of days.  I hope that's okay with you?  And don't worry about me keeping up with the rps...I'm pretty good at juggling multiple characters and multiple roleplays.

Seranova

I'm in no rush, deary. Still plenty of time for me to get my ice ready.  :P
Sera's Ons/Off's