Always The Shy One (NC-H)

Started by Tankou, February 27, 2009, 11:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tankou

I am looking for a game in a magical school type setting. I am thinking a boarding school rather than a normal school. One of those harry potter style castle schools. Anyway I wanted to play a character named Brayden Adair who I always like playing. She is a very shy, very scared girl with red hair, and wears thick glasses. She is a typical bookworm, always reading something, and her main problem is that despite the fact that she has an extreme problem in that she puts off strong pheromones constantly, and uncontrollably wherever she goes, much to her dismay. I am looking for someone to be that one innocent bystander that gets pulled into her pheromone cloud, and takes her by force despite her struggling. I don't care if it is a guy, or a futa, but I am aiming for something with a penis. Furthermore I am fine with furries, or humanoids of other sorts that are not necessarily Human. Elves, furries, vampires, nymphs, take your pick ^_^ Just don't venture too far from human.

In the end I am hoping that the whole thing will turn into more of a romance than anything since, after all, it wasn't anyone's fault that it happened XP
Also in the end, at least as sex moves on, Brayden will come to enjoy it rather than dislike it, though every time she is most likely not going to like it when it starts.

PeacethatPowerbrings

I'll do it with you, sounds like something I'd like to RP.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Tankou

Alright then ^_^

I'll start it up in the NC solo board then if that's okay.
I'll just call it by this thread's name then ^_^
What will your character's name be?

PeacethatPowerbrings

William Sevens. Will or Sev for short.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.