Currently Craving a Fallout game

Started by mannik, August 15, 2011, 09:36:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mannik

I've recently gotten back into playing fallout new vegas and its given me a terrible craving for an RP set in the desolate, inhospitable wastes of post apocolyptic America.

My current idea for the story is admittedly basic, but can be built upon easily. I'm thinking that for whatever reason, a vault dweller is forced to venture out onto the surface. Having lived their entire life under ground, they are completely ignorant of the savagry and violence of the waste land, and is soon assaulted by a band of raiders only to be rescued by a lone wanderer who happened to be in the area. After realizing the vault dweller's need, the wanderer takes it upon themself to help the missguided vault dweller and teach them how to survive.

Like I said, basic, but can easily be built upon. I would prefer to play the wanderer character, but am willing to play just about anything from a raider to a travling merchant to fill a role in a better plot you may already have and am in no way set on my own offering...that's just something to get the ball rolling.

I am somewhat flexable with the actual genders of the characters I play. I'm willing to play any side of the following gender pairings, M/F, F/F, F/Herm, Herm/Herm. I do not care about the actual gender of my co-writer.

I'm also open to a bit more extreme situations, so if you have any such ideas feel free to ask. If you're interested, fire a PM so we can discuss the details.

mannik