what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chivalrousdeviant

What, no mischievous grin at the thought of my boxers, Adammair? I must say, I'm a little hurt. I think I'll just go silently weep in this corner here. :P hahaha

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

BrokenShards

Aww how about I love the both of you? :D

Still the panties, it's farking hot.
Ready to write when someone requires.

sweetgirl91

I'll totally grin mischievously at your boxers darling :) I'm just wearing a huge t-shirt that swallows me lol
Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Ghandi

Adammair

Quote from: sweetgirl91 on August 18, 2012, 02:04:32 AM
I'll totally grin mischievously at your boxers darling :) I'm just wearing a huge t-shirt that swallows me lol

I'd love to be that t-shirt. *winks*

OT: Just took off the socks, everything else is still the same.

chivalrousdeviant

Thanks for that, Kadie, that makes me feel better. :D haha. And I suppose that's a fair compromise, BrokenShards. :D hahaha

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

BrokenShards

Group hugs, and maybe more ;D

I put on a tshirt, cold nips got cold :(
Ready to write when someone requires.

chivalrousdeviant

That may have to wait until if and when I get approved, but I'll keep that thought in mind. :D haha.

sweetgirl91

Quote from: Adammair on August 18, 2012, 02:06:46 AM
I'd love to be that t-shirt. *winks*

What other people get out of this: Adammair is flirting with me.

What I read: Adammair is a cannibal and wants to swallow me whole.

chivalrousdeviant

Really? All I got was that he desperately wished for the power to transform into a t-shirt.

Adammair, could you weigh in and let us know who's correct? :)

sweetgirl91

Umm, it's obviously me. *arrogant*

chivalrousdeviant

But, I mean... come on! Who wouldn't want the power to turn into a t-shirt?

sweetgirl91

If I have any kind of power it better be Harry Potter related or I'm going to throw a tantrum like nobody has ever seen lol

Adammair

ROFLMAO, you two!

sweetgirl, you are correct, but I won't say about which part: the flirting, or the wanting to swallow you whole. *winks*

...maybe it's both!

chivalrousdeviant

Well, if you don't want the T-shirt power, then I call dibs. :D

sweetgirl91

Whoever gets transformed into the tshirt has immediate access to a lot of nipples lol

Adammair

"a lot of nipples?" Does that mean, like, more than two? :P

chivalrousdeviant

Admittedly, that's a lot less fun when you don't have hands. Or a mouth. :P

Maybe it's a really big shirt lots of people fit into?

sweetgirl91

Well, it depends. Are we speaking specifically about my tshirt (which is gone now, as I have instructed the boys to keep the hell out of my bedroom unless the house is on fire) or any t-shirt they so desire?

Adammair

*sets sweetgirl's house on fire, so he can see her come out topless* >:)

chivalrousdeviant

Well, the power is kind of lame if it's only your t-shirt that I can turn into, as lovely a thought as that is. :P So I'm thinking any t-shirt. :)

sweetgirl91

Hmmmm... Can I play the topless damsel in distress?

chivalrousdeviant

No, how dare you even consider that role. *Sarcasm.* hahaha. :)

sweetgirl91

It's also storming. I'd be a wet topless damsel in distress lol

Adammair

Quote from: sweetgirl91 on August 18, 2012, 03:09:28 AM
It's also storming. I'd be a wet topless damsel in distress lol

Wetter is better... lol

sweetgirl91

Agreed :) I won't catch on fire as easily that way, either.