What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Soft silk pajamas with long sleeves and long legs to sooth my skin for when I go to sleep in a little while.

Beguile's Mistress

A soft warm dress in navy wood with a round neck, 3/4-length sleves and a cinched waist and zipper down the back with a white silk scarf for the neck, sheer black stockings and black heels. :-)

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

AmberStarfire

A long black top with purple roses, grey leggings, and a long black jackety thing with white flowers all over it.

Kurzyk

On top of the navy blue layers of leggings and top, blue plaid shirt, blue jeans.

Beguile's Mistress

White, silky long underwear type pajamas cause this is a sleeping and writing weekend.  I'm exhausted and trying to recoup some energy by cozying up to my pillows for a few days.

Gadifriald

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on February 28, 2015, 11:47:40 AM
White, silky long underwear type pajamas cause this is a sleeping and writing weekend.  I'm exhausted and trying to recoup some energy by cozying up to my pillows for a few days.
You're recouping and cozying up in alluring and comfy style, BeMi! ;) ;D
I am a mighty ravisher of captive damsels and princesses!

Blythe

Gray hoodie, blue jeans, WTNV shirt, white socks, red sneakers

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt, white silk blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels. :-)

AmberStarfire

A long black top with pink roses, a brown cardigan with bronze glitter and long black silken slacks. Also pink owl earrings with jewel eyes.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gold business suit with a light gold silk shell under it, beige stockings and chocolate brown heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Blue, gray and white geometric print wrap dress, sheer beige stockings and black heels.  Topped by a very pale gray cardigan for warmth.

AmberStarfire

A black Game of Thrones t-shirt (the one with family crests/slogans), pink track pants and a light blue cardigan.

Tinkertoy

I only wanna be your self-inflicted wound.
It sees you, baby. The friction between me and you.
Show me what makes you human, I'll show you vulnerable.
You bend, you break, you surrender and melt like solid gold.

Beguile's Mistress

A black silk slip dress and silk unbuttoned jacket in bright red, sheer black stockings and black platform heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Charcoal gray business with pencil skirt and fitted jacket, white shawl collar blouse, sheer black stockings and black suede heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon pencil skirt and cream-colored long-sleeved blouse trimmed with maroon piping, sheer black stockings and maroon heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark rose colored slacks and a man-tailored long-sleeved blouse with oxblood loafers.  It was a trip to the hospital day for some medical tests.

AmberStarfire

A thin dark grey jumper, with a long-sleeved dark blue-grey top beneath it, black ribbed slacks, and a chunky brown cardigan over this, with bronze flecks through it. When I went out earlier, I had gold sparkly socks, tan suede ankle boots and a black hooded jacket on as well.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue tweed pencil skirt with flecks of maroon, gray and tan, a beige long sleeved blouse, sheer beige stockings and black heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Pale gray pencil skirt and a soft pink long-sleeved silk blouse, beige stockings and a black belt to match the black heels. :-)

Autumn52

Hot pink velour pants I got on sale the other day for a dollar and a pale pink and black shirt.

My whole outfit cost 5 dollars. I am a lucky shopper this week. Found some shirts at JcPenny yesterday
for 1 dollar, regularly 35. Found little bow ties for my brothers girlfriends little boy, 2 dollars each. Can't
beat a good sale. Yay for sales.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

AmberStarfire

(Those are some pretty amazing sale prices).

My outfit today is simple but extremely comfortable.

Long-sleeved black t-shirt and grey leggings.

Autumn52

The JcPenny sale was pretty unheard of. Just stuff I found on a rack that they were trying to get rid of.

The other dollar stuff was at Wal-mart and you know how sometimes they have those dollar racks at the front of the store, that is how I got the pants and some other shirts.

Was incredible. Got some Christmas gifts and I could not believe the prices. My brother says I am the luckiest shopper he has ever seen. I save, with coupons and sales, each month an average of $150 dollars a month. Sometimes more sometimes a little less but never less than a hundred. He is always bragging on me about that stuff. Anyway, sorry I just had to share.

Hugs
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Beguile's Mistress

That's really great, Xandi.  I stalk the grocery store website and click all those online coupons that get tagged on my shopping and save about $20.00 a week.  I don't use man of the products advertised in the circulars but I'll save a few dollars there and on the shopper card savings from CVS. :-)