Alone and Trapped OOC/Interest Check (EX)

Started by Vergil1989, May 24, 2010, 10:57:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vergil1989

Just so we're clear, this will be heavy in rape, tentacles, and other such nasty things that demons are so fond of.  Only three such things will I allow as far as the demons go, a sister/brother duo, twins, and their evil mother as well.  The rest I'll reveal shortly.

This is for those that want a more horror bent of story...

IC link;  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70090.0

In the western edge of the world, a small town rests in the center of a three mile wide and long forest, nestled in a deep valley. The town is called Lorethan Doler, housing at least three dozen families and their children, if they are so fortunate to have them. (Don't worry, no incest lol.) A thousand years ago, the town was not so peaceful, and the folks were plagued by grizzly murders. Bodies of their husbands, wives, daughters, sons, would turn up in various states of ruin. The women had their stomachs burst open, as if something had come out of them. The boys looked more akin to skeletons, being similar to mummified remains than anything. All of them had not a shred of clothing on them when they were found...if they were found that is. Then a mage came and found out it was two demons, a sister and brother duo that were trying to propagate their race by using the humans as hosts in various ways. The mage sealed them away in their lair, and their mother, who was elsewhere at the time, has been trying to find a way to break the seal ever since. The mage was hailed a hero and was able to bear descendants that they in turn have also done so throughout the ages. The world has changed a lot since then, but the town of Lorathan Doler has remained the same despite all this.

Take the role of one of the three demons, and then at least five people with various powers to fight the demons off. I am one of the demons however, the brother, so otherwise go nuts.

Powers include but not limited to the six basic elements. Fire, Wind, Water, Earth, Light, and Darkness.

The first four are pretty self explanatory, but light is more healing based types of magic. Darkness is reserved for the demons or evil hearted people. Necromancy, control of the senses, and things of that nature. All humans that are to be in this was a direct descendant in some way to the mage, and thus will have magical power. Keep that in mind is all I ask because you'll need to have someone teach you outside of the town or keep your powers hidden as best you can from everyone else.

Name;
Gender;
Age;
Appearance;
Personality;
Element power of choice;
History;

(Mage CS Sheet above.)

(Demon CS Sheet below.)

Name;
Gender;
Age;
Appearance;
Powers or abilities; (Darkness related magic, so anything you can think of to entrap and ensnare the senses and minds of your victims. The mother though will be the more powerful of the two siblings twins, obviously lol. But for the most part being able to shape shift your form, gender restricted though. Your very aura draws people in, and keeps them there if they are not strong willed by itself. The touch of the demons are also unhealthy for those that get that close since it dulls the mind if prolonged and the person can't get enough after a time, things like this will work.)
Personality; (Pissed as all get out I'd assume lol. Otherwise go nuts.)
History;

As for the town itself, it's similar to any fantasy world type of place that's in the middle of nowhere lol. Wooden and simple thatched roof houses, maybe a brick or stone building for the mayor's office. The well though that I plan to have in the center of town however, leads down to the demons' sealed lair. If any human being, whether they are small as a child or a full grown adult disturbs the seal, then the twins are freed is the rule I have for all that. Only the mage himself knew that though, fearing someone would go down there and release them if they knew. Of course, who would deliberately do that?  As for the lair itself, I'll eventually get a very powerful barrier and illusion up over the only entrance that's in the forest, miles away from the village so as not to be discovered in the first posts.  Also, I don't want a thousand people going in and out of the well when it's first opened up please.  I tried this one once elsewhere, and by the third page we had three different mages just about already trying to kill us off, but thankfully one of them at least got the hint and gave his person up, after a good fight, to what I had in mind for where I wanted this to go.  This is horror based, not you go in and kill everything.

Name; Jacob
Gender; Male
Age; 250. (Not counting the thousand years trapped.)
Appearance; http://api.ning.com/files/stGGpMpkN1...JacobBlack.jpg (I like Twilight and all, but I liked the books much more.)

(Also, this is the best I can do for my demon form. If someone finds better, send me the link, I beg ya.) http://images.elfwood.com/art/b/r/br...onic2_copy.jpg
Powers or abilities; Seductive touch. Shape shifting. Some telepathy when seducing prey, but fully mind to mind speaking with others of his race. Can make his blood a very dangerous poison or a powerful aphrodisiac as he sees fit.  Can teleport at will, but has to have an idea of where he's going and compensate for mass, distance, and the like.
Personality; Charming as a silver tongued snake when he needs to be, Jacob is anything but as his temper and his hunger will show early on.
History; He let his appetites for human women get the better of him, and Jacob got sloppy when disposing of the bodies afterward. So it was little wonder the mage caught onto them. Still, before all that happened, Jacob was your average incubus demon, trying with his sister to get more of their race to be born so they could take over the world. They started small, settling in Larothan Doler. It was Jacob's plan to use a cave system that ran all over the place under the town and into the nearby mountain region to stash their victims. That was then, and in the present day the caves have all but been forgotten...

As far as the magics go, most of the elements are self explanatory I hope.  Fire is destructive in nature, more times than not.  Water is more healing types, but can be used for attack as well in the form of ice spears and what have you.  Wind, movement based with attack capabilities as well.  Earth, defense type more than anything.  Light is your heavy healing type and able to break illusions, negate poisons, things like that.  Darkness, as explained earlier, is the exact opposite.  Darkness magics center around illusions, barriers, ensnaring the mind and body and its senses, raising the dead, and whatever other dark things you can think of.  However, no more than one person an element is all I ask, but if we get enough people, I'll allow more.  If you want to make it to where you channel your magic through your weaponry, go for it, but again, keep it within the limits of your character.  Also, the demons will be the most powerful, and only a team of mages can hope to compete with one alone.  I'm doing this on purpose, so if you don't like getting your butt kicked, at least at first, please don't make a CS Sheet then.

A couple of side notes.  The demons I have lined up in my head have a couple of powers I forgot to mention when I made the whole thing.

One, the succubus/incubus twins love each other, but not in the incest sense.

Two, unlike the stories that tell of how they steal the souls of their victims, gaining strength through intercourse and all that, I make it an option instead of a requirement.  All demons still suck the souls of their victims, but they can turn that power on or off as they wish is what I'm saying, making them 'more human' so that the more sensitive mages can't pick up on that aspect of them.

Three, when in human guise, they are completely undetectable by any mage, magical device, or otherwise as far as auras go.  I had issues with this on my last go around on lu.scio.us. Forums and by then the RP was all but dead anyway.

Four, the reason I have you guys make an element choice is that because the demons can absorb enough of your power if they suck away the soul to twist and corrupt it into something they can use.  Examples would be to make a tentacle rock hard or hot to the touch or something along those lines.  Use your imaginations lol.

And five, I want you guys to have fun with this lol.

I need the sister for sure and at least three more mages before I can open the IC thread for this.  Let's see them coming in guys and gals.

(Copied over from the Extreme Exotic area, that way it didn't get bumped so easily lol.)
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Silk

I would like to coin the light mage if possible, Although I don't really have time to make the profile now I will do before the end of the day. She is going to be in town, but as the town doctor or somekind where her magic ability can be used sparringly while keeping it hidden.

elfguy

I'm interested in an EX, horror type game. As for the setting, it's fantasy but also normal day life? Like people would be expected to look like normal medieval people but with hidden magical powers? So no sorcerer in long robes with a pointy hat?
----

pendarious

i'm in i suppose. i like the way youve set the demons and the mages it sounds fun. i like a good challenge.

Name: Serion Alchoroun
Element: Dark
Personality and history: Serion is a sly and cold man he exuades an aura of loathing for all around him. he's a mage who practices necromancy and geomancy in the dark up in the mountains that are nearby. Serion is a cruel man who would torture little animals or even children just for kicks.
History: his mother was a mage and his father was a butcher his mother was callous and cold whilst his father was a rather wrathful drunk. having grown up under heavy abuse serion killed his parents when he was 17 and brought them back with necromancy using the corpses for his earliest experiments with it. his mother had taught him everything he knew of magic plus what he gleamed from his experiments. during the day he is a cold and irritable butcher whilst at night he is cold callous warlock.

appearance: he is a tall man well built from lugging huge meat carcasses around he has black hair with a black thin mustache and goatee. his skin is pale. because he doesn't get out in the sun very much.

hope this works
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Vergil1989

Yeah, you're right Elfguy.  Pendarious, a little grammar help goes a long way, but you have a good enough CS Sheet lol.  You're good to go but I still need the sister spot filled in at least unless i have more stuff on the other OOC in the EX area I don't know about.  In the meantime, Silk, take your time my friend and to everyone else, thanks for showing interest for this.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Ravyn

I'm interested in playing either the fire or water mage.  I'd like to wait until a couple of more people join up though, plus I don't have the time at this exact moment to key up a character sheet.  Sorry I know that seems a little flaky, but I'll be back before the end of the day to do so.
Ons and Offs

We are caged by our cultural programming. Culture is a mass hallucination, and when you step outside the mass hallucination you see it for what it's worth.
-Terence McKenna

Vergil1989

Hey, don't worry about it Rawyn and thanks for showing any interest at all my friend.  I wish you luck in whatever you have to do today and that you come back and finish up a CS Sheet.  Until and if you do, I'll try to keep the elements you chose open.  Also, guys and gals, as I said before, fantasy wise setting for the town, so that means black smiths, farmers, and all that.  The town is yours to create, just so long as you keep it relatively small given the location and the geography, being located in a valley surrounded by forests and mountains after all.  Orcs and all that can show up from time to time if you want, but this story is mostly about the twins and what happens when someone foolishly releases them.  "Looks at Penderious when he says it."  Lol.  Romance between characters is more than welcome, romance between demons not so much as far as my own goes anyway.  The sister and mother I won't say no if they want to do anything like that.

FetzerDelRayne

Name;  Raan Tome
Gender; Male
Age; 17
Appearance; Raan is a clean cut, strong lithe boy in the spring of his life. He dresses in a self made leather tunic. And pants made from cloth and leather. He has blonde hair, and bright striking blue eyes. Always there is a bow strung over his chest.
Personality;  Raan is a little wild and a little shy at the same time. He isn't always smart, but he survives well. Tough as nails. Quiet sometimes and othertimes very wild. Never stays long in one place.
Element power of choice; wind/air if I may.  His bow is the main focal for his power. He has found that when he concentrates, he can shoot an arrow at blinding speeds. And can make the arrow sharp enough to pierce just about any surface, including rocks, and metal armor with ease.  He has found however, that he is also able to do more. Like guide a gust of wind through the trees. But he hasn't mastered his abilities by any means yet. No one in the town knows of his ability. At least not that he is aware.
History; 10 years ago his father died from a mysterious illness that had hit a far neighboring village. After being the only survivor, he wandered into the forest for food, and found this small town. He made a shelter in te outskirts, and began hunting. He has a natural ability. He trades with the town butcher for any other needs he has that he can't get in the forest. The people don't trust him, hearing where he came from and his past. But he brings in much needed and cheap meat for the town. He sees the butcher as an almost father figure. He has never known his mother.  She was a Mage, abandoned him and his father at birth. Her blood is how he survived the disease.

I hope to get a chance to play with you all. This sounds very fun. Hope we can find the sister, and a few more mages.  Was gonna take dark, and be a possible demon ally of sorts. But that was taken. Hope we have a lot of fun.

Vergil1989

A very excellent CS Sheet my friend.  Welcome to my world lol.  I too hope to find a few more for this little adventure of ours and hope it goes far.  See ya around hopefully.

elfguy

I'll post mine soon. I need to figure out a character that fits in this.
----

FetzerDelRayne

I must also admit that I am very new here, so not sure how this progresses from interest and ooc to actual ic play. I hope you and the others don't mind a slight bit of hand holding.

pendarious

i'm sorry i'm dreadful with grammer....even with spell check *sighs* and why are you looking at me when you say someone foolishly unleashes the demons? supposing I want to unleash them just for kicks? no i don't intend to do it early on......that would just cut the game time i'd rather wait a while before doing that. hmm.....a ranger who brings me meat? nice i can learn to deal with this.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Vergil1989

Do not worry about it and ask what you need clarified my friends.  OOC is Out of Character, where CS Sheets, ideas, comments, questions, and the like are left.  An interest check is just hoping to draw people in by showing them whatever idea you have bouncing about in your head.  As for the RP itself, that is called an IC, or In Character.  Pendarious, the last time I put this thing up, the evil mage was the one that let us out is why I was looking at you lol.  The sister the last time, just to give a few ideas, had a powerful aphrodisiac in her blood that also caused hallucinations as well, only adding to her illusion type of powers that the RPer put for her.  You can do whatever you want for her, but that's just an idea for a start lol.  Any questions or whatever, feel free to ask.

pendarious

oh *laughs lightly*  well i love being evil cuz then i get to screw around with everyone.

FetzerDelRayne

Just as a question to our dark Mage. Is it known you killed them? Or is it mysterious? That would make the difference of whether you're not trusted or if I'm downright liable to hunt you. Ori may. After reading your post closer have to edit mine only slightly. Not sure how. You described your dad as abusive alcohalic basically. Not thinking my character would have liked that as much.

Maybe I was just doing basic business with the father, and now you out of necessity, and not liked either of ya. Hmm, I'll think on it. I'm open to any ideas. Kinda got myself stuck here.

Vergil1989

I guess I'll reply since he isn't.  For the sake of the story, I'd say no one knows what happened to them except the mage obviously, so that we don't have a hundred people out to get him right off the get go, let alone one person if that's alright.  That's just me though, and if you can pull it off without it interfering with anything else, go for it.  However, I just thought I'd share my preference as far as all that goes.

FetzerDelRayne

I agree, no one should know. And Raan will have the opinion that the slightly creepy kid of the butcher is only a product of his parents. Beyond that, he buys the meat still. Whether that meat is ever seen by people anymore is of no concern.

Vergil1989

Well, before I go to bed tonight, I guess I'll throw the IC link up real quick, so that at least we can get the thing going and allow a few people to see what's what and all.  I am still accepting CS Sheets and will more than likely do so, even after Jacob and whoever picks up the sister are released, and the mother returned if I get so lucky to fill all three spots lol.  Anyway, I'll copy and paste the link once I get it going.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70090.0

pendarious

sorry i had to go do some stuff for the parents but anyway yeah he killed em off in secret and then condcted his experiments out in the wild and stuff.

Silk

Name; Ysena (of the goddess)
Gender; Female
Age; 23
Appearance;
Personality; Rather timid, but stalwart when people are hurt. Not sexually active, Actively promotes her goddess in the church.
Element power of choice; Light
History; For as long as she can remember Ysena spent her childhood in the ministry. Her days consisted of worship and self discipline. At the age of 19 the current priest at Lorethan Doler passed away, and Ysena was sent to replace him in service there.

Ysena was always known to be blessed by the goddess, she could channel her divine grace through her to perform miracles. Although she was taught to be particularly sparse with contacting the goddess in this way, she has only one it three times in her life, once during her stay at Lorethan Doler. She now spends her days in servitude to the goddess and the people of the villiage in her small church. (She doesn't know she is a light elemental mage, she believes its her goddess manifesting through her and for the most part, others know the same, particularly other pious villagers)

Vergil1989

Very good Silk, you are most definitely accepted.  Post at your leisure and I still need the sister and a couple mages yet, but for the most part we can get started if nothing else.

FetzerDelRayne

Wondering if a crush on the priestess would be acceptable. Like the only time you could be sure to see Raan is on days she is speaking in the church. He would stand in the back by the doors, listen quietly, and leave quickly. Too shy to speak with her, and not wanting people to start looking at him

Ravyn

Name; Iara Nineve Lynn

Gender; Female

Age; 21

Appearance;
http://img2.gelbooru.com//images/617/3d98faf16cf105fbe2b0aa2d90f341971f26db88.jpg

Personality; Iara is most often calm and collected, however temperature plays a role on her personality.  For example, in cold temperatures she becomes apprehensive, rude, and quite cynical.  In hotter temperatures she becomes incredibly irritable and ill-tempered.  All three conditions (Cold-Neutral-Hot) have benefits as well as their downsides.

Element power of choice; Iara harnesses the element of water.  She utilizes its ability to wash away toxins and to help clean wounds.  She also possesses the ability to harness water from the air into a miniature blast from her palms which has the force of a raging current.  This ability is useless in arid environments, unless she can find a large enough water source.  (e.g. a lake or spring.  She can't simply use water from a small puddle, although several puddles could provide enough water.)

History; The daughter of a sea-faring widower, Iara knew little of her parents.  Her father had been a water mage who used his abilities to slightly calm the torrential waters and viscous waves of the sea.  He would venture through the trees bordering their small village until he reached the nearest port town.  Once there he would sell his services, assuring the ship captains he would be able to provide them with safe journey. Her grandmother kept watch over her while her father was away.  Her grandmother was the key to unlocking Iara's powers, as she could harness the power of water as well.  She was in no means a perfect woman, as she drained her whiskey and spat constantly.  If Iara was caught “practicing” without supervision, the old woman would react violently, often leaving bruises and whelps.  For this reason Iara rarely was seen in public as a small child, and few of the townsfolk even knew of her existence.  She was 17 when her grandmother passed, and her father hadn't returned from his last venture to sea for nearly the whole of the year.  Determined to care for herself, and left with no other option, she became a prostitute.  Iara sold herself to the scraggly drunkards to provide a semi-decent meal a day.  She maintained her grandmother's old rickety shack, using it for most of her business, as the drunkards had nowhere to take her.   After two years as a prostitute she managed to attain a second job as the bar-maid, which increased her business and income.  An additional two years and she had saved quite a bit of money, keeping it locked in a hidden safe in the old shack.  She continues her job as the bar-maid, yet has 'retired', in a sense, from prostitution.

Ons and Offs

We are caged by our cultural programming. Culture is a mass hallucination, and when you step outside the mass hallucination you see it for what it's worth.
-Terence McKenna

Vergil1989

Your pic isn't working Rawyn but otherwise Iara looks good.  Post at your leisure on the IC link I provided and good luck to you all my friends.  Fetzer, as long as our Silk is alright with it, I don't foresee an issue with a romance between your guys.

FetzerDelRayne

I'm terribly sorry. I have not seen an ic link. I didn't know one was up already. Where could I find this link?

Vergil1989

I put it up a few posts above the light mage.  Don't worry about it Fetzer, it's all good lol.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70090.0

Silk

Thats ok with me :) Just don't expect her to really be able to show it in return, she is by all standards a nun, so when its with her, it gives a more forbidden love taste to it as well :)

Vergil1989

Coolness and I kind of figured lol.  Still, that sounds like a challenge to Jacob to me.  I wonder just how much effort it would take to break her?  Lol, if you're ok with the whole idea of course.

FetzerDelRayne

Posted my first ic post ever on elliquiy. What a cool feeling!! I'm saddened however that it won't be a proof read one. It's is nearly impossible, and in the least very annoying to proofreader a very large post on the iPhone. So please accept my appologies for errors in advance. Internet at home has been down. Otherwise I would have waited until i was home, proof read, then posted. Happy posting all.

Vergil1989

Despite that Fetzer, you did a very awesome job on it and I thank you for such a good post, regardless of issues in grammar lol.  Still need a sister demon, but otherwise we are good to continue on.  Once someone releases Jacob, I'll have a much more active role, but for now my posts will be limited to memories mostly.  If I have to, I'll absorb the sister into Jacob so that he doesn't fade out from existence, but I'd much rather not do so.

Shadowsteel

-EDITED-
Name; Kirith
Gender; Female
Age; 250
Appearance;
Demon Form: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=565191
Human form: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=803684

Powers or abilities; Sirens Song, Will o’ Wisps, Vampires Bite (can control a person if she got the chance to bite them. The spell can be broken if a light mage notices.), Shadow shroud (can become a shadow, or control shadows to act like solid objects), Shapeshifting (limited by gender and imperfect). If injured, her blood looks and acts like quicksilver, and has a similar level of toxicity.

Personality; Surprisingly, she is the more violent of the twins. She is less likely to seduce her prey to her, its more fun to her to simply take them by force. She has been dreaming about their last rampage for a thousand years, so she is horny, and boiling with blood lust. Just as likely to take women as men. Prefers to take groups, two, three, or more at a time.

History; Once the humans caught onto them a thousand years ago, she stepped up the pace immediately, though sloppily. Her favorite trick was to use her siren song to draw patrolling guards or groups of people into the caves, and utilize her bite to control and befuddle them when she was through, leaving them alive to spread rumors and chaos for her. However this came back to bite her when mages figured out her trick, and turned it on her to trap her in the cave first.
Sworn to the Oath of Drake

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

OOC's Beware! Because really, when is it not
an acceptable time for handcuffs?

Vergil1989

Very good Shadowsteel, although it was only one mage that got us but otherwise you have a perfect way to go for the game lol.  Just a quick question though, Jacob has poison for blood, what about yours?  The bite I like, so that's alright, as is the rest you have up, just thought I'd ask about that as well though lol.  One last thing though, the moment the seal was cast, all conscious thought was cut off, as if we were cast into a deep sleep, so maybe dreams about old kills and stuff if anything, but going more nuts than what we are already I have to say no to that.  Sorry, I hate being nick picky, but this is going to be tricky enough as it were, and trying to blend into the modern age is not going to be easy as it were, without a mad demon to care for lol.  You did an excellent job none the less though Shadowsteel and I am looking forward to what you have in mind.

Vergil1989

Very excellent Shadowsteel, welcome to my world lol.  Mages are always welcome, so if you wish to be a part, feel free to join for a while yet.  See ya around.

pendarious

this rp just started and already do i love fetz's character Raan his post makes me chuckle.

FetzerDelRayne

Wait. This is modern day? With orcs and trolls? Is this village just cut off from almost all civilization? I'm lost.

Vergil1989

When I said modern day, I didn't mean like our modern day.  I just meant that as a generalization I guess.  I should have said present day lol.  My bad.

FetzerDelRayne

Sorry I'm retarded. Still lost. What era are we in? Like medieval? Industrial age? Information age?(Internet) sorry so confused... Must be a bad day for me.

Vergil1989

This is fantasy so it's medieval, as in swords and all the rest.  I wouldn't put orcs in the modern age that we live in lol.

elfguy

Sorry to be a bit late on this, but do you need a fire mage? She's an elf, very powerful and intelligent, likes to manipulate people, befriend them and get them on her side, to do her bidding, instead of just going all out on them. Let me know if that would fit in.
----

FetzerDelRayne

Fiery, seductive Mage sounds good to me... Lol. But this isn't my rp

Shadowsteel

Post a CS. Vergil said we could always use more mages.

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

Silk

Just not sure on the elf bit, otherwise I would have had an elf myself :)

FetzerDelRayne

Why not? There's orcs... You'd just have the original Mage as your grandpa, instead of some 10 generations back.

pendarious

if the mage had an elf decendent then she'd only be just growing into an adult body with full grasp of magic or something......i mean seriously it takes about a thousand years for elven mages to fully grasp their magic

elfguy

Tell me if this works.

Name; Kara

Gender; Female elf

Age; 162

Appearance;

Personality;
She is highly skilled in magic, especially fire spells, and having been trained as a mage, Kara can cast devastating nukes on her enemies. However, she prefers diplomacy whenever possible, and would rather befriend an opponent, in order to learn what he knows and then use him for her own desires, rather than do battle. She quickly learned how to insert herself into the political affairs of various societies, and learned the art of manipulation.

Element power of choice; Fire

History;
Kara is an exceptionally bright young Wood Elf spell caster. She was trained in secret as a mage by her grandfather. She dresses in a unique, provocative way, and uses her good looks, smile, and speech to win people over. She has a wand, but usually walks around unarmed, again in order not to have people fear her.

----

Silk

Just so you know elfguy, the mages are kind of meant to be in cogneto, the villaigers would not really appreciate "Hi I'm a mage! please behead me"

elfguy

Quote from: Silk on May 27, 2010, 06:05:40 PM
Just so you know elfguy, the mages are kind of meant to be in cogneto, the villaigers would not really appreciate "Hi I'm a mage! please behead me"

Hence why she chooses not to carry her wand or any weapon. Still if you think it's too fantasy based then I have no problem with passing on this.
----

Shadowsteel

I would say wait for a verdict from vergil, hes the one running this

FetzerDelRayne

That all depends on your lore. D&d lore is that an elf reaches adult maturity only slightly slower than a human. Maybe 30 years as opposed to 16. Then stays in the adolescent like phase about 100 years. In that time they may or may not grasp any level of skill. Time just feels faster for them. I dunno, leave it to this rp's moderator as to what may be played. I don't let technicalities interrupt fun roleplaying.

pendarious

Quote from: FetzerDelRayne on May 27, 2010, 06:10:48 PM
That all depends on your lore. D&d lore is that an elf reaches adult maturity only slightly slower than a human. Maybe 30 years as opposed to 16. Then stays in the adolescent like phase about 100 years. In that time they may or may not grasp any level of skill. Time just feels faster for them. I dunno, leave it to this rp's moderator as to what may be played. I don't let technicalities interrupt fun roleplaying.

true enough

Vergil1989

Holy Mother of God Elfguy, are you signing yourself up for the raping of your life?  Lol, but seriously, that is a good CS Sheet and I applaud you for your bravery, or your stupidity, I can't decide which, when dealing with two demons like my and Shadowsteel's lol.  As far as elves and all that, go for it.  It's fantasy, so let your imagination go free on that end.  Anyway, go ahead my friend and have fun.

EDIT:  Also, I don't know all that much about D and D, but I know R.A. Salvatore.  Anything 200 plus I think if I remember correctly is considered adulthood for the silvan folk, or elves as the more common people would call them lol.  So your age I would say is teenager going on very young adult, which isn't a problem really.  Power wise, don't be expecting to win against a creature far older than yourself is all I'm going to say on that.  Just so we're clear of course lol.

FetzerDelRayne

I know not the etiquette on here. Do we allow for all to post? Or just post when we have something?

elfguy

Alright I posted my first post. Basically Kara grew up elsewhere, in her elven village, and only arrived at this town recently. Hopefully it clearly shows her personality, and how she isnt a very goody goody elf girl ;) She has no idea what is in store for her tho.

As for her getting the raping of her life, great :) The worse it is, the better she'll learn to like it (eventually anyways ;) )
----

Silk

Still deciding if Ysena is to be a full elf or only a half, she only knows herself to be a half elf but that could easily be mistaken as she has yet to see a true elf yet.

elfguy

Quote from: Silk on May 27, 2010, 08:02:29 PM
Still deciding if Ysena is to be a full elf or only a half, she only knows herself to be a half elf but that could easily be mistaken as she has yet to see a true elf yet.

Read my post, I think she's just about to lol
----

Silk

Maybe so, but besides facial appearence and body structure, there is very little to give away about her lineage, and most of that is covered up by her clergy robes so its difficult for anyone to see. :)  Maybe your character will notice something out of place about her, but otherwise, shes just how she is, since most people never seen a elf before and Ysena has never given it away by keeping all the related features hidden. Nobody knows about it :)

Vergil1989

Fender, that kind of depends on what's going on really.  It's nicer to post when at least a few people have after you do, but if it's required as far as a conversation or something of that nature, then reply as needed only.  Don't hyper post, or post whenever someone does something.  I...try not to do that myself and doesn't always work at times.  Anyway, just observe and see for the most part where you can get your posts in.

pendarious

i'm really liking the bits of info about the demons it is quite amazing thus far *laughs* but that's just a premature statement.

Vergil1989

Hey, there's nothing wrong with liking the enemy lol.  It's when the enemy wakes up and has a boner a thousand years old that you need to worry about.  Lock up your wives and daughters, although it won't do much good lol.

pendarious

*laughs* wife and daughter? Serion?? that's kinda funny. i mean we are talking about the quiet psycho who would just as soon team up with the demons before trying to marry. i honestly don't expect the demons to much care for a mage but i can find plenty of ways to run my ass away and stay somewhat safe

Shadowsteel

Pendarious, if you want I can set it up so kirith catches him or something. She would be happy to have a willing disciple.  ;D

Vergil1989

Hey SS, glad to see you're back lol.  I'm winging this as much as everyone else at the moment.  However, for the sake of keeping our demons alive, I plan to have either someone randomly fall down into our lair and release us, or someone 'accidentally' pushes someone down, having the same thing happen.  Whatever works, I don't care which lol.

pendarious

well SS i like the idea he may be a dark mage but that doesn't make him immune to the sirens song *laughs* but he would willingly work with the demons (especially if it meant he got to live a bit longer) i'm one of those people that if my character happens to die  i roll with it and make another character if i'm allowed to ya know?

Vergil1989

If you guys want and you can honestly handle it, make another CS Sheet, but I prefer that you pick another element if you can if one hasn't been used already.  When all of them have, then I'll allow repeats, but let's not do that quite yet until Saturday at least.  If I don't get anymore mages to fill the rest of the elemental spots, then I'll allow more than one character to a person, alright?

Shadowsteel

well, if he gets killed or something, I have no problem having kirith save him/ resurrect him/ keep him semi alive with dark power...

but yeah, long life or more power or something would be perfectly good payment for releasing us...

pendarious

to verg: i was talking about in the case that the one died *laughs*

to steel: sounds cool to me i mean it would save a lot of trouble ne?

FetzerDelRayne

Not meaning to overinsert myself(let the jokes roll out there), but just an idea on the well. What if somehow something happened to Our priestess, maybe he overhears someone blackmailing her about her heritage. And in a stalkerish way he kills this person in anger to protect his crush. Kind of ironic the two goodies out of all these not goodies are who releases the demons. Raan would use the well to hide the body of his shameful deed, and not want his crush to find out it was him.

Vergil1989

The victim has to be alive for it to work, but otherwise the rest of your idea sounds quite deviously fun lol.  Go for it I say Fetzer, and if you must...overinsert yourself, by all means, do so before we show up lol.  I'd prefer a woman more than a guy myself.  I might be RPing a demon, but I do have standards lol.

elfguy

Kara is more than willing to be abused by a male demon :)
----

Vergil1989

Well, let's get this story moving then lol.  Shadowsteel, you can post at anytime to fill in more of our history if you want.  Just be sure to keep us as hidden as you can my friend and know that humanity in general wouldn't have a clue of what we are, wizards have just started in understanding demonology and the art of summoning I guess you could say.  We came about as most demons do, by someone stupidly summoning dear old daddy or mommy, and the circle wasn't nearly strong enough to hold them.  Mom/Dad have been loose ever since, laying low while they taught us everything we know now before letting us go on our own.  Sorry, I like to ramble lol.  Have at it SS while everyone else posts as they will.

FetzerDelRayne

Ok. Perhaps it is kara doing the blackmailing? She would be the best at spotting the heritage. Raan overhearing it, waits for kara late that night, drinking in the inn, and as soon as kara is near the well, he rushes and throws her down. This gives the demons a hot Mage, pun intended, to abuse, and frees them. Plus keeping to the irony of it all.

Eh, just throwing ideas.

Vergil1989

Well, that's up to Kara now isn't it?  But, it sounds like a good idea to me, but I don't like people making other PCs do things they don't like to do, so check with the person in control of said PC before you decide anything is all I ask.  That goes for everyone that hasn't RPed before or is new to this.  Plan what you want to happen before doing it if it involves another's character directly.  Thanks and good luck.

elfguy

uhm well Kara went to the church hoping to meet some people. Ysena didn't reply yet, I guess she could check out another location for meeting people. I'd like to do a bit of socializing before being thrown to the beast right away.
----

FetzerDelRayne

Anything I put here I mean as only ideas, nothing more. I would not act without agreement.

By all means if this idea is agreeable to all, just post here when/if you want things to go that way. If there's a better idea, or the story goes that way, I'm perfectly open to playing that.

Also, by all means. Let the evil butcher dark Mage somehow hear a call in his sleep or something from the siren. And work to throw an innocent into the well.

Vergil1989

Hey, it's all good.  I just thought I'd be sure to be clear on that point.  You don't have to wait on Shadowsteel if you want to post.  We're just doing flash backs right now, setting up our history until someone releases us.  I'm gonna go to bed though so I'll see ya guys later.  Questions/concerns/comments/ideas, leave here or PM me.  Adios!

pendarious

hmm.....i'm game for making deals with demons and plotting only to watch it all blow up in the good guys faces *laughs*

Silk

Another possible option is Ysena could be mislead into thinking the demons as "children stuck in a well" scenario due to her nightmares, and releases them thinking she is doing a good act. Just another possible option if the backstabbing style doesnt work.

FetzerDelRayne

I love that actually. It's like the epic version of the ironic thing.

Ravyn

Is there some kind of vague posting order for this?
Ons and Offs

-Terence McKenna

elfguy

No I think we just post when we have things to say / do...
----

Vergil1989

As long as you don't take over the RP and allow others to post when they need to, you're fine.  As for the whole releasing them cause you think they are lost children or something, that could very well work out as well.

Vergil1989

I am always looking for new people to join this.  If you find that your character is corrupted beyond hope, driven insane, impregnated, dead, or otherwise unable to move about as they did, make another character as the need arises or allow others a chance to get in the story.  This might expand beyond the human village depending on how things go, so if that happens, this might become a big group EX, but I don't see that happening yet lol.

pendarious

Vergil1989

Yep, now we just need you guys to start posting again lol.  Shadowsteel's already promised a post, but for now don't worry about the two demons.  Just go about your lives and we'll adjust as needed.

pendarious

sorry i was kinda busy but now ive got a post up. in any case i'm contemplating all kinds of stuff to do with the dark magic though i have to ask...is there any destructive form of dark magic or is it all just manipulating and defensive magic?

Vergil1989

I said anything that is darkness bent, so necromancy, demonology, manipulations of light, shadow.  Powerful blasts of a dark nature, whatever you can think of really so long as it harms or makes illusions of some kind lol.

Also, Elfguy, it's a well not a wheel lol.

elfguy

Be nice, I'm trying to follow like 5 RPs lol ;)
----

pendarious

ok thanks verg i was just trying to be sure before i accidentally did anything disagreeable

Vergil1989

Hey no problem Pendarious, and Elfguy it's all good lol.  I just like giving friends crap, so if I pick on ya it means I like ya.

pendarious

*laughs* well i'm the same way. i love to pick on friends.

Vergil1989

Ok, me and Shadowsteel talked and we might have a slight change of plans.  We were thinking, and I won't do anything without your approval or the story moves on too fast, but if some random NPC falls down the well shortly after it's completed or his or her fall opens up the way to the demonic hideout and one of you mages chase after the NPC or even a PC if you want to go that way, we can do that or stick to the original plan of having someone willingly investigate.  The reason I say anything like this is because Jacob took the brunt of the first mage's rage and would need a heavy infusion of soul energy to survive for any length of time outside of the prison.  I'll address this in my next post regardless of events before I hit the sack.

Shadowsteel, good luck on your flight tomorrow for your summer job and I hope to see you soon on here or elsewhere.  If I have to I'll control your PC but I'll make sure that either I or someone else records everything that I have her do so that you can jump back in if you're unable to post when it's needed the most.  Anyway, let's get this moving guys and gals.

pendarious

ok well i'm game for whatever starts to happen.

elfguy

Kara will also follow. Right now she's standing near the well, waiting for something interesting to happen or someone to roam near.
----

Vergil1989

Well, I set up the scene for you guys.  I'm outta here for the night.  See ya!

Shadowsteel

Yeah, if i dont post for a while its fine if you take over my character. Just send me a PM or something when you do it. When I return, I'll continue from where that left off

Vergil1989

Will do Shadowsteel.  Good luck to ya, as I said before.  Guys and gals, let's get this moving shall we?

elfguy

----

Vergil1989

Well, as soon as you and our dark mage gets to the demons, we can get into the more exciting stuff.

pendarious

hmm....ok well i'll get to it soon then.

FetzerDelRayne

elfguy

----

Vergil1989

Lol, well someone better do it because I'm getting bored and Jacob is trying to get a boner, but the seal is blocking it, damn it lol.  Kirith is also getting a bit moist at the thought of their first meal in a thousand years, so forgive me if I seem a bit impatient here lol.

pendarious

but just shoving her in lacks elegance and grace.....and also lacks any real taste

Vergil1989

Eh true, lol.  Do what you can my friend and don't rush at my impatience.  I just won't be able to post until of course we get a meal lol.  An NPC might be a good addition as well if you think you can manage it.

pendarious

well the posts just left it so i either HAD to push her in or continue talking like she was crazy....and the jack ass in me said to just go with the pushing since she left quite the opening for it.

Vergil1989

The dark mage can jump in at any time if he wants, dragging an NPC along with him if he so desired to use as an experiment after the demons are done with her lol.  Anyway, I'm outta here for the night.  Everyone else, post as you would but please don't notice or otherwise think you noticed anything by the well is all I ask.  Secret lair for a reason after all.

Vergil1989

Pend, Fetzer, will you stop playing around please?  Lol, just playing, but we do kind of need to get the story going is why I say anything.  When you two get back on of course lol.  See ya.

Also, elfguy, Shadowsteel surprised me on that post of his, but I hope it's ok with you and all lol.  If not, I'll ask him to change it for ya or you can, either way works.

Silk

I'll pretty much be praying in the church until I'm needed :)

pendarious

well i'm soooooorrrry for liking to make my characters more elegant and tasteful than brutally evil i mean really brutality wore it's edge with me years ago....i like the classier villains sheesh.

Vergil1989

I was just kidding Pend lol.  That was more directed at Fetzer so he would hurry up and get away from the well so you could be free to entertain Jacob with your 'girlfriend' lol.

pendarious

oh hehe *scratches back of head anime style with sweatdrop* i'm just kinda touchy about how villains that are all brutal and stuff are just annoyingly cliche. i mean there isn't anything wrong with a good cliche but still......

FetzerDelRayne

To all in this RP, I'm very sorry, some personal crisis has come up, and I'm just not finding the time, nor the mood...I'm sorry I left at such a bad point.  Hope you are all well, Pend can play Raan, or whoever, or kill him off.  Again, I am terribly sorry.

Vergil1989

Aww, Fetzer, that bites man.  If you come back, and I hope RL permits you to do so, you will always have a spot here in my RP my friend.  If you want your PC to go, I'll try to think of something heroically stupid for him to do first lol.  Give him a hero's end and all that you might say, or just an inglorious cannibalistic end by having Jacob and Kirith eat him, whatever works lol.

schnookums

Heh, I know I'm coming in quite late to things, but is there any more room in this rp for new players? It seems rather intriguing...

elfguy

Kara would love some villagers to dominate, in the demons names of course. You could be my pawn.
----

pendarious

well fetz good luck with rl.

yeah there is still room for more players *laughs*

Vergil1989

There's always room for more and Elfguy, once things get moving, I don't see an issue with that my friend.

elfguy

So wait, is Jacob, the mage and a young girl having sex right there in front of Kara?
----

Vergil1989

They're in a nearby chamber, where Pend and Raan were talking where all the water is and where the prison was located.  You and kirith are to the north of that chamber, in a smaller one much like the first, minus the water lol.

elfguy

So basically the male demon is trying to turn the dark mage, and the demoness has Kara as a pet?
----

Vergil1989

I believe the dark mage is already on our side lol, no needing to be turned so to speak.  We're just sharing a captive for the moment.  Kirith on the other hand is having her way with you and i don't know exactly what Shadowsteel had in mind is why I haven't touched all that.  Send him a PM or I can about it and if he wants me to do so I'll take over for him.

Silk

I'm just waiting until I'm relevant again :)

Silk

Am I alone on the good side now? And it would be nice if I could somehow get involved again...

elfguy

I'd play with you but I need the demons to give me some power and permission to do so.
----

Vergil1989

Sorry, I'll post and let you two have fun.  Elfguy, try to wash up first is all I ask lol.  Besides, I need to get Jacob among the mortals anyway, so as long as you don't give him away he won't slit you open like a fish lol.

Vergil1989

Everyone, thank you for such a good RP so far.  Despite the recent lull in the proceedings, I will try to get things moving again as soon as I am able.  Tomorrow though I have to attend a cousin's wedding so I won't be on for most of the day more than likely.  Anyway, take care everyone and I hope to hear from you all soon.

Pend, as I said before, if you can start clearing up the passages and chambers of any debris, I'd appreciate it.  The method I'll leave to you.  Everyone else, proceed as you can and have fun with this lol.

pendarious

sorry i was doing a bunch of houswork.....and on saturday i'll be spending most of the day at the theatre so yeah.

Vergil1989

Hey, don't worry about it Pend my friend.  Take your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

Ravyn

I just want to say this...
I was providing an introduction for my character.  I don't see her as particularly useful for the current turn of events, so I won't be posting for the moment.  I'd appreciate if someone could help me bring her back into it eventually, and just send me a private message.  I'll be checking elliquiy, hopefully daily...but if not then at least every other day.  I just wanted to present my position as well so you wouldn't think I bailed on this or something of the sort.
Ons and Offs

-Terence McKenna

Silk

Quote from: Ravyn on June 07, 2010, 01:36:10 PM
I just want to say this...
I was providing an introduction for my character.  I don't see her as particularly useful for the current turn of events, so I won't be posting for the moment.  I'd appreciate if someone could help me bring her back into it eventually, and just send me a private message.  I'll be checking elliquiy, hopefully daily...but if not then at least every other day.  I just wanted to present my position as well so you wouldn't think I bailed on this or something of the sort.

I know the feeling

elfguy

I'm going to drop from this one, sorry guys. It just seems the plot is going all over the place since the start and I'm not finding the inspiration to keep going in a consistent manner.
----

Ravyn

Ons and Offs

-Terence McKenna

Vergil1989

All but dead I think, which sucks but it had a good run.  Thank you everyone for such a good starting RP here in this forum and I hope that we can RP together again.  Take care and good luck to everyone here.