The Vikings (F x M)

Started by Dez, March 11, 2013, 06:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dez

The earliest date given for a Viking raid is 787 AD when, according to the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle, a group of men from Norway sailed to the Isle of Portland in Dorset. There, they were mistaken for merchants by a royal official. They murdered him when he tried to get them to accompany him to the king's manor to pay a trading tax on their goods. The beginning of the Viking Age in the British Isles is, however, often given as 793. It was recorded in the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle that the Northmen raided the important island monastery of Lindisfarne. Source

Dorset (or archaically, Dorsetshire), is a county in South West England on the English Channel coast. The ceremonial county comprises the non-metropolitan county, which is governed by Dorset County Council, and the unitary authorities of Poole and Bournemouth. Covering an area of 2,653 square kilometers (1,024 sq mi), Dorset borders Devon to the west, Somerset to the north-west, Wiltshire to the north-east, and Hampshire to the east. The county town is Dorchester which is situated in the south. After the reorganization of local government in 1974 the county's border was extended eastward to incorporate the Hampshire towns of Bournemouth and Christchurch. Around half of the population lives in the South East Dorset conurbation, while the rest of the county is largely rural with a low population density. Source

So sets the time frame for this particular game. What I’m looking for is story before the sex, though I do imagine that some sex will be involved and then not by choice of my character, but rather yours.

I’m looking for a male who is not afraid to be the barbarian that the Vikings were noted to be. Strong, virile, fearless, and dominating, he will be the leader of his people who is accustomed to taking what he wants when he wants it. He would not be accustomed to resistance from a woman, nor will he be accustomed to the word “No”.

He will be quick to instruct her in the ways of his people as well as his needs, wants and desires. He will not be afraid to take.
So the premise is this – Dorset has been invaded. Men, women and children have been captured to be slaves or sold to other clans as slaves.

This will be long-term and I would like for my partner to be able to match my posting sizes (I have a tendency to get carried away), though I realize that there will be times when posts will be less, I am ok with that. My partner does not need to be an everyday or every other day poster, but I would like to see at least one or two posts a week, more if your schedule and time permits.

I’m flexible and easy going and ask that whomever chooses to write with me, that we communicate to ensure the others wants and needs pertaining to the story.

Please get in touch with via PM rather than answering here, and please check my Ons/Offs