News:

Main Menu

PSP!

Started by Keylee, June 23, 2010, 10:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keylee

Ok SOoooo... The new kingdom hearts game is coming out, I've already paid for mine. However on game stops website there is a bundle pack.

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=77896

it comes with a psp and the game (which is 40 dollars), and there is a 4gb memory stick duo,  the bundle is 200

Would this be worth it?

And which PSP Is the best to get for the money? Now I don't want the pspgo

but there is a psp that is 1,000, 3,000, ect.

Which psp is the best? All I will do is play games on it,I don't do the music or movie thing

Thanks for any information!
Turn on's and Off's l Romance Me! l A&Al
“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Cardwolf

Go with the 1000, its by far the most durable of all of them and 2000 and 3000 only offer extended battery life...which if you buy a charger isn't that big a deal as the 1000 has a 12 hour capicity.

Keylee

So would the kingdom hearts bundle be worth it then?

Cardwolf

If all you are getting is the game, psp and memory stick for 200...you are getting ripped unless you get the 3000 package.

Pretty much what  I would suggest, is buy yourself a 1000, the game and a 2 GB memory stick.  Trust me unless you are data installing over 5 or 7 games you won't run out of memory anytime soon and you can buy another.  Usually you'll get bumped a 1 GB memory stick as well.  so thats 3 GBs right there for only about hmm...I'd say 170 extra 30 bucks in your pocket and your only down a GB

Keylee

Ok. Thank you...^^

I will probably go to walmart and buy a 4gb memory like my brother did, because there are some psp games I can download from my PS network that I purchased for him, Like crash and ff7 ^^.

Cardwolf

Wolfy

D: hey! I have a PSP Go and I'm perfectly happy with it! o3o

Keylee

I have nothing against PSP Go, I just don't like how small it is. I feel Like I'm gonna break it.