Male Ghost Posession (Casper Canon)

Started by PanzerDude92, March 08, 2014, 04:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PanzerDude92

:-) Hello all! I have an uncommon (at least from what I've seen) request for you today!

As long as I can remember, I've had an unusual liking to human males being possessed by a ghost/demon/spirit. The first time this sparked my sexual interest was in the 1995 film based on everybody's favorite friendly ghost, "Casper" and a couple of the films that followed thereafter: "Casper: A Spirited Beginning" and "Casper Meets Wendy".

The scenes in all three movies that caught my interest, respectively, are:

*SPOILERS FOR ANYONE WHO HASN'T SEEN THESE MOVIES BELOW*

1.) The one where Dr. Harvey is in the hallway about 30 minutes into the movie, gets scared by Casper's three ghostly uncles, and they proceed to possess him by diving down his mouth. You can even notice Dr. Harvey's stomach inflate a bit as they all make their way down his body. The scene following directly afterwards where the uncles make Dr. Harvey see some cameo-like apparitions (Clint Eastwood, Rodney Dangerfield, Mel Gibson, etc.) are quite hilarious but also quite erotic if I do say so myself.

2.) While Casper's three uncles seemingly attack/haunt a large group of people towards the beginning of a movie, this older, chubby construction worker gets up from hiding behind something and attempts to run away but is then possessed by Fatso who then causes him to shake a bit.

3.) There's the scene in "Casper Meets Wendy" where the three uncles possess three human dudes (ones whom fit the personalities of the three ghostly uncles, mind you) to go under cover at a party.

All together, I find these three scenes to be extremely erotic to me...I would definitely say the mixture of mind control, slight stomach inflation, and the act of seeing the ghosts/spirits enter a guy's mouth is really appealing.

Of course, despite the fact that the Casper Canon is what got me started with this little interest of mine, I'm not limited to it. There's actually a few YouTube channels that support Male Possession which I've grown to liking.

So either way, I'm looking for someone with similar interests? We can just talk about our interests in good, friendly manner or maybe even talk about playing out a scene for both of us enjoy ourselves to, I'm game!

PanzerDude92