Quinth Saga (Pathfinder set in an original setting)

Started by sullivanthedreadlord, January 28, 2018, 08:45:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sullivanthedreadlord

I have never used google drive. Even if I had one, i don't think I have access to the email account I may of used.
I walk in the light for ever bathed in its glory, and yet my heart yearns to be consumed by the darkness hidden with in my soul

My O/O Page

Angie

Quote from: sullivanthedreadlord on January 30, 2018, 11:45:27 PM
I have never used google drive. Even if I had one, i don't think I have access to the email account I may of used.

This normally wouldn't matter, except Muse, you posted the EDIT link and not the PUB link.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Illven

sullivanthedreadlord

Look like we have our last two entries. Go ahead every one and post your characters in the character sheet thread.
I walk in the light for ever bathed in its glory, and yet my heart yearns to be consumed by the darkness hidden with in my soul

My O/O Page

JaredSyn

Welcome aboard everyone. A pair of ladies excellent.

JaredSyn

Muse hopefully your cleric has a couple inflict spells as well for the Dhampir since he needs negative energy to heal.

Angie

Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Chulanowa

sullivanthedreadlord

My O/O Page

Arcanist

Sorry, car just died outside the clinic I am in. Was gonna post earlier. Give me a few hours
Choice is but an Illusion. Consequences are however real.