The Howling [M lf F, Monster]

Started by TheVillain, November 11, 2018, 08:41:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

Jerry Beck likes to think he's a good guy, and he's pretty sure he is. Most of the time.

It started a few months ago, he's still not entirely sure what happened exactly. He admittedly had been drinking that night while out camping when there was this - creature. If he didn't know any better he'd say it was a female Werewolf, a powerful monster with teeth and claws. Which is ridiculous, obviously. Werewolves aren't real, but something clearly happened.

According to what he can remember, he only survived the encounter because the female creature seemed unable to decide whether or not she wanted to eat him or have sex with him and somehow out of desperation and false bravado from the alcohol he managed to perform. Sure, she bit him but afterwords she let him live.

Which might have been a bad idea because now on the nights of full moons he blacks out again until the morning, and when he comes to in the morning he's always nude with meat between his teeth and a dick covered in sexual fluids. He was spared the night he was attacked because he agreed to have sex with the monster before she got too hungry to change her mind, now he wonders if he's paying the favor forward...

Hello. An idea that's smut-heavy but also a tribute to cheesy sexploitation horror movies of old. The basic concept this time being a werewolf whose monster-form is just as horny as it is hungry. Can be as hard or light of NC as partner desires, obviously. PM/Post if you're interested and want to discuss it.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.