Revenge M LF F (multiple npcs mostly female)

Started by eiselmann, May 07, 2015, 06:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eiselmann

Your character had found the perfect guy...good looking , successful, great in bed, intelligent , a take charge kinda guy. The only slight dark cloud (That you knew about) was the way he treated his kid brother (my character) who seemed like a nice kid.

After three months dating you were making plans to move into his apartment, when he invited you over for a meal he himself had prepared. Instead when you arrive a dozen of his friends were there and your boyfriend had a condition for YC that had to be met to show that you loved him before he took the next step in started living with YC. Agree to be gangbanged by his friends.

You do so (either willingly or relunctantly-up to you) the following morning your boyfriend dumps you in front of his friends , he was never going to get involved with a total slut.

Devastated and then after a few weeks angry you plot revenge when you discover that every woman he's been with since high school is treated the same way ...gang bang his friends and you're a slut he won't touch...don't gang bang his friends and you don't really love him.

You plot to do the one thing that would annoy your ex boyfriend the most....you start dating his younger brother and arrange for several of his other ex girlfriends to spend time with the kid brother)

I'd prefer my character to be 16 happy for him to be aged up to 19, Imagine your character to be in her 20's , the ex boyfriend has just turned 30 so theres more than 30 other ex girlfriends. Potential for some of these women including your character to be influencial/famous also happy to explore a sub (YC) dom (MC) relationship , looking for at least one event to be single male on multiple female

Among all the smut looking for story , particularly when your charatcer genuinely falls in love with mine just as he discovers the only motivation you had at the start was to use MC for revenge...more than a line a time please, PM if interested
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0