(W)incest?

Started by vanTheMad, July 06, 2011, 07:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vanTheMad

Hey there, E, Van the Mad with a new hankering for roleplay- incest! I've always had this kinda weird interest in it, so I figured I'd try out some plots of my own. I don't have a lot as far as ideas go, but all of the following plots can be MxF, FxF, and MxM with a little bit of tweaking, though the pairing listed is the prefered one for each plot.

Big Sis Knows Best MxF/FxF
We've been together, through thick and thin. We've got a single mom, and there are three of us- Big Sister, Middle Brother and Little Sister. You would take the role of Big Sister, and I'd take the role of either Little Sister or Middle Brother, depending on the pairing. Either way, I'm just about to enter my senior year of high school, but you've been out for a few years, living at home while you're at college. I've had a lot of trouble in the dating scene, and I've never done more than kiss a girl. But, seeing as how I confide in Big Sis so well, you might decide to take things into your own hands and teach me what its like to be with a woman.

Twin Trouble MxM
You and I are what our teachers call "responsible". As in, when something went wrong, we were responsible. We're inseparable- glued at the hip so to speak. We go everywhere and do everything together- it weirds people out to see too almost identical people acting so similar all the time. What they don't know is that we've actually been lovers for over a year now, and we really like to try new things and places.

I'm also open to any plots you might have between siblings or other incest, so give me a message and tell me what you think!

peaceinpangea

Hi there  ;D
I'm pretty new to E. My preferences aren't  set up or anything, but I read yours and dig them.
If your title is referring to the Winchester brothers I am all in.
Actually, even if it doesn't I am interested in your first scenario. I've been interested in incest scenarios for a while. What kind of rp partner are you looking for?
Call me Pip.

Hungteennudist

Hey Van,
Read through your scenarios and I'm really intrigued in the "responsible brothers" scenario. I'm pretty new to the E forums but I have been doing some RP for some time now. Let me know what your looking for exactly with the roll play and I'll collaborate with you to get something going.
"He's like Dennis the Mennace but naked"