Mother/Son Incest stories group - Still accepting!

Started by Blinkin, May 12, 2014, 04:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

This is basically an interest check to see if anyone would be interested in a somewhat specific incest story-arch concerning mothers and their sons. My idea is as follows.
[her]
Samantha Dobbs sat back in the luxurious office chair and turned slowly from the glass topped table that she used as a desk and gazed out the wall of windows at the city skyline beyond. At 34 years old, she had worked hard to get to this point; to be her own boss and wealthy enough to indulge this one little thing for herself. She knew that she still looked good for her age; her long, ebony hair with its natural curls, bright green eyes in a complexion that had just a hint of a tan. Her figure was athletic, except for the generousness of her breast that filled out the sleeveless ivory blouse without more than just a hint of sag and her long, well toned legs that descended from her rounded hips only made her look taller in the navy skirt that stopped just past mid-thigh. Just long enough to be acceptable as business wear, but short enough to let her feel like a desirable woman… Yes, she had worked hard and given up a lot to get here.

Mostly, she had given up a sham of a marriage to her high-school sweet-heart, and half of his fortune, but she had kept the important things… the condo around her, the $30,000,000 in assets and her teenage son. She had gotten both lucky and cursed when she had married Richard Dobbs at the tender age of 16. Many of his family and friends still believed that she had gotten pregnant on purpose, that she had wanted his money and that the baby that had come along 8 months after the wedding was the cause of the marriage… that her father, the family butler, had threatened statutory rape charges if the little bastard didn’t marry her… well, parts of it were true, but mostly not. A broken condom had caused her pregnancy, but she had let him into her panties happily enough. It hadn’t been because of his money, but because of his big cock… oh, and her father had threatened the rape charge, but not to get the 16 year old married. As a mere 16 year old, Samantha couldn’t even sign a pre0-nupt and thank God for community property states. She would still be married to Richard, never Rich, dick, or Richie, always Richard, if he hadn’t of screwed up with his last mistress and gotten it spread all over the local news. Sam couldn’t accept that and still hold her head up, so she had filed for divorce and sole custody of her son. Richard knew better than to fight it as Sam had known all of his little secrets and wasn’t afraid to be the victim if it meant keeping her son… and so it was a neat, fast and hostile as hell divorce.

That had been a year ago and it had taken one Samantha Williams, her maiden name, almost all of that time to quietly buy up the old resort in the Caribbean, remodel and revamp it and set it up for one event…. Well, one event that might become a repeat performance for women like her. The anniversary of her divorce was this weekend and she intended to celebrate it in a way no woman ever has before; by fucking the living daylights out of her baby-boy. She smiled to herself at the careful searching and vetting of those who would join her, women like herself who wanted their sons and wanted to have their moments in privacy… but it was all set and in a few short hours, the plane would lift off and for the next 9 days, it was going to be glorious.

Sam had, of course, started suggesting the idea to her son months ago; carefully feeling him out and having talks about being a young man with urges and so on. As they had worked closer to the real conversation, she had also started being more open with him about their bodies, but never going too far. When it had finally came out that she wanted him to be her lover, he had been ready to say yes and they had agreed to this weekend to be their first time. She didn’t really know if he was a virgin, but she didn’t care; he would be hers and that was the goal in her mind… in all of their minds. She had even arranged for a little quasi-wedding ceremony on the last day so that the young men could take their wives home and continue the relationships that would start tomorrow… if they wanted that, of course.

Carefully prepared guest speakers, events and formal dinners, a dance and beach party as well as other events would give them all a chance to develop friendships and a network for the years to come and that was also a goal… a network of mothers who loved their sons that much would be good to have in the event of emergencies… she had sunk her own fortune into it… It would be unbelievable!

Essentially, this is a story about mothers who take their sons as lovers at a private resort on a vacation just for them. I’m hoping that it’ll be much more than just the sex, but that would be fun as well. ;)

I think that to get this to work, anyone who wanted to play would have to create two characters. A mother and a son. These would not be THE mother and son couple, but someone for the others to interact with so we maintain an equal number of male and females. If someone wants to play a second son, that would be up to the players, of course. I tend to think that character creation should be cooperative since parent and child should mesh and be compatible, but a start would be a profile of each and then working with the chosen player to bring them into a workable relationship. If someone did want to play a second son, they would have to find someone willing to have a mother with two sons. No left-outs here.

The sons should not be younger than 16, and I would prefer 18, and probably no older than 21 or 22 years old. The mothers would be of an age that would reflect the son’s age.

So, if there is enough interest, I’ll come up with a character profile and we can see what happens! We can even come up with short term NPC’s to act as speakers, staff and so on as needed if anyone wants to do more.

Anyone interested?
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

eiselmann

260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

rahatngt

Trying to understand the point you mentioned about every player having to make two character. Shouldn't the mother character (for myself) be created in discussion with the fellow partner?

But in any case I'm interested.

Blinkin

Quote from: rahatngt on May 13, 2014, 08:22:11 AM
Trying to understand the point you mentioned about every player having to make two character. Shouldn't the mother character (for myself) be created in discussion with the fellow partner?

Ideally, every character would be made in cooperation with an intended partner, but as everyone needs something to work with to decide if they want to partner with someone, I thought that it would be easier to start with a basic outline of the mother so that everyone would have an idea of whether they wanted to create a son for that character. It would work about as well doing it the other way, I suppose.

The reason why everyone would have to play one of each is to eliminate the issue of having all sons, or all mothers and 1 son to share... I've seen how group games go on E, and the number of female characters to male is more than slightly out of balance. This way, everyone who wants to play should have someone to play with. (Other than the other couples in social situations). Does that make any sense?
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

LyraTigereyes

Blinkin

Well, that looks like there's enough interest then. I'll come up with a character bio and an OOC thread this afternoon and post it. The OOC will give us a chance to work out who wants to work with who for the couples and fill out the details a bit more.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Blinkin

Ok gang, here's the OOC thread. Once we have characters finished, we'll move on to a IC thread.

Right now, we're just doing the mothers, we can modify the post to include the son later.

Please, make your first post the bio so that we can try to keep them together.

Thanks and here's the link!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=204028.0
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Blinkin

three moms down, 2 to go and still taking players. :)
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

rahatngt

I'm still not entirely sure, how I get paired up to play a son. Do I pair myself up with a mom player and worked with them to get a son character going? As for two remaining do you mean to say there are 2 more mom request?

Hmm, I just realized, given that I have asked to play a son. I would actually make the mom character I imagine and post that up first?

Blinkin

How this works, or should work, in as simple of a definition as I can manage.

1. create a mother character that you WILL be playing.
2. When everyone interested has a mother character up for the offering, we'll move on to the next part, working out the son characters that you will also be playing, for someone elses' mother.

The term 2 more to go means that there are 2 interested parties in this thread who have not offered a concept in the OOC thread. I'll close things up tonight and we'll go with the 3 that we have.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

DarkAngel111

sorry not sure I can play a mother character.
I will have to pull my interest :)

Blinkin

Sorry to see you go, but playing the opposite sex isn't for everyone. Good writing and good luck in whatever games you may find.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Gman001

Just posting to reflect interest and for tracking

Blinkin

This is pretty much done. We ended up with 3 players and went with it.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.