Turned Tables, Exalted

Started by AstraKiseki, February 17, 2008, 04:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AstraKiseki

A few out of the roleplay warnings:
This is a concept that came into my head involving Exalted, so understanding the game is a very good idea.
I intend to use Smiling Shadow in a game at some point, and the other player's character will make an appearance as her background Mentor 5.  That powerful.

Now, let's get to the fun.  :)  The idea for this story is simple: A newly Exalted Night caste Solar falls into the hands of their ancient and powerful Lunar mate.  In the First Age, the Solar was aggressive and dominant in the relationship, but now...  The Lunar is thousands of years old, and their poor mate is so very confused.  What do they do?  Take complete advantage, of course.  :p

The main thing is that the end result is that Smiling Shadow will be submissive to her mate, though her self-worth may otherwise be intact.  Details and information will need to be discussed, to figure out how they meet, and where to take the story.  It should be about the in-story span of a year or so.

Chris Brady

My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

AstraKiseki

As the Lunar?  And what sort of Lunar would you have in mind of playing?

Chris Brady

Something physical and warrior-ish.  Probably a Full moon.  But not a berserker, more of a tactical type.  He was her/his (First age incarnation) Bodyguard.

Probably will call him Yojimbo.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

AstraKiseki

... He will be a rabbit, won't he?

And location?  Does he haunt ruins, or is he hidden in the highest circles of society, or somewhere in the middle?  Smiling Shadow will be hailing from Nexus, though with her being a Scavenger Lord, she can turn up anywhere.  Anything to get a clue, find a way to find the next big treasure.

Chris Brady

Maaaaybe.  ;D

As for location, I figure he'd be something of a wanderer.  So he could be where the game needs him to be.

AstraKiseki

I repeat, could be anywhere...  Though the idea is that the story starts at their first meeting, just before her Exaltation, or she just has Exalted.  Either way, she'd be in a very confused state.

Chris Brady

Well, Nexus is always a good place to start, depending on what caused her to exalt.

And Yoji would definitely be the type to hang out there, lot's of work for someone of his calibre.

AstraKiseki

Hm...  Shadow probably could have broken into his 'estate' or his room to steal something, and ended up leading him on a chase?

Chris Brady

Sounds good to me!  And yeah, Yoji, being around a LONG LONG time probably has several locations that he outright owns.

AstraKiseki

Now, the big question at this point: where to put this story?  And would you like to start it, or should I make the opening?  It may take a bit, right now, I have two essays to write.

Chris Brady

Quote from: AstraKiseki on February 17, 2008, 09:02:02 PM
Now, the big question at this point: where to put this story?

As in which type of thread?  Good question, depends on what you want out of it.

Quote from: AstraKiseki on February 17, 2008, 09:02:02 PMAnd would you like to start it, or should I make the opening?  It may take a bit, right now, I have two essays to write.

You make the opening, if you would.  And we have time.

AstraKiseki

Quote from: Chris Brady on February 17, 2008, 09:04:36 PM
As in which type of thread?  Good question, depends on what you want out of it.

I personally swing to just about anything, but this will involve a lot of messing with the mind; she is a high conviction and valor character (because it takes balls to break into places like that...)  Probably Exotic/Weird (... It's a Lunar, come on) and Bondage, since there will be submissive elements involved.

You make the opening, if you would.  And we have time.

Noted.  I'll ping you when it's ready.