Columbine's Cravings

Started by Columbine, October 11, 2010, 11:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Columbine

FIRST THINGS FIRST: First off, check my O/Os. They're right there in the middle of my signature.

Done that?

Okay.

I like my RP to be plot heavy. If you're looking for a quickie, I'm probably not your gal. I like ERP a whole bunch, but I prefer my RP to be like a plot steak, with adult-content seasoning.

I'm submissive by nature, and I generally I like supernatural themes – specifically those involving vampires (!), demons, and other creatures of the night. Specifically, I like to play Humans against them. I also enjoy Superhero/heroine themes quite a bit. Also: Horror, a la Lovecraft or Silent Hill. I play female characters almost exclusively, but in a variety of roles.

MODES OF RP: Forums first, then maaaaybe we can think about doing stuff over YIM or AIM. I'm totally open to doing OOC plottage etc. over IM, however.

KINKS: I’m pretty big into all cores of NC. I can deal with torture, gore, and all that fun stuff, but I don’t necessarily prefer it.

Mostly I just really like a lot of suspense and tension in my RPs. Think the interrogation scene in Inglorious Basterds. UNF.
I’m good at playing tension and I enjoy others who can play it well.

Posting schedule: RL comes first, but I try to get in a post at least once a week; that's my average. Could be more or less depending on how I'm feeling/where my motivation levels are. I've been known to go on wild posting sprees where I post multiple time in one night, but I've also been known to disappear for a month at a time.

ETC: I like playing against male characters most often, but I could not possibly care less about what your actual gender is; if you play men well, then lets play!

All of these ideas can be tinkered with, etc; if you’re interested in any of them, shoot me a PM or an IM or just reply here and we’ll work something out :B

I’m always open to new ideas, too! If you enjoy these themes and have a scenario in mind you’d like to play, then hit me up!

IDEARS:

BATGIRL X BATVILLAIN[NC]/[EX] possible pain/tort – mostly psychological?
I'm seeing a kind of damsel-in-distress situation here, with her ending up totally helpless and at the mercy of her sadistic captor.

Maybe the Riddler somehow lures Batgirl into a ridiculous maze that she has to navigate, with only his taunts to guide her, until she gets so used to his voice that she can't tell when he's right behind her. Or the Joker traps her in a back alley with no way out and holds her for ransom while implying/doing awful, awful things to her.

BUFFY: SPIKE X DAWN [NC]-[EX]

This would be an AU plot between somewhere during season 6, after Buffy comes back: Spike finds a way to get the chip out of his head, but lets the Scoobies  keep believing that he's a good little vampire. Until one night, when he's babysitting Dawn, the Slayer's young sister. Because really, what better way to get back at the Slayer who's been the thorn in his side since day one than by subjecting her defenseless little sister every unspeakable thing he's been dying to do ever since he got that bloody chip in his head?
Looking for a Spike on this one; MUST know Spike's character. I'm also very much open to other Spike-centric plots!

[u]JEKYLL
[/u][NC]/[EX]
This one is based on the recent BBC miniseries based on the story of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. More specifically, I'm looking for someone to play the role of Hyde. I'd play Katherine, Jekyll/Hyde's no-nonsense personal assistant, or possibly an OC Hyde encounters while out on the town. It's a major plus if you've seen the series, because I'd really love to play with someone who's able to play this character accurately.
If you HAVEN'T seen it: For a look at what Hyde is like, check out these two videos:

Katherine Meets Mr. Hyde
Katherine Meets Mr Hyde

I'd love love love to do a continuation/twist on this scene: Jekyll - Hyde Chases Katherine
TAKEN

INTERROGATION[NC/EX](based loosely on the movie Closet Land)
After being abducted from her home in the middle of the night by a cadre of masked men, a naive young sculptor awakens to find herself handcuffed to a chair in a strange room dressed in only her nightclothes. A well-dressed man enters and accuses her of incorporating anti-government messages in her sculpture – though no such message was intended –  and makes it clear that he will do anything necessary to get her to sign a confession.

You can find the movie in 9 parts on Youtube; if this sounds interesting to you,  I'd highly recommend watching at least the first six parts so you can can an idea of what I'm looking for.

DISTURBIA[NC]/[BON]/[EX]
Adelae – a 20-year-old Literature student who's managed to live a relatively normal life despite being orphaned in infancy – has been having strange dreams lately. Sometimes she's sitting in a chair in a tiny room, her hands bound to a ring screwed into the concrete floor; sometimes her arms are encased in concrete; sometimes she's blind, able only to feel the cold steel of prison bars pressing against her face, and the sensation of fingertips crawling up her spine.

Always, though, there's the glow of firelight in the background, and a tall man standing silhouetted in its flickering heat. All she can see of him is the immaculate cut of his suit and the glowing ember from his ever-present cigarette. He simply stands there and watches, but something in her knows that he's the most dangerous thing she's ever seen.

One night while at the club with her friends, she sees the same silhouette illuminated by a strobe light, watching her from the edge of the dance floor. Filled with an inexplicable terror, Adelae escapes out the back door – and steps straight into the world world from her dreams.

I'm thinking the man is an agent of this world's shady higher power, sent to break her mind by any means necessary for its pleasure.

For the setting, I'm looking at the video for Rhianna's Disturbia. Eventually, the Dark Man aims to turn Adalae into the twisted-but-powerful woman we see Rhianna becoming in the video. This one is intensely psychological, and centered a great deal around the ideas of using cruelty and brutality to create something deranged, obedient and beautiful out of a normal young girl.

Behind the Mask[NC/EX]
Somewhere in the near future, The streets of Millenium City are being stalked by a dark heroine, armed with twin pistols and a yen for kneecaps. I'm envisioning a slick, gentlemanly millionaire sociopath villain opposite his nemesis – a fiery hero-for-hire by night, who's a debutante/socialite by day.

Maybe he discovers her secret identity, and – since they travel in the same circles – he runs into her at a soiree or some other function, and makes her a business proposition, or makes her an invite she can't really weasel out of without making a social faux pas, or blowing her cover. When she shows up, he gets all mustache-twirly, and shit goes down for real. She loses, and very very bad things happen to her

I'm picturing lots of subterfuge and tension before the actual showdown happens, and some pretty twisted shit going on afterwards  of course, that's just the basic idea. Lots of room for tweaking!

Pictars
These are just some photos/drawings I find particularly, er, inspiring :3

Misc. Plots
Horror?
Magic?
Superheroine?
A sexy Villain for her?
Slave market?

Bondage/noncon (All of these would probably be considered NSFW, but the ones with nudity are tagged)
1 NSFW
2 NSFW
3 NSFW
4 NSFW
5 NSFW
10 NSFW
12 NSFW
17 NSFW
18 NSFW

Character Portraits
8 NSFW
17 NSFW
All images © their respective owners.

Like I said; if you’ve got other ideas dealing with any of these themes, drop me a line! I’m always open to new things.
Take a bite of my bad girl meat
Show me your teeth
Lady GaGa, "Teeth"
Os and Os::Games Wanted

DoctorGreen

You should add me on YIM so we can talk some RP ideas! NC vs Supernatural
Dr. G

Lavaske

Heya,

I saw your "Idears" in your cravings post, and I rather liked "Snatched", is it still available- and if so, would you like to try it out with me?

Columbine

Haha, totes! Shoot me a PM and we'll work something out.
Show me your teeth
Lady GaGa, "Teeth"

Columbine

11/1
Added 'Jekyll' SL <3 and am desperately craving it, FYI. DESPERATELY.
Show me your teeth
Lady GaGa, "Teeth"

Columbine

Show me your teeth
Lady GaGa, "Teeth"

Columbine

Show me your teeth