Wanting to get back into the thick and heavy of it.

Started by BondageKitten, September 19, 2007, 10:19:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BondageKitten

Having said my apologies and set my ons/offs. I think its time I went out looking for some people to play with. I am in general open to any sort of idea or concept. The major thing for me is more the sort of kinks that get thrown into the story, more then the specifics of the story itself. That said of course I do like telling a story, I just say that to offer if anyone has an idea they think might be fun to try with me, I'd be glad to discuss the possibility.

That said. I would most be interested in getting into something hot and heavy to start off with. I'm not 'just' after such play, but as this is my first attempt to find some fun and play on here I figure it doesn't hurt to focus on the things I most enjoy. First I am going to go in general about what I like, then offer a few specific ideas, that way everyone can hopefully find the sort of info they are after.

I do have my on-offs set but I figure it doesn't hurt to go over in detail here what I am most after with them right now. I enjoy lose of control most and foremost. Being the submissive in a relationship but going beyond that. I like having control taken away, my lack of right too it explained and reinforced and such. Thats where humiliation and objectification and all of that really come into play for me. Force can be great for this when it lets me not have to be completely passive and automated (thats not fun for anyone me included). It all boils down to that. Being tied up, having my body or mind changed/molded. Having how I act/dress/speak controlled, what my role in life is determined for me. See? it really does all boil down to a having control taken away. Oh and as my name implies I like playing cat-girls. I don't have to play them though, not at all. Its a turn on for me mostly because its adds another level of humilation (cat girls being less then human) and thus is not an absolute requirement. If every plot and story involved ever single kink a person had, you'd never get anything done after all.

Ok, as example and for some specific ideas. I can go into more detail with these, but for purposes of not grossing out people who might not be interested I want to save that for people who show interest in private messages.

1-The idea of a place, a college, a camp, a prison which is designed to take in woman, and turn them into good little playthings. Not in the 'we train submissive woman to be better submissive' but of the kind where each woman gets put through her own personal little hell. Involve a lot of fear, humilation, force and the like.

2-There is a world in which a race of cat-girls is breed, trained and raised to be pets. Its not just a calling, but a complete certainty. It is their lot in life. They are not, however, all breed to be perfectly trained slave girls. Many of them are raised to be given a variety of personalities and desires, to better appeal to the wide variety of owners. In my case, I'd like to play a kitten who is, deep down, into all of the things that I her player would be, but is humiliated to admit it. This would be a big part of her appeal, as she would be easy to make blush and shiver and mewl.

3-I would enjoy playing a woman who is dominated mentally. Mind control, magic or so forth. Of the sort where she is made to do and enjoy and become things which would be extremely embarrassing to a normal woman. Part of this would be a 'trapped in my own mind as I am made to do things' but it would also be a descent into slavery. She really would come to enjoy her being turned into a pet and sex toy, and be all the more humiliated by it because she understands how naughty it is to enjoy such things.

Oh i hope that covers it all!

Being female has its benefits, being submissive has its benefits, being bisexual has its benefits. Its when the benefits all work out to be the same that I am really in heaven.

ons and offs- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=11153.0

Stevej101

On your number 3 idea, are you meaning that, at the begining at least, here mind is hers, but motor functions are controled?

You are told to kneel and you resopnd by doing so, but your mind is screaming not to?
"But I like it in the gutter, its dark and warm and I meet all sorts of interesting people."

Ons and Offs

BondageKitten

In so far as the third idea goes, yes that is more or less exactly what I meant, sure. Could go the other route as well under that theme of course, but that was the way I was aiming with that specific idea.

Being female has its benefits, being submissive has its benefits, being bisexual has its benefits. Its when the benefits all work out to be the same that I am really in heaven.

ons and offs- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=11153.0

MadPanda

Oooooo, tempting...
(lapses into naughty daydreams of even naughtier cat-girls...)
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

HybridHalf

Quote from: BondageKitten on September 19, 2007, 10:19:11 AM
2-There is a world in which a race of cat-girls is breed, trained and raised to be pets. Its not just a calling, but a complete certainty. It is their lot in life. They are not, however, all breed to be perfectly trained slave girls. Many of them are raised to be given a variety of personalities and desires, to better appeal to the wide variety of owners. In my case, I'd like to play a kitten who is, deep down, into all of the things that I her player would be, but is humiliated to admit it. This would be a big part of her appeal, as she would be easy to make blush and shiver and mewl.

Sounds interesting.