Cocky Female Looking for sci-fi encounters with beasts, monsters, and insects

Started by witchgurlie, July 18, 2008, 11:28:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

witchgurlie

Hey all,

I'm looking to start up a sci-fi world with other people that would be interested in mixing reality with stranger creates for me to encounter.  I like things with build up before anything sexual occurs.  We could discuss the world details, but I would prefer something dark and corrupt, perhaps after a war on a universe scale where individuals can get away with things they wouldn't normally be able to.  The role of my female character would be up for discussion, and I am looking to encounter bestial males.  If this interests anyone, let me know.  Thanks.

The American Patriot

Hi there...

I made this same mistake when i signed up, but you're not allowed to ask for games until you are approved. When you get approved drop me a PM! I've got some sci-fi ideas you might like
"Do you have any idea how we are talking about here? We are talking about the 'Butcher of Keiv'... The 'Cakemaker of Keiv' could kick all of our asses, and we are talking about the 'BUTCHER of Kevi'... Does that tell you anything?"

Story of the Accident... https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29000.0

Sherona

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5.0

This is the thread that will tell you what we would like to see in your introduction thread, posted in the board called introduction *smiles*

ApesAmongUs

OK, since you're a member now, here are a few questions...

Since you mention multiple beasties, are you thinking of one monster character for a player or are you looking for one player to have more of a GM role and control a variety of beasts?

How inhuman are the beasties going to be?   That's really a two parter - #1  physically, are they Star Trek aliens in rubber suits and a few inhuman traits or tentacled blobs, sextupled hairy beasts, and ambulatory plants?  And #2, socially, are the monsters organized into basically human societies so the game will be interacting with the monsters on a social level with conflicts ranging from negotiation to outright warfare, or would it be more survival sci-fi where the aliens exist as forces of nature to be survived?  (There's also the poorly hidden question in that last one of where the story would stand on non-con.  I'm not trying to steer in any particular direction, but my initial reaction to monster sex is more of the violent sort.  It's a good idea on it's own, but also fun to subvert it.)

So, where would you want the game to go?

Cobra