Subduing a demon [EX][F switch looking for M or F dom]

Started by elfguy, August 09, 2011, 11:19:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Satan requires fresh humans from time to time. The dead only provide so much entertainment, but when his demons can go out and bring back living specimens, that's the best. Charged with guarding those humans when they are kept in cells just after being kidnapped is Rani, a female demon with a love for pain. She is very impressive, with a strong body, and would make anyone cower in pain. But her secret is that she likes to be dominated. In fact what she hates is weak, whimpering prisoners, and against any of those she is ruthless, beating them up randomly. Should a prisoner be courageous enough to stand up to her however, she would respect that. And should one be sexually dominant, touching her strong body, ripping the armor off of her, fucking her roughly and turning her into a slut, she would be highly turned on by that.

For this RP I will play Rani, a strong demon that has sub desires, and I need a dominant M or F human prisoner who will call her over, stand up to her taunting, then take the initiative to subdue her by dominating her sexually.

Can your character be dominant enough to subdue an actual demon? If so, apply within!

----

DarkEnigma

A strong, angry and demonic warrior?  Sounds delicious!

I have a similar type of scene, although the location is not hell. A young mage summons a demoness to destroy an invading army. The demones  is fighting for control every second off the way. The mage would have to find ‘ways’ to break her.

Are you still looking for a partner for this role? Or others of this gerne?