Super Sentai YuriRangers! (les, futa, power rangers/super sentai) Apps/OOC chat

Started by bokotousamurai, December 22, 2013, 05:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yukina

Quote from: Kunoichi on December 27, 2013, 06:49:27 PM
I'd be willing to play a few monsters as well, by the way.  I've already got an idea for one themed around an internet dating site, though I don't have a picture for it yet.

An Internet dating monster sounds interesting. :)

Kunoichi

I was also imagining an interesting potential plotline for an episode involving Tentacula and one of the rangers starting up a steamy internet romance with each of them not realizing who their partner is, only for it to fall apart once they arrange a face-to-face meeting.  I imaging that that would add some interesting drama to things. ;)

Yukina

bokotousamurai

I'd be willing to play a few monsters as well, by the way.  I've already got an idea for one themed around an internet dating site, though I don't have a picture for it yet.
Quote from: Kunoichi on December 27, 2013, 06:56:38 PM
I was also imagining an interesting potential plotline for an episode involving Tentacula and one of the rangers starting up a steamy internet romance with each of them not realizing who their partner is, only for it to fall apart once they arrange a face-to-face meeting.  I imaging that that would add some interesting drama to things. ;)

Sounds awesome! added to monster PC
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Datawych

One question, though my fear is probably unfounded.

How often are the rangers going to do things that don't involve being morphed? Cus I feel like there are a lot of interesting possibilities there, as well.

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Datawych on December 27, 2013, 08:07:41 PM
One question, though my fear is probably unfounded.

How often are the rangers going to do things that don't involve being morphed? Cus I feel like there are a lot of interesting possibilities there, as well.

I'd imagine the flow would go like this:

day starts> normal life> sex> encounter henchman> unmorphed fight> encounter monster> morph fight> monster is giant> megazord> normal life>sex>day ends

I plan on keeping fights short to make enough room for sex scenes but still long enough to make an engaging action scene, within one page or so. The tenties can be RPed by anyone so you can write in kicking their asses for a quick victory or have yourself be overcome
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Kimera

Quote from: bokotousamurai on December 27, 2013, 05:09:41 PM
go ahead and have her

Alright then. Gonna work out a sheet then. Should be finished by the end of the weekend.

Biles

But wait a minute, you can't play another character of the same faction, remember? Unless of course the GM decides to change the rules.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Biles on December 28, 2013, 03:38:48 PM
But wait a minute, you can't play another character of the same faction, remember? Unless of course the GM decides to change the rules.

Monsters are an exception since they don't neccsisarly have to interact with Hermatox and her group, except for making the monster grow that can be done in 1 sentance

Sessha

Here's a really dumb question. The power listing is that for like some special power the rangers have outside of battle kinda like how each of the rangers had in SPD or is that something else?
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Sessha on December 28, 2013, 04:36:14 PM
Here's a really dumb question. The power listing is that for like some special power the rangers have outside of battle kinda like how each of the rangers had in SPD or is that something else?

No. Just a special ability that each individual ranger has, it can be a civilian power, but doesn't have to be

Biles

Quote from: bokotousamurai on December 28, 2013, 04:11:25 PM
Monsters are an exception since they don't neccsisarly have to interact with Hermatox and her group, except for making the monster grow that can be done in 1 sentance

I see. Well, I was hoping some other player in Hermatox's minion would use Silvar's sexual penile libido in the monster-making process in some form or another. :3
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Kunoichi

Quote from: Biles on December 28, 2013, 10:33:55 PM
I see. Well, I was hoping some other player in Hermatox's minion would use Silvar's sexual penile libido in the monster-making process in some form or another. :3

Oh, I'd be willing to work that into the process for quite a few monsters, if you'd like.  Did you have anything specific in mind, or...?

Biles

Well, given that Silvar has a very high libido, and her dick is the most tastiest morsel, maybe newborn monsters could suckle her off >:3 Or something like that. I've also suggested how Silvar helps to grow monsters into giants during a battle I posted some time ago.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Kunoichi

Hmm.  As an alternative, perhaps as Minion Captain, Silvar could 'train' each new monster that gets created?  It would give us a nice opportunity to show off each individual monster's powers before it goes down and starts causing trouble for the rangers. ;)

bokotousamurai

Biles

Quote from: Kunoichi on December 29, 2013, 02:03:36 AM
Hmm.  As an alternative, perhaps as Minion Captain, Silvar could 'train' each new monster that gets created?  It would give us a nice opportunity to show off each individual monster's powers before it goes down and starts causing trouble for the rangers. ;)
Like pretending to pose as a ranger for them to learn how to rape, I take it? Also, I was thinking that Hermatox could take out her frustration out on Silvar by sexually torturing and raping her (regardless of anyone's fault, including her own), just like how Rita and Zedd often berates and admonishes Goldar. :D That means Silvar finds herself bending over for Hermatox or even worse, is sent to the breeding pod (turned into a monster-making lab) for Tentacula to use as a guinea pig.  >:)
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Kunoichi

Rita and Zedd often took their frustrations out on all their minions, as I recall, so I'm sure you won't be the only one getting punished in that way. ;) That said, if Kimera decides to use the 'Hermatox is attempting to recover her libido' plot that I came up with, then we probably won't be getting raped by her anytime soon.  Spanked and tentacled and strapped to various machines, on the other hand...

Kimera

Well that was an interesting plot

And yeah, so many other ways to punish  >:)

Kimera

WIP. Thanks to Kunoichi for letting me use her wonderfully worked out backstory for the Hermatox character

Name: Hermatox

Position: Demon Queen of the Universe
Weapon:
Power: Hermatox wield a vast array of magical powers

• Create Demonspawn: Hermatox is able to transform people into demonspawn, making them her loyal servants. The ritual involves repeated sessions of cruel and sadistic sexual torture.
Mecha pic:
Personality: Cold, Vicious, Egocentric and evil incarnate, Hermatox has an unsatiable lust for power and desires nothing less than for every being in the universe to become her sex slaves.
Bio:
Thousands of years ago, at the dawn of the age of man, the Demon Queen Hermatox and the countless army spawned from her loins surged forth, eager to violate and conquer the universe in her name.  But the elder races of the universe gifted man (and presumably various alien races) the power to fight back against the rising tide, to combat the sexual energy of the demonspawn with their own, and so turn the enemy's power against itself.  Hermatox's armies were crushed, and she and her most powerful and loyal followers were trapped, sealed away in an artifact designed to use the same magic that had defeated them in the first place, designed to take their own sexual energies and turn it back upon them.

Now, after thousands of years, Hermatox is freed once again, down to only that handful of loyal followers trapped with her, her army at a shadow of its former power...  And yet, the elder races that had foiled her in the past have ascended, and are now departed from this universe.  Additionally, the various races of mortals that had fought against her army have had thousands of years of relative peace to dull their fighting skills, and they, too, are at a shadow of the former glory they once held.  The universe is virtually defenseless, thoroughly unprepared for her return, and the closest planet to her at the time of her release, Earth, if overflowing with fertile lifeforms, ready to give birth to another army with which to conquer all of existence...

Unfortunately for the Demon Queen, however, after spending countless eons being tentacle-raped for every second of every day that passed, she isn't exactly ready to around impregnating helpless women en-mass.  Having been brought to countless orgasms, she doesn't just need a five-minute break before she can go again - she'll be lucky if it takes fifty years to recover on her own.

Which is where her helpful minions and the monsters they'll create will come in.  Their goal is to increase the libido of the people of the city so that Hermatox can siphon it off for herself, and once they've collected enough to get the Demon Queen's massive member back to a full erection... 
Other:

bokotousamurai

Incredibly awesome. Im on the phone now, I'll update the first post once I'm back on my pc

Datawych

Hmm... I don't remember any of the black rangers in the show having a massive crush on Rita/Zed, but it looks like things might go that way if Kuroko ever gets a good look at Hermatox.

Biles

I've gone ahead and revised my character's sheet with a bit more info and revision.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Kimera

Quote from: Datawych on December 29, 2013, 05:01:02 PM
Hmm... I don't remember any of the black rangers in the show having a massive crush on Rita/Zed, but it looks like things might go that way if Kuroko ever gets a good look at Hermatox.

That could be fun :3

Yukina