Super Sentai YuriRangers! (les, futa, power rangers/super sentai) Apps/OOC chat

Started by bokotousamurai, December 22, 2013, 05:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biles

I do have some more ideas. For anyone wishing to get an idea on how feminine you want the Zords to look, then look no further than these pic samples:

Anyways. I thought of an idea which involves charging the minion into giant monsters. Because Silvar has the highest libido, she'll be forced to bend over and allow Hermatox to plug up her love tunnel. At the sametime, she gives Silvar a reach around which pushes her dick into a disgusting formless flesh portal that makes her cock stick out from the sky and shoots her jizz onto the monster to grow. Or maybe, the monster itself can nurse and suckle Silvar's member. >:3
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Datawych

Question - how do the futas' zords differ from the yuris'? Should I look for something similar to FutaPurple's, where it's smaller and becomes something that the megazord uses, rather than a big robot in and of itself?

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Datawych on December 25, 2013, 06:47:59 PM
Question - how do the futas' zords differ from the yuris'? Should I look for something similar to FutaPurple's, where it's smaller and becomes something that the megazord uses, rather than a big robot in and of itself?

If you ask me, start with what the zord will be for the YuriMegaZord, in your case I would think a whip or a crop, then figure out what can turn into it that Futablack would use.
That's how I came up with FutaPurple's motorcycle.

But your free to use your imagination, maybe it can be its own megazord, or a smaller one that combines with it to become armor, or maybe combine with another futazord to become a different zord or another weapon for the megazord
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Yukina

Biles

How about this: When piloting Yuri Zords, the girls have to plow on the "joysticks" located directly on the seats >:3. This cause them to move about, which then not only make them wet themselves and gets absorbed through these joysticks, but also, they end up moving the Zords themselves. Futa Zords however, they're required to plow their "joysticks" into the ignition. They then will jizz now and then into them while moving and thrusting into the hole to move their Zords in battle.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Yukina

bokotousamurai

Your getting into this aren't you Biles? XD

Well the Zords use Yuri energy as power, so just the girls having sex or even masturbating beforehand will power them, but there can always be some added functions to the zords to power them in an emergency and use their weapons.

so yeah, lets go with that
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Biles

Quote from: bokotousamurai on December 25, 2013, 07:08:06 PM
Your getting into this aren't you Biles? XD

Well the Zords use Yuri energy as power, so just the girls having sex or even masturbating beforehand will power them, but there can always be some added functions to the zords to power them in an emergency and use their weapons.

so yeah, lets go with that
Heh, it didn't seem hard for me to come up with the idea, I just think with my crotch, and that's where a lot of my pervy wakin' ideas come from. Here's another idea, alternative names for when the IC gets formed:

Futa Hentai Yuri-rangers in Japanese and Mighty Morphrodite Power Rangers in English >:3
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Kunoichi

So...  Still got room for a Hermatox?  I've got a picture in mind for the character already, as well as some basic thoughts on what her overall goals and motivations would be.

Thousands of years ago, at the dawn of the age of man, the Demon Queen Hermatox and the countless army spawned from her loins surged forth, eager to violate and conquer the universe in her name.  But the elder races of the universe gifted man (and presumably various alien races) the power to fight back against the rising tide, to combat the sexual energy of the demonspawn with their own, and so turn the enemy's power against itself.  Hermatox's armies were crushed, and she and her most powerful and loyal followers were trapped, sealed away in an artifact designed to use the same magic that had defeated them in the first place, designed to take their own sexual energies and turn it back upon them.

Now, after thousands of years, Hermatox is freed once again, down to only that handful of loyal followers trapped with her, her army at a shadow of its former power...  And yet, the elder races that had foiled her in the past have ascended, and are now departed from this universe.  Additionally, the various races of mortals that had fought against her army have had thousands of years of relative peace to dull their fighting skills, and they, too, are at a shadow of the former glory they once held.  The universe is virtually defenseless, thoroughly unprepared for her return, and the closest planet to her at the time of her release, Earth, if overflowing with fertile lifeforms, ready to give birth to another army with which to conquer all of existence...

Unfortunately for the Demon Queen, however, after spending countless eons being tentacle-raped for every second of every day that passed, she isn't exactly ready to around impregnating helpless women en-mass.  Having been brought to countless orgasms, she doesn't just need a five-minute break before she can go again - she'll be lucky if it takes fifty years to recover on her own.

Which is where her helpful minions and the monsters they'll create will come in.  Their goal is to increase the libido of the people of the city so that Hermatox can siphon it off for herself, and once they've collected enough to get the Demon Queen's massive member back to a full erection...  Well, then it's tentacles and breeding for everyone. ;D

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Biles on December 25, 2013, 07:27:39 PM
Heh, it didn't seem hard for me to come up with the idea, I just think with my crotch, and that's where a lot of my pervy wakin' ideas come from. Here's another idea, alternative names for when the IC gets formed:

Futa Hentai Yuri-rangers in Japanese and Mighty Morphrodite Power Rangers in English >:3

I'm  not FULLY sure about that, though I will keep it in mind

Speaking of which, I figured out the henchmen: they're called the Tentys,  they have tentacles for arms and heads and their strategy is to immobilize and/or de-morph the YuirRangers in order to violate them and breed them into super-strong monsters for Hermatox, whose ultimate goal Is to breed every female on earth into birthing her monster minions for taking over the universe.

The tentys will be NPCs to be directed by YuriRangers for defeating,  as well as Hemratox and her minions.

Also, since since Sessaa is applying to be YuriBlue and FutaWhite, that's means we only need 2 more YuriRangers to start the IC (though if no one takes Hermatox I will play her).

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Biles on December 25, 2013, 07:27:39 PM

I'm  not FULLY sure about that, though I will keep it in mind ;)

Speaking of which, I figured out the henchmen: they're called the Tentys,  they have tentacles for arms and heads and their strategy is to immobilize and/or de-morph the YuirRangers in order to violate them and breed them into super-strong monsters for Hermatox, whose ultimate goal Is to breed every female on earth into birthing her monster minions for taking over the universe.

The tentys will be NPCs to be directed by YuriRangers for defeating,  as well as Hemratox and her minions.

Also, since since Sessaa is applying to be YuriBlue and FutaWhite, that's means we only need 2 more YuriRangers (red and yellow) to start the IC (Red andYellow)

Quote from: Kunoichi on December 26, 2013, 09:54:26 PM
So...  Still got room for a Hermatox?  I've got a picture in mind for the character already, as well as some basic thoughts on what her overall goals and motivations would be.

Thousands of years ago, at the dawn of the age of man, the Demon Queen Hermatox and the countless army spawned from her loins surged forth, eager to violate and conquer the universe in her name.  But the elder races of the universe gifted man (and presumably various alien races) the power to fight back against the rising tide, to combat the sexual energy of the demonspawn with their own, and so turn the enemy's power against itself.  Hermatox's armies were crushed, and she and her most powerful and loyal followers were trapped, sealed away in an artifact designed to use the same magic that had defeated them in the first place, designed to take their own sexual energies and turn it back upon them.

Now, after thousands of years, Hermatox is freed once again, down to only that handful of loyal followers trapped with her, her army at a shadow of its former power...  And yet, the elder races that had foiled her in the past have ascended, and are now departed from this universe.  Additionally, the various races of mortals that had fought against her army have had thousands of years of relative peace to dull their fighting skills, and they, too, are at a shadow of the former glory they once held.  The universe is virtually defenseless, thoroughly unprepared for her return, and the closest planet to her at the time of her release, Earth, if overflowing with fertile lifeforms, ready to give birth to another army with which to conquer all of existence...

Unfortunately for the Demon Queen, however, after spending countless eons being tentacle-raped for every second of every day that passed, she isn't exactly ready to around impregnating helpless women en-mass.  Having been brought to countless orgasms, she doesn't just need a five-minute break before she can go again - she'll be lucky if it takes fifty years to recover on her own.

Which is where her helpful minions and the monsters they'll create will come in.  Their goal is to increase the libido of the people of the city so that Hermatox can siphon it off for herself, and once they've collected enough to get the Demon Queen's massive member back to a full erection...  Well, then it's tentacles and breeding for everyone. ;D

Awesome.

Your definitively Hermatox.

If you've got something better then the Tentys, let me know.

Kunoichi

I don't have anything better than the Tentys for the default minions, but since they're getting a tentacle theme, I did come across what would be a great image to use for the Monster Maker Minion.

I'm guessing I wouldn't be allowed to play both Hermatox and the Monster Maker, though. ^^;

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Kunoichi on December 26, 2013, 10:41:03 PM
I don't have anything better than the Tentys for the default minions, but since they're getting a tentacle theme, I did come across what would be a great image to use for the Monster Maker Minion.

I'm guessing I wouldn't be allowed to play both Hermatox and the Monster Maker, though. ^^;

Unfortunalty, yes, you can't be a character who is part of the same party, but I DO like the idea

Kunoichi

Hmm.  In that case...

Name: Tentacula
Position: Master Monster Maker and Court Alchemist to the Demon Queen, Hermatox
Pic: Link
Weapon: Tentacled hair that quickly grows back when cut off
Power: When Tentacula's tentacled 'hair' is cut off, each tentacle quickly grows into a Tenty, a muscular, tentacled monster ready to go out and corrupt the innocent into pawns of the Demon Queen.  Even when still attached to her head, these tentacles retain their corruptive power.
Mecha: Tentacula will typically refrain from Mecha-scale battles, but when pushed into them, she will typically cause some other monster to grow to giant size and ride around either on or inside it, giving it orders directly.
Personality: Enthusiastic and eager to serve her Queen, Tentacula is essentially a sex-crazed mad scientist, constantly tinkering away and making monsters and various odd concoctions.  She is, however, somewhat clumsy and prone to tripping over her own, overly-long tentacles.
Bio: Once a gifted techno-alchemist from the planet of the tentacle people, Tentacula made a name for herself when she created the many biological battle-drones that the people of that world used to defend themselves from the demon-spawned hordes.  She always had a strange fascination for the rapacious and corruptive nature of the enemy, however, and after her world's ruling council discovered the twisted and unethical experiments she was performing in her attempts to reproduce the enemy's powers, she was forced to flee, past her peoples' blockades and battle lines and into the Demon Queen's waiting forces.

After being made the Demon Queen's bitch earning the Queen's personal attention, Tentacula was transformed into a demonspawn herself, and welcomed as the new Master Monster Maker and Alchemist at the Demon Queen's court.
Other: In addition to her personal power, Tentacula is a master alchemist and technician, and creates both the many monsters of the Demon Queen's army, and the aphrodisiac 'growth serum' that causes them to transform into giant monsters after the Rangers defeat them the first time.

Kimera

Actually, I wouldn't mind playing a permanent monster (monster maker or lackey). The image I had for the first monster could also serve this role I think.

jellyfish monster

bokotousamurai

I'm certain your jelly monster could be the lackey

Also...holy crap
holy crap
holy crap
hooooooly crrrap!
I've forgotten the most important thing this RP needs!

Bulk and Skull

SirHakado

Quote from: bokotousamurai on December 27, 2013, 03:35:18 PM
I'm certain your jelly monster could be the lackey

Also...holy crap
holy crap
holy crap
hooooooly crrrap!
I've forgotten the most important thing this RP needs!

Bulk and Skull

oh my god.
How could you forget this!
YOU BASTARD D:

Also I hope to whip up a profile tomorrow. Reserving YuriYellow for now, dont want Red, not fit for the leaderRanger :P

bokotousamurai

okey dokey, if no one takes reserves YuriRed by the time you app is done I'll take over for her

Major Major

Kunoichi

Nope.  I went for the Monster Maker Minion instead, so I believe it should still be free. ^^

bokotousamurai

Kimera

Might take the role then for my permanent character, if no one else wants her.

bokotousamurai

Kunoichi

I'd be willing to play a few monsters as well, by the way.  I've already got an idea for one themed around an internet dating site, though I don't have a picture for it yet.