Super Sentai YuriRangers! (les, futa, power rangers/super sentai) Apps/OOC chat

Started by bokotousamurai, December 22, 2013, 05:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bokotousamurai

@BILES
That's fine enough. Minions don't nessucarily require all info be filled like rangers.

@DATAWYCH
Maybe shadow smoke can be a power?
Unless you rather have the power be something that suits her bondage-tastic appearance.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Biles

I have an idea for how Hermatox and her powerful minions are confined in a dumpster. Basically, the dumpster itself an organic breeding pod. The futas are constantly kept in a dull state of mind as tentacles and lowlife creatures continually milk and feed off their sexual fluids. However, when they crash onto the moon, the breeding pod could potentially serve as material for the monster maker to create minions and such. Maybe it's even possible that the monster maker was forged and born out from it, but that only depends on whoever claims that particular role.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Datawych

Quote from: bokotousamurai on December 25, 2013, 12:10:12 PM
Maybe shadow smoke can be a power?
Unless you rather have the power be something that suits her bondage-tastic appearance.
I had been following the trend that everyone seemed to be following of having 2 weapons. I'm having kind of a hard time thinking of a power, though. YuriPink/Green's both kinda make sense with their weaponry/characters, so they aren't the best examples for me to extrapolate from.

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Datawych on December 25, 2013, 01:55:10 PM
I had been following the trend that everyone seemed to be following of having 2 weapons. I'm having kind of a hard time thinking of a power, though. YuriPink/Green's both kinda make sense with their weaponry/characters, so they aren't the best examples for me to extrapolate from.

the vibro-baton isn't a weapon, its the morpher but it can be used as a weapon when unmorphed.
And the love love canon would be more of a special attack.
Power can be special ability or role in battle.
That's why I suggested shadowsmoke can be your power but doesn't have to be neccesarily

Quote from: Biles on December 25, 2013, 12:52:36 PM
I have an idea for how Hermatox and her powerful minions are confined in a dumpster. Basically, the dumpster itself an organic breeding pod. The futas are constantly kept in a dull state of mind as tentacles and lowlife creatures continually milk and feed off their sexual fluids. However, when they crash onto the moon, the breeding pod could potentially serve as material for the monster maker to create minions and such. Maybe it's even possible that the monster maker was forged and born out from it, but that only depends on whoever claims that particular role.

Yes.
Yes to all of that. I knew from the start that we'd have to get naughty tentacles involved at some point, THIS is the best use of it, kudos.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

bokotousamurai

Name:Chie
Position: FutaPurple
Pic:
Weapon: FutaShot, twin pistols that can be combined into a rifle with automatic fire and a laser for precise sniping
Power: Shift; near instant short to mid range teleporting.
Mecha pic:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
can shoot from the front and has jet wings to fly and hover jets to....hover, can combine with the megazord to be used as a gun by it
Personality: cocky, flirty, high spirted, hot tempered
Bio: A former ranger from the Futanari plant, hides on earth as a private detective, goes looking for Chivalust after the first monster attack
Other: hung like a bull

Kimera

Still room in this one. Wouldn't mind playing one of the monsters  ;D

bokotousamurai

Yukina

Idea for mechs:

5 feminine mechs that combine in sexual-looking ways.

1. Heads of two mechs join at the center mechs crouch with tongues going in as support. The bottom mechs' legs merge into proper feet.
2. Center mech's legs merge with backs of those mechs for more support
3. Center mech grabs at breast area of final two mechs for arms. Final two mechs' legs convert into hands.

Major Major

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Yugishogun on December 25, 2013, 03:01:09 PM
Idea for mechs:

5 feminine mechs that combine in sexual-looking ways.

1. Heads of two mechs join at the center mechs crouch with tongues going in as support. The bottom mechs' legs merge into proper feet.
2. Center mech's legs merge with backs of those mechs for more support
3. Center mech grabs at breast area of final two mechs for arms. Final two mechs' legs convert into hands.

Ok we got ourselves a MegaZord.
in which case, regular YuriZords can be femine gundum-like mechas.

FutaRanger Zords can be whatever they want, they can transform to be combined with or be used by the MegaZord, like say one FutaRanger's Zord is a truck with cargo that turns into a shoulder mounted missile launcher for the MegaZord

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Kimera on December 25, 2013, 03:16:56 PM
Idea for a jellyfish monster
Alright, that'll be the first baddie the YuriRangers take on.
Can you find alternate form for when it goes giant or would stay the same?

Kimera

Sessha

Alright what the heck I'll throw my lot in here as well. I'd be willing to play Yuri and Futa Ranger Blue. The calm cool mystical samurai character.  ;D
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

bokotousamurai

Cool. cept there's no blue FutaRanger, you can be orange, white or silver

Sessha

Quote from: bokotousamurai on December 25, 2013, 03:29:03 PM
Cool. cept there's no blue FutaRanger, you can be orange, white or silver

*looks comicly dejected.* Ok I'll go with white then.  ;D ;D ;D
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

bokotousamurai

Kimera

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Kimera on December 25, 2013, 03:39:05 PM
Does the monster need any char sheet?

nope, they're just gonna get destroyed anyways, just play as whatever monster you feel like being and give the YuriRangers a good fight, putting on a good- and perverted- action scene for the RP

Datawych

Made some modifications to my character sheet. Things should be looking a bit more complete now.

bokotousamurai

Biles

I've gone and updated my character's bio and personality. However, there are some attributes held in reserve because it's based on whoever takes the role of monster maker.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

bokotousamurai