Super Sentai YuriRangers! (les, futa, power rangers/super sentai) Apps/OOC chat

Started by bokotousamurai, December 22, 2013, 05:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Datawych

Quote from: Kimera on December 29, 2013, 05:37:09 PM
That could be fun :3
And Kuroko is rather obsessed with futa, and never had an authority figure in her life who would properly discipline her :P

Kunoichi

And then we had an episode or three where FutaBlack was temporarily turned evil. :P

Though, come to think of it, that would mirror what happened with the Green Ranger somewhat...

Kunoichi

Yukina

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Kunoichi on December 29, 2013, 07:06:32 PM
By the way, is the position of YuriYellow still open?  I've found an... inspiring picture for the part.

oooh` that'd be perfect for yuriyellow
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

bokotousamurai

Alright, a character sheet is up!
everyone please re post your apps there
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Kunoichi

Name: Murasaki Momoko
Position: YuriYellow
Pic: link
Weapon: YuriStaff
Power: Yuri Flash!  Due to Momoko's exhibitionist tendencies, yuri energy builds up within her whenever she shows off her bare body to groups of people.  This energy can be quickly released in a dazzling flash of light that leaves all who are caught up in it in a daze.
Mecha pic:
Personality: Warm and friendly, with a bubbly personality.  Momoko has strong fetish for both exhibitionism and voyeurism, and loves to show off her body to other people, as well as have others show off their bodies to her.
Bio: Momoko had a bit of a rough childhood while growing up, owing mostly to the blonde hair she inherited from her European grandmother on her father's side of the family.  She managed to win over friends with her warm, cheerful personality, however, and even managed to land herself a boyfriend for a short while, though it ended when she realized that she wasn't into boys.  Now out of high school, she is working part-time at a bakery in order to save up enough money to put herself through college, and unknown to those she lives and works with, she also runs a small adult website on the side, one mostly consisting of amateur photos of herself in various places and states of dress.
Other:

bokotousamurai

awesome kunoichi

Can you go ahead and copypasta in the character sheet?

Well, guess I'll start banging out a sheet for YuriRed so we can get started

Kunoichi

bokotousamurai

C'mon Sessha~
All we need is YuriBlue~
we're this close to starting the IC~
We're counting on you~

Karasu

This reaks of fun.. Any openings, for a special or Hermatox minion?
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Kunoichi

The first post in the thread has all the parts listed, as well as who's taken what. ^^

bokotousamurai

Quote from: Karasu on December 29, 2013, 09:17:01 PM
This reaks of fun.. Any openings, for a special or Hermatox minion?

For a hermatox minion, there is the lacky.

Karasu

ahh a simple Lacky.

what about special or yuri ranger?

Just seeing what's all available before i start brewing up character ideas.

bokotousamurai

weeeeeellllllll
Sessha has called blue Yuri Ranger and White FutaRanger. but she hasn't made apps yet, so in the next few days she doesn't post I'll ask her about giving up one position.

Other wise, FutaOrange and FutaSilver haven't been reserved yet, so their free game, but A) we can't start IC until YuriBlue is made and B) FutaRangers will be introduced gradually into the IC

Karasu

Wonderful. I'll keep FutaSilver in mind, because unfortunatly I'm not that good at Yuri sexual RPs at all, However i find Futa and anything to be quite attractive.

Now i didn't see it in the first post, Is there a posting limit I should know about, like a minimum that is required?

bokotousamurai

WE CAN STAAAAAAAAAAAAAART!!!!!!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=193169.0

Quote from: Karasu on December 29, 2013, 10:59:33 PM
Wonderful. I'll keep FutaSilver in mind, because unfortunatly I'm not that good at Yuri sexual RPs at all, However i find Futa and anything to be quite attractive.

Now i didn't see it in the first post, Is there a posting limit I should know about, like a minimum that is required?
im pretty lax about posting limits, a couple times a week or even once a week is fine, as long as you post.

but in this case progressing the IC is needed to introduce the futarangers and any noncolor rangers wed get, so I'd say once a day or two is good enough, I don't mind short posts either, so if you only need post a paragraph a day that's fine

Yukina

Karasu

Quote from: bokotousamurai on December 30, 2013, 12:46:56 AM
im pretty lax about posting limits, a couple times a week or even once a week is fine, as long as you post.

but in this case progressing the IC is needed to introduce the futarangers and any noncolor rangers wed get, so I'd say once a day or two is good enough, I don't mind short posts either, so if you only need post a paragraph a day that's fine

With this in mind, i'll get to work on that Char sheet for Futa Silver ;)

bokotousamurai

Biles

I've gone and updated my character sheet once more with more specific powers and abilities. >:3
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Biles

Hey guys, I thought I'd be more helpful as to further organize our lineup of players and characters we have in this RP. So without further adieu, here's how I've organized the slots:

Chivulust's Rangers
Leadership:

• Chivalust: Bokotousamurai
  • Chivalust's apprentice: Bokotousamurai

Yuri Rangers:

• YuriRed: Bokotousamurai
  • YuriBlue: Sessha
  • YuriYellow: Kunoichi
  • YuriGreen: Major Major
  • YuriPink: Yugishogun
Futa Rangers:

• FutaBlack: Datawych
  • FutaWhite: Sessha
  • FutaSilver:
  • FutaPurple: Bokotousamurai
  • FutaOrange:
Neutral Characters
Bulk(ish):
Skull(ish):
Hermatox's Minions
Personal Entourage:

• HermaTox: Kimera
  • Minion Captian Silvar: Biles
  • Minion Monster Maker Tentacula: Kunoichi
Hermatox's Monster(s):
Kimera, Kunoichi

*This position is for anyone who wants
to play whatever monster or monsters of the week
Hermatox is using and does not require information
be filled, simply ask to be a monster PC and it will be
yours, there can be more then one Monster player.

Minion Lackeys:
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

bokotousamurai

Biles

Thanks. Maybe you can copy this format and put it in your OP. :3 BTW, did everyone post? Are we posting based on turns or what?
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

bokotousamurai

Not really, but were gonna have the rangers fight a couple of monsters before we introduce the FutaRangers