Speakeasy - Guys and Dolls of New York - Still Recruiting

Started by MaverickKane, July 06, 2015, 02:53:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nico

Quote from: Joel on July 22, 2015, 10:19:47 PM
Hell yes, i'm down for a prohibition era rp
Awesome! There's a lot of information in the first post of this thread. :-) If you need anything, or if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Joel

damn im torn between making a bootlegger (because I have a terrible tom hardy fetish) and a cop (because you guys look like you need them)

Nico

Quote from: Joel on July 23, 2015, 12:22:43 AM
damn im torn between making a bootlegger (because I have a terrible tom hardy fetish) and a cop (because you guys look like you need them)
Both are nice options but, yes, cops are always fun! ;D Bribed or not, of course!

Edit: As an afterthought - if you really have a hard time deciding, why not write two characters (if you can keep up and have the time)? We allow two characters per writer. ~nodnod~

JuliettaRossi

Hi there! Just wondering if you could use a singer in your speakeasy?

Nico

Quote from: JuliettaRossi on July 24, 2015, 08:16:38 AM
Hi there! Just wondering if you could use a singer in your speakeasy?
Hello! :-)

Oh yes, definitely! Singer/Stage Performer/Burlesque artists. You name it.

Nico

Joel

tip toes back o'er.  so i'm thinking union organizer/marxist now with questionable associations with the gangs.  though i'm a little intimidated by how developed the character associations already are so hopefully you guys can help me out and catch me up to speed.

Nico

Quote from: Joel on August 05, 2015, 01:03:35 PM
tip toes back o'er.  so i'm thinking union organizer/marxist now with questionable associations with the gangs.  though i'm a little intimidated by how developed the character associations already are so hopefully you guys can help me out and catch me up to speed.
Sounds good, and that won't be a problem!

MaverickKane

Eh, there's nothing to be intimidated by. We are all friendly here and willing to help one another out to work characters in to the game. All you have to do is talk to us.   ;) Here, Pms, and when you are aproved, Plotting board, and OOC.

Nico

Joel

okay I have a completely different idea too... for a cook at the plaza hotel.  but instead of the expected, immaculate frenchman, how amenable would you be to the total opposite.  obviously the guy would have to be incredibly good at what he does for anyone to put up with his eccentricities.

MaverickKane

Quote from: Joel on August 05, 2015, 04:51:27 PM
okay I have a completely different idea too... for a cook at the plaza hotel.  but instead of the expected, immaculate frenchman, how amenable would you be to the total opposite.  obviously the guy would have to be incredibly good at what he does for anyone to put up with his eccentricities.

If that's what you want to do, go for it.

Nico