The Hangover: Fantasy Edition! (D&D 3.5)

Started by Inerrant Lust, January 20, 2012, 01:00:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inerrant Lust

Well it isn't first come, first serve. ;)

I'm about to boot ShadowFox out because I'm already in three games with him already. :P Despite the fact that we need a Smart Guy. Like I said, we have too many sneaky types... A Ranger's sort of sneaky but mostly fight-y, so I'd have no problem with that. Not sure where they'd fit in with everyone else though. :P

Also, I think we have too many males as well. And the example a gave about the Order of the Stick is more thematic then anything... For example, Tallyrand Ambroise is probably going to be 'The Chick' regardless of his actual gender but moreso what he contributes to the party. And 'The Sixth Ranger' is just a character that is significantly different from the others... which might be a changeling beguiler concept that's sitting in my inbox right now. ;D

rhev

Quote from: Inerrant Lust on January 21, 2012, 03:01:55 AM
Also, I think we have too many males as well.

One of the other reasons I bowed out.   :)

Inerrant Lust

Daww. Then play a female. :P

Another observation is that the majority of the character concepts so far seem to favor more jerkasses than sweethearts.

Edit: Which could be hilariously dysfunctional.

tuckers02

Well Ashendar will only be a jackass to those he thinks deserves it.

...In other words, men and ugly women  :P

Callie Del Noire

I like playing a Mage type but thought that had already been taken. Maybe be a tieflings like my avatar?

Inerrant Lust

Tieflings are always fun. But yeah, we could use a magey type. :D

tuckers02

Just don't get close to my weapon.  It will be a bit disagreeable.  ;)

Aoife

I could play a Wizard, but given 3.5 and my sickening knowledge of the system, combat can and will be a complete joke.  If that's alright, fine, but by and large you'd likely end up with your own personal Black Mage (from 8-bit theater)

On the other hand, I REALLY want to play this homebrew class:

http://dungeons.wikia.com/wiki/Swashbuckler_(3.5e_Class)

yesiroleplay

This idea sounds fun!

I was thinking a female bard, too pretty and spoiled for her own good.  Most likely a bard.  How she handles masculinitization (not a word, but I like it) would be interesting.

Inerrant Lust

Muse already shown interest for a swashbuckler, and combat won't be the total focus of the campaign. Mostly it will be solving the mystery that drives the plot. ;-)

But here's what I have so far...

Aoife: Swashbuckler or Wizard or Champion(?) (Hero or Chick or Smart Guy)
Muse: Swashbuckler (Hero or Chick)
tuckers02: Male Cleric (Big Guy/Lancer)
Zaer Darkwail: Male Monk/Rogue/Bard/Druid - Fochlucan Lyrist (Lancer)
Rhev: Female Barbarian D: (Big Guy)
Dizzied: Male Fighter? (Hero or Lancer or Big Guy)
ShadowFox89: Male Wizard/Psion (Smart Guy)
Callie Del Noire: Wizard (Smart Guy)
yesiroleplay: Female Bard (Chick or Lancer)
Ryvaken: Changeling* Beguiler (Sixth Ranger)

Going to be tough deciding. >.<

Convince me! :D No need to whip up a sheet but tell me more about your character. And being in a category/gender with less competition can always help. :P

Aoife

My 3 (highly competing ideas):

Jerimiah Townes (Rogue/Invisible Blade) OR (Beguiler)

Jerimiah "Gentleman Jim" Townes is one of the most notorious confidence men in history.  From kings to merchant lords, in both native and exotic lands, the tall, talkative man with a gentleman's bearing is a common adventurous bedtime story for children. Humorously enough, however, the Gentleman is not a children's story so much as an actual figure.  Past his physical prime, Jim has taken to reaching his early middle ages with a complete lack of grace, pulling bigger and bigger scams to offset his dawning realization that his entire life has had no actual purpose beyond adventure seeking.

His adventures have ranged from his early days as a street thief, where he was taken in by a local noble family and taught the fine art of legal theft, namely the construction of contracts and a keen eye for the paper thin sections of the law. This skillset has served him well alongside his pure strongarm tactics, and it is a rare item indeed that can escape the Gentleman's attentions.

To the king whose just had his vaults emptied, however, the "Gentleman" is still the same scoundrel and rogue he's always been. Jim has lost none of his flair for the dramatic, and is capable of convincing nearly anyone to his way of thinking given a little bit of atmosphere and a minute or two.  This same skillset aided him greatly after his eventual incarceration, being released on bail for a bit of dragon slaying (or in the case of abject failure, a convenient death sentence).

Drazin al-Din (Wizard)

A mystic adept of the mediocre circle, Drazin has managed to get as far as he has not through any particular amount of skill, but his talent at what he affectionately refers to as 'accidental' magic.  While, by all appearances, a miserable excuse of a graduate from one of the most prestigious arcane universities, al-Din has nonetheless managed to eke out an impressive career as an adventurer, having played a hand in the entirely accidental suppression of rogue goblin tribes and a majority of the northern mountain range that constituted their home. 

Having made an expeditious retreat from that entirely accidental and in no way intentional devastation of the range (seriously!), he made his way into the more central regions of the continent, playing a large part in the quelling of a necromantic cult and it's vampiric overlords.  Despite residents claims that their current horrendously destroyed farmsteads were better off under vampiric rule, al=Din nonetheless considers this the high point of his career.

Having heard of al-Din's exploits, he has currently been contracted by royal decree to slay a fearsome dragon.

Sally Mae of Esterby

A notorious member of the King's guard, and a champion in their own right, Sally Mae is a vibrant character among the guard, and has served as the Champion for a significant amount of time, putting down upstarts and those that would offend her liege with both sword and wit.  With the dragon threat looming overhead, she poured herself into becoming capable enough to take down such a monstrous foe - by visiting an extensive number of taverns and picking up language with which to make Hextor himself blush.

Armed with enough material to turn even the staunchest dragon into a self-doubt wracked, crippling mess of emotional issues and self-hate, Sally Mae is more than willing to defend both king and country - by telling enemies of the state just how worthless they really are.

Ryvaken

My main idea has two parts.

Myar, Changeling Beguiler

Myar considers himself a man, but frankly he never really considers himself at all. Myar's mother was an elven woman, at least as far as anyone knew before Myar came along. His father was in for a bit of a shock when, instead of slightly pointed ears, fair skin, and sharp features, his boy had grey skin, blank eyes, and a face that almost wasn't there at all. There was yelling. There was yelling, confusion, and lots and lots of confessions. Myar's mother, whose birth name was Ro, had genuine feelings towards Tywyrth, Myar's father. Feelings deeper than she had realized.
And it probably helped that Myar has his father's ears.

Myar grew up in a small elven village. His home was in a tree, and his community...well elves are individual spirits. Myar was a half-elf, perhaps a different kind than most were used to, but still a half-elf. As long as he didn't get into overly disruptive mischief, or at least made amends in the aftermath, the community tolerated him. He even made friends, but of course those relationships were as strained as they always are for a short-lived species among elves. Today, Myar is a grown man with great accomplishments in his past. His childhood friends are still considered adolescents. They don't keep in touch anymore, although Myar occasionally writes to his parents. Ro is an old woman now, far too few years ahead of her even if she looks like a young elven lass most of the time. Tywyrth, of course, is likely to outlive his child, much less his wife.

As an adolescent, Myar took up wizardry, like many elves try. But he never got a hang of reading spellbooks. His spells came out, though, and he was very capable with enchantments and illusions. He had a keen mind, keen enough to be a true wizard, but his natural inclination demanded a different path. Never one to deny his nature, Myar became the ultimate in magical trickery: the Beguiler.

Myar's career after leaving her village was one of adventure and dullness. He quickly learned that a changeling's unface is unwelcome in most civilized lands, and took to disguising himself, usually as a male elf but he employs a huge variety of forms. Never one to deny the moment, Myar brags to her closest friends that she can spend a day in a tavern as five different people without anyone figuring it out. She made her money delving into dungeons as well as casting illusions for the entertainment of others, and enjoyed them both equally. She's never slipped into petty larceny, although she could certainly make a disastrously effective thief.

Myar is loyal to his friends, and completely honest with them. Well, perhaps not completely. But he takes a dungeon crawl as an excuse to be himself, and finds a certain peace of mind in adopting his original form.

Myar collects wine. He favors older bottles to particularly expensive ones, but some of his most valuable (non magical) possessions are bottles of very good grapes that were fermented from before his father's time.

There are two ways Myar could go with the game premise. One way, Myar is locked in the female gender. This version of Myar would be in a towering rage over the castration of his birthright and be a driving force towards solving their predicament at all costs.

The other way, Myar's talents are more than a match for the magic they stumbled upon. This version of Myar is just as dedicated to helping his comrades, but he encourages them to take advantage of the glorious opportunity that they have. This Myar would be a driving force towards wacky hijinks.

Frankly, I like wacky hijinks. They're much more fun than melodrama ;)
In creativity, meaning.

yesiroleplay

Guinevere
  • Human Female NG Bard 6/Lyric Thaumaturge 4/Sublime Chord 1, Level 11, Init +2, HP 52/52, Speed 30
  • AC 15(+4 Armor, +1 Dex), Touch 11, Flat-footed 14, Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +11, Base Attack Bonus 7
  • Abilities Str 8, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 10, Cha 20
  • Condition None
  • Equipment:

• -
    • -
    • -

Guinevere grew up to privilege on the demesne of her father, the Earl of Aldbarrow.  The castle of her birth and her residence for most of her short life was only half a day's ride upriver from the city of Westermist, which she visited often.

As a scion of a noble house, she was trained in many things related to the maintenance of social order and civilized rule. And of course, she was trained in the many skills required of a young lady whose main accomplishment in life was expected to be the landing a suitable husband. 

Of these skills, charm and witty repartee were valued highly, and she excelled at them.  But her passion was not for the noblemen of the kingdom or for any man at all.  Her passion was for music.  And the beauty of her clear sweet voice and the skill she displayed at the harp, lap harp, or nearly any instrument she played were remarkable indeed. 

A young woman of her beauty and skill drew many a suitor, few of which failed to note that her father the Earl was a man of substance and that her dowry was thus considerable.  She was at an age where considerable pressure was bearing upon her to choose among these suitors when she was relieved of the decision by a remarkable and quite vexing event: sweet tones of unearthly beauty wafting from the nearby forest drew her deep into the forbidden woods abutting her father's fiefdom.

The source of this wonderful music was a set of strange pipes played by a filthy creature covered in matted hair, his cloven hooves trampling the rotting loam of the forest floor in lively time with his pagan tune.

What followed wasn't courtly or romantic, nor was it gentle. It was powerful, ferocious, and even brutal.  It was irresistible and elemental and harsh and it was glorious, and it filled her young body with wonder and awe and a considerable amount of solid masculine flesh.  Pain so ecstatic it presented as purest pleasure filled her body, exploding from her core to her extremities. She would never forget the earthy scent of forest humus filling her nostrils or the taste of it against her tongue as this force of nature despoiled her chastity, destroying the purity required of a valuable noble bride.

When it was over - finally over - she stumbled out of the forest half-clothed, her outer wear gone and what remained of her under-garments soiled and tattered beyond hope of modesty.  Dirty, bruised and trembling and still experiencing spasms of wonderfully pleasant pain, she collapsed near the village. 

When she woke she was home in her own bed, yet no one would look her in the eye. Conversation stopped when she entered a room, but she overheard talk about sending her to a convent, and other even less palatable solutions to her 'situation'. Even her maids were ill-at-ease around her.

When a minstrel troupe visited the castle, she made alliance with one of the less savory fellows, and shortly after the troupe left the area young Guinevere disappeared from her father's castle.  Jenny didn't stay with the troupe long before joining a rakish young rogue in sorted and storied adventure.  Soon they were joined by others and formed an adventuring band which quickly gained power and renown - it was rumored they could even best a dragon!

yesiroleplay

I was thinking Guin is more 'smart guy' than 'the chick'  - though she could certainly qualify for the latter!

ALSO:
Quote from: Inerrant Lust on January 21, 2012, 01:55:09 AM
I was looking forward to seeing the dim barbarian hulk turn into a ditzy but hot barbarian babe. ;) There's something about a chick who isn't very smart but can rip your arm off and beat you with it...

Quote from: rhev on January 20, 2012, 07:00:33 AM
I feel the growing urge to play the somewhat dimwitted barbarian with a heart of gold.    Ever seen barbarian women?   YOWZA... healthy up top.
Reminds me of a really bad web comic I came across several years ago and quickly abandoned:
http://www.exiern.com/?p=7

Snake

I'm interested too but it seems like things are full now.

Callie Del Noire

Name: Callistar Darkeye.
Race: Teifling Female
Class: Wizard (Evoker) 10

PC sheet

CALLISTRAR   CR 10
Female Tiefling Wizard 10 (Tiefling +1)
NG Medium Humanoid
Init +4; Senses Darkvision (60 feet); Listen +4, Spot +4
Languages Common, Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Infernal, Orc
---------------------
AC 22, touch 16, flat-footed 18
. . (+4 Dex, +3 armor, +2 deflection, +3 natural)
hp 37 (10d4+10)
Damage Resistance, Cold (5), Damage Resistance, Electricity (5), Damage Resistance, Fire (5)
Fort +4, Ref +7, Will +9
---------------------
Speed 30ft.
Melee weapon +1 Dagger +6 (1d4+1) and
. . Masterwork Quarterstaff +6 (1d6) and
. . Unarmed Strike +1 (1d3)
Ranged weapon +1 Crossbow, Light +8 (1d8+1)
Space 5 ft.; Reach 5 ft.
Base Atk +5; Grp +5

Combat Gear +1 Crossbow, Light, +1 Dagger, Bolts, Crossbow, Masterwork Quarterstaff, Unarmed Strike
Wizard Spells Prepared (CL 10, +5 melee touch, +9 ranged touch):
5 (DC 21, 3/day) - Cone of Cold, Interposing Hand, Overland Flight, Wall of Stone
4 (DC 20, 4/day) - Globe of Invulnerability, Lesser, Ice Storm, Shout, Shout, Stoneskin
3 (DC 19, 4/day) - Alter Self, Extend, Dispel Magic, Haste, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt
2 (DC 18, 6/day) - Unseen Servant, Extend, Flaming Sphere, Flaming Sphere, Protection from Arrows, Scorching Ray, Scorching Ray, Scorching Ray
1 (DC 17, 6/day) - Mage Armor, Magic Missile, Magic Missile, Magic Missile, Obscuring Mist, Shield, True Strike
0 (DC 16, 4/day) - Detect Magic, Light, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost, Read Magic
Spell-Like Abilities:
. . 1/day-Darkness (1/day) (Sp)
---------------------
Abilities Str 10 Dex 18 Con 12 Int 22 Wis 14 Cha 10
SQ Eschew Materials, Evocation, Extend Spell, Illusion, Necromancy, Racial Skill Bonuses
Feats Craft Magic Arms & Armor, Craft Rod, Craft Wand, Craft Wondrous Item, Eschew Materials, Extend Spell, Scribe Scroll, Wizard Weapon Proficiencies
Skills Bluff +2, Concentration +11, Craft: Alchemy +16, Decipher Script +11, Hide +6, Knowledge: Arcana +16, Knowledge: Architecture & Engineering +16, Knowledge: Dungeoneering +16, Listen +4, Ride +5, Search +9, Spellcraft +18, Spot +4
Possessions combat gear plus Alchemist's fire (flask), Alchemist's lab, Amulet of Natural Armor +3, Antitoxin (vial), Artisan's Outfit (Free), Bag of Holding II (42 @ 57.06 lbs), Bag of Holding III (16 @ 50 lbs), Bit and bridle, Blessed Book, Bracers of Armor, +3, Efficient Quiver (38 @ 11 lbs), Everburning torch, Feed (per day), Flask, Flint and steel, Gloves of Dexterity, +2, Grappling hook, Handy Haversack (51 @ 146.5 lbs), Headband of Intellect, +2, Money, Potion of Cure Moderate Wounds, Potion of Invisibility, Rations, trail (per day), Ring of Feather Falling, Ring of Protection, +2, Rod of Metamagic, Empower, Lesser, Rope, silk (50 ft.), Saddle (Riding), Saddlebags (10 @ 100 lbs), Scholar's outfit, Sealing wax, Smokestick, Spellbook, wizard's (blank), Tanglefoot bag, Tent, Thunderstone, Tindertwig, Wand of Burning Hands, Wand of Color Spray, Wand of Magic Missile, Wand of Silence, Wand of Web, Waterskin, Whetstone, Wine (Fine, bottle)
---------------------
Damage Resistance, Cold (5) You have the specified Damage Resistance against Cold attacks.
Damage Resistance, Electricity (5) You have the specified Damage Resistance against Electricity attacks.
Damage Resistance, Fire (5) You have the specified Damage Resistance against Fire attacks.
Darkness (1/day) (Sp) Cast the Darkness spell once per day
Darkvision (60 feet) You can see in the dark (black and white vision only).
Eschew Materials Cast without materials, if material cost is <= 1gp.
Evocation You are specialized in casting spells from the Evocation school.
Extend Spell Spell duration lasts twice as normal. +1 Level.
Illusion You may not cast spells from the Illusion school.
Necromancy You may not cast spells from the Necromancy school.
Racial Resistances Resistances: Fire 5, Cold 5, Electricity 5
Racial Skill Bonuses +2 to Bluff and Hide Checks

History: Born to Wallic Darkeye, she was raised as a wizard from the day she was born. Her mother apparently died when she was young and Wallic raised as best he knew, to be a mage. Only when she had proven her skill as an apprentice was she given her leave to go out in the world by her father, because he wished to ensure that she could defend herself.
She's had a long and hard path, fighting the distrust of her heritage but her skill as an artificer and mage along with her rule of sticking to larger cities and taking only the most forthright of contracts has paid off. She has adventured when needed, for funds or magic she hasn't learned yet and has earned a reputation as a sarcastic but skilled battlemage.

Personality: Sarcastic to strangers, Callistar opens up once she has felt that she can trust the person. She's got a wicked sense of humor, as many of her foes know to their chagrin as well as an understated sense of justice. She has worked indirectly when needed to accomplish a goal, such as leaving a note enscribe with Explosive Runes to an alchemist who was known to brew inflammable potions and poisons. She prefers to hide her body and likes to be judged on her sharp mind.

Aoife

So, basically a party of a wizard, a singer, and a rogue so far.

Sally Mae it is!  I'll be playing a Knight.

tuckers02

Ashendar was the only son out of three born to Balkos and Azderal Karach.  Balkos was a famed Paladin while Azderal was a cleric of Tempus.  It was love at first sight.  Ashendar grew up being pushed by his father to follow in his footsteps to become a Paladin while his sisters were to follow their mother's example.  He was trained in the art of battle by his father but Ashendar had a wild streak in him and rebelled against the strict regulations and rigorous training required to become a Paladin.  His mother was overjoyed when he decided to follow after her instead of his father, her competitive streak coming out.

As with all who follow Tempus, Ashendar was intrigued with battle.  Thanks to his father's training and his mother's influence, he easily made the requirements necessary to become a priest of Tempus.  Excelling at everything though made him a bit cocky.  There was no challenge he backed down from and he rarely lost.  Even then it was by a very narrow margin.  After ever victory he would celebrate at the pub and pick up a couple of hotties for the night.

Once his training was complete, Ashendar headed out into the world preaching the gospel of Tempus with his axe and conquering all the cute li'l honeys along the way.  The buffs from his spells complimented his fighting style perfectly and he soon began building a reputation as a badass with a hot temper and a player.  He's made enemies along the way, more as the player since it's rare for someone to walk away from in front of his axe.

Dizzied

My weekend plans took me a little longer than expected...would still love to play in this though, if it hasn't started yet. I see there are a lot of characters starting males, so I may make a female char (for the beginning, anyway) if thats alright.

Perhaps an archer of some kind? Ranger or fighter...alternatively I may make a druid. I'll try to finalize it within the hour.

Inerrant Lust

This is going to be tough deciding. >_<

But yeah, go ahead, as soon as I see I'll make up my mind and post the party roster here, and maybe make an OOC and IC thread too.

Snake

Name: Ragna Sabreheim
Race: Human Werewolf Lord
Class: Ranger 8 (Using Pathfinder Ranger since that and 3.5e are officially interchangable)

Stats: Str 16 Dex 12 Con 14 Int 14 Wis 12 Cha 10 (Wolf or Hybrid form) Str 30 Dex 16 Con 20 (Large Class Animal)

HD: 6d8+12 + 8d10+16
Feats: Quick Draw, Power Attack, Improved Bull Rush, Awesome Blow (Wolf or Hybrid only), Surrogate Spellcasting (Wolf or Hybrid form only), Iron Will, Track, Endurance, Run, Weapon focus (Bite)
Attack: +15/+10/+5  or +22/+17/+12 Wolf or Hybrid Form (Damage: 1d6+5 Claw (Hybrid), 1d8+10 (Bite: either animal form)
Favored Enemy: Humans +4, Magical Beasts +2
Favored Terrains: Forest, Plains
Archery combat style: Rapid shot, Improved Precise Shot
Spellcasting: (2/1)
SA: Trip (animal forms)
SQ: DR 10/Silver (Animal forms), Scent
Spd: 30' /50'
AL: NG

Personality: Easy going and jovial for the most part, Ragna loves a good fight and to spend time with his friends. He makes them easily and is extremely loyal to them as well due to his...split nature.  He doesn't consider himself evil just misunderstood by the populace in general. He doesn't like to travel alone but rarely has to do so; though he feels more at home in the wildneress than in a city but he can manage perfectly well in one.

History: For as long as he could remember; Ragna's always been a werewolf lord, born bigger, stronger, tougher than his mundane cousins.  This has always caused problems for him in his life due to consistent misunderstandings and misfortune. But He was also raised with the influence of a benevolent deity of lycanthropes and doesn't give into more homocial impulses; considering wolves to be noble creatures that're viewed as evil because they hunt "helpless" prey to survive. That's not evil; that's just nature at work in his mind.  Since hew as able to leave home he's been an adventurer, wilderness guide: even a scout or hunter during wartime though he does strive to keep his secret from others unti he can trust them.

Dizzied

Name: Arren Weatherbie
Race: Human
Class: Ranger7/Fighter4

Arren was borne to a small family that lived on the edge of a forest. Her mother and eight brothers all worked the fields, while her father barreled beer, mead and ale. Though they weren't rich, many families in the region know of Weatherbie's seasonal brews, and more than one bar fight has broken out over who gets the last mug available.

Arren helped her mother and father for most of young childhood, until their small farming village was threatened by a group of goblin bandits. A mysterious ranger from the forest, calling herself Merkala, was hired by the town to help them fight the menace off. With her instruction, the village built stockades, crafted spears, and readied bows for the coming battle. Arren had never seen her village, normally so boring, mobilized in such a fantastic way. When the battle was over, Arren, who'd only been allowed to fetch arrows during the fight, begged the forest huntress to teach her her ways.

Merkala, not nearly as cold as her mannerisms suggested, accepted the girl as an apprentice with the condition that her family provide her with the occasional free barrel of ale. Over the next several years, Arren joined Merkala on several adventures, from helping other villages against ogres to raiding tombs of ancient, evil kings for their gold. Her training included wilderness and survival, but also more formal instruction in the bow. But after nearly 8 years,  Merkala's rival, a shadowy ranger named Veli, found her and challenged her to a duel. In the ensuing battle, Merkala was shot with a poisoned arrow that has left her in a deep sleep.

Arren was heartbroken to see her mentor in such a state. She brought Merkala back to her village, where her family greeted her warmly, happy to see their youngest child making such a name for herself. They are taking care of Merkala, as thanks for how she helped them in the past...and with some research into her father's old books, Arren has learned of a mysterious lotus fruit that, when brewed into an ale, can heal any disease or poison. She has set off to find that fruit.

Well, that was the goal. Two years of wandering and no leads has led her to other adventures. She needs gold to hire scouts, pay for rumors, tolls, and travel expenses. But she can always be found with a skin of Weatherbie ale at her side, right next to a hefty quiver with a few dozen arrows. She swears she will find an antidote to the unusual poison, but sometimes toys with the idea of simple revenge on Veli...

"

Character Sheet
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Strength: 14
Dexterity: 20
Constitution: 12
Wisdom: 12
Intelligence: 8
Charisma: 12
(Stat increases at 4th and 8th level both went to dexterity)

Base Attack Bonus: +11/+6/+1

Feats
Point Blacnk Shot
Precise shot
*Rapid Shot
*Manyshot
*Endurance
Quick Draw
Improved Critical (Comp. Longbow)
Weapon Focus (Comp. Longbow)
Weapon Specialiazation (Composite Longbow)
Ranged Weapon Master (PHB II, if allowed)
Ranged Pin (Complete Warrior, if allowed)
(*Denotes a bonus feat)

Favored Enemies: Goblinoids (+4) and Giants (+2)

Skill ranks (68 pts total)

Climb: 4
Craft (Brewing): 9
Jump: 4
Handle Animal: 4
Hide: 5
Knowledge(Nature): 8
Knowledge(dungeoneering): 3
Move Silently: 8
Survival: 10
Spot: 6
Listen: 4
Sense Motive: 1.0 (Cross-class)

Equipment:
+1 Shocking Burst Mighty Composite Longbow (+2 strength bonus) (19,010gp)
100 arrows (5gp)
Gloves of Dexterity +4 (16,000gp)
Periapt of Wisdom +2 (4,000gp)
Bracers of Archery, lesser (5,000gp)
+2 Shadow Mythril Shirt (8,850gp)
Boots of Striding and Springing (5,500gp)
+1 Handaxe (2,301gp)
Amulet of Natural Armor +1 (2000gp)
Ring of Protection +1 (2000gp)
Potion of Invisibility (300gp)
x2 Potion of cure moderate wounds (600gp)
Bedroll
x5 Torches
x3 Sunrods
Flint and Tinder
Chalk
x3 Parchment
Rope, 50ft
Grappling Hook

(Few other things to add, like spells and animal companion, but will have to do them in a bit)

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: yesiroleplay on January 21, 2012, 11:40:58 AM
I was thinking Guin is more 'smart guy' than 'the chick'  - though she could certainly qualify for the latter!

ALSO:Reminds me of a really bad web comic I came across several years ago and quickly abandoned:
http://www.exiern.com/?p=7

Exiern isnt' that bad.. i can see a few of the characters burning down the clothing store she went to. :D Especially when the tentacle beast is unleashed. :D

http://www.exiern.com/?p=28

yesiroleplay

Exiern had some really funny moments and a few good story arcs (some of which were dumped because the original writer was worse than bad as a graphic artist, even if he was a good writer.)

Personally, I'd take good writing with bad art over what Exiern has degenerated into.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: yesiroleplay on January 22, 2012, 02:48:37 PM
Exiern had some really funny moments and a few good story arcs (some of which were dumped because the original writer was worse than bad as a graphic artist, even if he was a good writer.)

Personally, I'd take good writing with bad art over what Exiern has degenerated into.

Agreed, it has definitely slipped a bit from time to time. Right now I'm happy to see Tiff is back to being an asskicker rather than whishy-washy but we shall have to see how it goes.