A little corner of Heaven (M seeking F)

Started by HeavenAbove, September 19, 2013, 05:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeavenAbove

( 🛠️ 🛠️ currently under construction!!! 🛠️ 🛠️ utilizing this format with the approval of the wonderfully amazing and talented autumnal💕  )

☄️ what you can expect ☄️
story listings ☄️ inspiration & pic prompts
my posts: 400-900 words avg. ☄️ tense: present/past, 3rd person only! ☄️ post rate: daily; 1-2 a day ☄️ where: forums only!

ABOUT ME: I'm HeavenAbove, though if you prefer HA for short, that works too. I have been part of E in some form or fashion for several years now. Trying to get back into a rhythm of writing here on a regular basis. I have been rping/writing for almost twenty years now, at the spry young age of 34, writing has been a passion of mine for most of my life. I have a full-time job, but with the craziness of the pandemic, I am fortunate enough that my leadership allows most of us to work from the safety of our homes, so I'm online most of the day. Timezone if you're curious (GMT-6), but I'm up until early hours of the morning due to not being able to sleep well.

Started my writing journey way back with neopets (yup, I wasn't the only one). Found out about avidgamers and then acornrack, moving away from neopets and more toward site-based writing with various themes. mostly SoL (slice of life) to hone my writing skills. Tried Discord for a bit, but it wasn't the same and had difficulty with real life stuff popping up so I took an extended break from writing.

When i'm not writing (or working) I try to have an active lifestyle, running and listening to podcasts are a good way for me to unwind. I do enjoy video games from time to time. My favorite (recent) video game release is Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order (let's hope for a sequel!). MCU-enthusiast, I will die on the hill that all movie/television content pushed by Marvel has been pretty damn amazing so far. Gave up soda last year (yay me) but traded it in for tea (trying to cut back on the sugar, it's a daily struggle). I'm pretty open about most things, so if you have a qustion, don't be shy! Ask away.

WRITING STYLE: My personal take on writing, it's about the connection the characters have with each other, and the world/environment around them. I live for the angsty-stuff. I regularly torture my characters, because happy/fluffy moments are great, but mixing in emotional/painful moments are important too. I try to stay away from one-liners, and usually bold my dialogue so it's easier for me (and my partner) to pick out from the rest of the reply. As of now, i'm replying on a daily basis (sometimes more than once a day) depending on whatever else I have going on.

Some of my past writing partners can attest to this, but I am terrible at putting up absences, sorry in advance. I am trying really hard to be better this time around and give my partners an advanced notice if I have to step away from the site for a week or so at a time. If I have not replied in two days, please don't hesitate to ping me with a PM! If I start to get involved in too many stories, it's possible I overlook one or two by accident, but I'll do my best to keep track of all of them and reply in a timely manner.

SMUT: Who doesn't love a good smutty scene within a story? Ok, fair, I know it's not for everyone, but with my stories, those scenes happen, and they happen often. That's not to say the entire story is one long-drawn out sex scene, that gets dull VERY quickly. For me, I have to have a reason why the sexy stuff happens. There needs to be that connection between the characters for it to make sense, it has to be part of the story in an organic way where if someone were reading it, they wouldn't scratch their heads and wonder why sex was randomly put in the storyline somewhere.

PARTNER DO'S & DON'TS: Let's be respectful of each other, not a foreign concept to anyone. I have heard some terrible stories with people on this site (who have been suspended or banned, thankfully) who treat others with such blatant disrespect, it's gross. As mentioned above, I will do my absolute best to keep up with replies on a regular basis. If you're no longer feeling the story, do me the curtesy and tell me? We can try and move some ideas around to see if our muse comes back to the overall vibe. If not, no worries, these things happen. No hard feelings at all. I have absolutely been guilty of dropping stories in the past, without letting my partners know. I feel terrible about it, and I'm making a big effort to follow through and continue writing from the start to the finish of each story I decide to write.

I do not kink shame at all. With that being said, be respectful of mine as well? Don't push preferences on me that I'm not comfortable with. Prior to starting a story, we will hash out all the details around that, so we're both clear on what the vibe of the story is, what kink-elements are included, and what we are staying away from. That's not to say I won't try something new. I love stepping outside of my comfort zone (with some encouragement), but if it's not for me, it's not for me.

COMMUNICATION: As mentioned before, I am usually online throughout the day. If you have a question, concern, or comment, please feel free to reach out through PM. Also, if you're comfortable with chatting over Discord, we can do that as well. I'll always respond to PMs so don't be shy.

PAIRINGS & CHARACTERS: I have most of my experience with MxF pairings. I have tried my hand at writing women (usually as temporary/background/supporting characters). I'll admit, I'm not the best at it, I want to get better though, so I'm learning from a lot of great writers on how to broaden my approach and understanding of writing women properly within a story. I'm not open to MxM (just not my thing, apologies). However, I am interested in MxMtF or MxFtM or MxFuta. With the right partners, pretty much anything is on the table.

CHARACTER TYPES:

YES

MAYBE

NO
  • humans/superhumans
  • robots, cyborgs, androids
  • lycans (wolves/other)
  • ...most sentient cryptids
  • half-orcs (WoW-esque)
  • elves & similar
  • angels/demons
  • ability-wielders
  • other physical configurations (intersex, trans, etc)
  • futanari (overly fetishized intersex bodies)

• transforming cryptids
  • gnomes (WoW-esque)
  • partial anthro (ears/tails/etc)
  • non-sentient monsters

• ghosts or spirits
  • full furries
  • scalies (lizardmen style)
  • self-insert types ("nerdy" boys who get the hot chick, etc)

☄️ settings and the like ☄️

SETTINGS: high fantasy is my absolute favorite!, so WoW, elves, dragons, etc etc. Give it all to me haha. I'm great with modern settings, futuristic (Star Wars has a special place in my heart), and if the story is right post-apocalyptic. I can give historical settings a try? I worry about screwing up the finer details of history so I tend to not delve into those settings very often.

GENRES: western (to an extent), adventure, high fantasy, romance, hurt/comfort, mercenaries, survival, superheroes, supernatural, dom/sub

DYNAMICS: I'm open to trying a lot of different dynamics. The loveable asshole is one of my favorites. The guy who is trying to put up walls for a reason, but isn't rude for the sake of being rude. He needs patience and empathy from his potential partners and those around him. Introduce me to a few dynamics and let me see if they work? I enjoy a good story where the woman is in charge and doesn't need rescuing, equal partnerships where they are both badass.

GENERAL DISLIKES: If a story is completely revolving around sex or the sexual urges of the characters, I tend to lose interest pretty quick. On the flip side, if the two characters never engage in any sort of sexual activity together, it's like.. ok? what are they waiting for? haha. A good 80/20 70/30 (sometimes) 60/40 split with story/smut is where the sweet spot usually is for me.

HeavenAbove

☄️ characters  ☄️

ORIGINAL CHARACTERS: ( created per story: here's my favorite types to play )
  • Gentle-Dominant Men ( 30s-50s males ) I can play the typical 'asshole' dom, but where I thrive (and what I most enjoy) is playing characters who are the more gentle-doms. Will deal out punishment, but will also take care of their subs/love interests too.
  • Heros ( 20s-50s males )These come in all different types depending on whatever the story setting is. Star Wars for example? Could be a New Republic Pilot or a Jedi Knight, in a WoW setting? A Worgen trying to fight back the legions of undead to save his people.
  • Reluctant Protagonist ( 20s-50s males ) Speaks for itself. They want nothing to do with the quest/mission in the beginning, but slowly come around.
  • Supernatural ( 20s-40s males ) Really really enjoy creating original werewolf, vampire, demon characters who have their own motivations/fears/hopes/goals, you get the idea.

MAIN FANDOMS: Marvel/DC cinematic universes, Shadowhunters, WoW, Star Wars!!!

CHARACTERS I'D LOVE TO SEE:

• MARVEL: A more 'mature' Peter Parker, Thor, Bucky Barnes (Post-WS), Reed Richards
  • DCU: Dick Grayson 100% (my all-time favorite hero)
  • SHADOWHUNTERS: Definitely OCs for this fandom, even though I love all the books and the book characters
  • WORLD OF WARCRAFT: No particular Canon Characters, mostly original characters
  • STAR WARS: Pre-Prequels (High Republic Era) or Post-First Order Era OCs

☄️ the story ideas  ☄️

author note: these story ideas are subject to change at any time. some of these story ideas might share similar themes. some of the ideas might be very similar with one another with only a few minor tweaks to setting/theme/etc. if you don't see a story idea that you necessarily vibe with but you like a few elements from one or two mentioned, please drop me a message and we can come up with something that we both enjoy and collaborate on!

☄️ The Rescue ( open )

( M/NB x F 💫 light/bon/extr 💫 science fiction / fantasy )
The second Death Star was destroyed, but the Empire was not yet defeated. Remnants of what once was the height of power in the galaxy still remained. While the Republic started to regain control over the core worlds and mid rim, the Empire was secretly looking to rebuild in the unknown regions with the aid of one of their most deadly figureheads, Grand Admiral Thrawn.

Dispatched by the one person they trusted, a small team of brilliant and scrappy freedom fighters are on a mission to rescue one of their own, a high profile target that Ahsoka has been searching for. What they find along the way is someone else who they cannot distinguish if they are friend or foe right away. the individual remembers nothing of their past, reluctantly pulled into a heated conflict due to circumstances beyond their control. The fate of the entire new Republic rests on the shoulders of this small, but determined group of unlikely heroes.

This is a story I have been interested in for some time. Story setting will take place all over the Star Wars Galaxy, various planets, off-world, etc. The general idea is to make this more of a long-term story, with various npc's being brought in and out of the plot when needed. If you have any specific questions regarding the main idea of the plot, please feel free to ask. I’m looking for someone who doesn’t mind playing more of a switch role between dominant (sometimes) and submissive. Both characters are 18+.

If you want to add elements to the overall plot, we can definitely discuss expanding on the idea. I'm very flexible with this one.

( kinks & dynamics negotiable! 💦 We can discuss those before the story begins. )

☄️ Take Control ( open )

( M/NB x F 💫 light/bon/extr 💫 modern, seduction, danger, reluctance, infidelity )

For the purposes of setting up the main idea, my character could potentially be the neighbor in this scenario. Your character's spouse is constantly working and is never home, business trips, long hours, rumors of infidelity on their part. Your character decides to take matters into your own hands by starting an affair with my character. Maybe he's not as experienced? To add to the overall drama of the plot, my character could be in a relationship at the time as well.

Not looking for a larger age gap, but a realistic one, I would be great with. Not talking about someone in their 60s, hitting on someone in their 20s. There are various other elements we could add to the story. Maybe the spouse gets wind of the affair, decides that they enjoy it? So it becomes a struggle between the two men to see who will hold the woman's interest?

Characters will absolutely be over 18, but everything other than that is open for discussion. If you have ideas, as always, send me a message. The roles can reversed if that's your thing too, with an older man and younger woman.

( kinks & dynamics negotiable! 💦 We can discuss those before the story begins. )

☄️ Once In A Thousand Years ( open )
- CRAVING!
( M x F 💫 light/bon/extr 💫 fandom / high fantasy / romance / forbidden love )
A story set in the 'Sword of Truth' universe. The New World has found peace for nearly five hundred years, but that peace is threatened by the arrival of a dangerous invading empire. The foreign threat goes unchecked for nearly five years, working in secret under a false banner of peace, sowing seeds of destruction throughout the midlands and other territories. The sword of truth has been buried in an ancient temple, locked away from the rest of the world and any who would seek to wield it for selfish purposes. A month before the new empire made it's initial strike against the broken armies of the New World, the sword of truth was stolen from deep beneath a temple in Aydindril.

Thousands upon thousands of innocent citizens are slaughtered, giving way to a new evil slowly spreading across the land. The three ruling kingdoms accuse each other of starting a war, each one tightening down their borders, making it difficult for anyone to travel between the lands. One thing is unanimously agreed upon, the world needs a new Seeker of Truth. The world is plunging into chaos, and the midlands kingdom sends out search parties to hunt down any potential thieves who may have stolen the Sword of Truth. This sets off a chain reaction of events that brings two unlikely heroes together.

Born under secrecy and stolen away in the middle of the night for their own safety, MC is a male Confessor. By nature they are one of the most dangerous beings to exist in the entirety of the known world. Due to the power a Confessor wields, they are able to bring anyone under their influence by touching them and exerting their power. Most male Confessors are killed shortly after birth as they once brought about the destruction of the New World by falling prey to their own power and become corrupted and hungry for more power. With years of training, patience, and awareness of what he is truly capable of, my character has pushed away the notion that he is inherently evil, choosing to take the quest upon himself to find a new Seeker of Truth.

He carries with him the fabled sword, stolen away with the help of another Confessor and a clever Wizard. Your Character would be the other unlikely hero in this story, the newest Seeker of Truth and the first ever female Seeker in recorded history. When the two characters meet, the female Seeker would have no idea of her true destiny. The story would follow their meeting, convincing the Seeker to take up the Sword of Truth and the the quest to drive the invading Empire out from the New World and restore order and peace once again. These two characters would inevitably fall in love, undeniable chemistry, and a growing bond that runs so deep, they would do anything to keep the other safe. How does that affect the Seeker's quest? That's for us to decide.

☄️ While Daddy Is Away ( open )

( M x F 💫 light/bon/extr 💫 modern, seduction, forbidden love )

Not an overly-complicated story, something light and fun, with various kinks thrown around to mix things up (I will work with whatever my partner is comfortable with, or we could do minimal to no kinks at all, works for me).  The setting of this story is modern, likely a bustling city, doesn't have to be real, can be fictional if it makes setting up the story a little easier. I've done this a couple of times in the past, and I have really enjoyed the different directions the plot idea can go in. Most of the idea is up for discussion in terms of how we should progress the story, if we want to add other elements or take some away.

The basic premise is centered around my character who is a successful businessman. Likely a CEO or CFO of a major company, he's not going to be in his 40s, likely early 30s. An example would be like a tech entrepreneur who sold his initial idea to a big firm for development, got paid a few million and then signed on to another company as a consultant (in the beginning). His business partner and close friend (who could be a little older) has a work event that is going to take him out of town. He doesn't trust his nineteen (age can be shifted around) year old daughter to be alone in the house for two weeks while he's gone on the trip.

So he asks my character to watch after your character for two weeks. The story could really go any number of directions. As an example, my character brings home someone from the bar one night, your character has had a thing for mine for a few years, and gets jealous about the women he's bringing home to fuck. Your character might believe they have far more to offer so they walk in on my character in the middle of the act and tells the other woman to take a hike. This could start a chain reaction of events that lead to a long-lasting affair, could progress to something else beyond that? Maybe he opens her up to new kinks/experiences?

☄️ Jealousy Is Often Subtle ( open )

( M x F 💫 light/bon/extr 💫 modern, incest, seduction, dub-con, influencing/persuasion power, potential magical elements )
This idea is centered around a father and daughter who have grown close over the years due to the loss of my character's wife five years prior. They do almost everything together, and the father can't help but notice how much his daughter has grown into a beautiful young woman. He's likely in his early 40s, her age range could vary (as long as she's 18+). In his mind, no one is good enough for her, she has started to rebel over the past few years, maybe she gets mixed up with the wrong crowd? Starts doing things she would never normally do. Bringing home sleazy guys (maybe girls too?) and not being very respectful of their home or her father's wishes.

She promises to straighten up and refocus her efforts on college. Yet he keeps catching her out partying and making bad decisions. They are dealing with financial hardships, so the father is finding various ways to make extra money to pay the bills and keep them afloat. He comes across an ad for an experiment paying a few thousand dollars for a three day study. He applies and is accepted. Little does he know, he will wind up the test subject. They inject him with an experimental sequence of new DNA that changes him in subtle ways. The scientific group sets him free to go back to his life.

What they didn't realize is the father wasn't planning on using his new 'gifts' to test out a breeding program on just any woman. He has had his sights set on his daughter for months, secretly developing feelings for her. One of the changes he's undergone is his cum has altered to become an addictive, sweet tasting substance that allows him to drop subtle suggestions in the mind of whoever consumes his sperm. It's not outright mind control, but they are far more open to persuasion.

Little by little, likely through various means. The father slowly changes his daughter's perception of him until she can't control herself anymore and they start a heated affair. A lot of different kinks could fall within this story, so if you're interested, we can make a lot of them fit i imagine.

☄️ Home For Summer ( open )

( M or F x F 💫 light/bon/extr 💫 modern, incest, seduction, forbidden love )

Another story idea that is relatively straight forward and light. This focuses around a brother/sister dynamic (or it could be sister/sister. i'm good with playing a woman). These two haven't seen each other in over two years. My character is older and went off to college first, your character is going into their second year and decided to come home for the summer. A lot has changed in two years and the sexual tension quickly starts mounting between the two siblings when their parents decide to take an impromptu vacation on a cruise for a month, leaving the two siblings home alone. What happens when they can't escape their own desires for one another?

Tensions could ramp up even more, the two could be bringing home others to make their sibling jealous, to try and get them to make a move. I'm flexible with this story idea. Again, something light and fun, we can take it in any number of directions. I'm pretty open with kinks, so a lot is negotiable and we can talk everything through before starting the story. Also, I do prefer to use real faces when I write a lot of these stories. It gives me a visual to work with, not saying that's a necessity for you, but I find it easier to write when I use one.

Nevaeh

I like the little sister idea.... though I would have to work on the f/f stuff.  LOL
I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end and all the plastic people have now become your friends before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream.  Ons and Offs]    [ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nevaeh]  [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83776.0]  BY THE WAY.... If I am slow in posting I apologize.  I have reasons, they aren't always the same so if you want to know why ask me, I won't be putting it for all to see.

HeavenAbove

Well I am wanting someone who is completely comfortable with both :P preferably.

HeavenAbove

Added 2 new stories The Long Lost Queendom and The Reproduction Experiment

HeavenAbove

Added 2 new stories City Under Siege and In love with a masked girl

Removed Along the Path to Darkness and Chaos beyond the stars

HeavenAbove

Added Young and In Love and re-opened The Sun's Shadows

HeavenAbove

Added The Shadowhunter's Choice and removed The Long Lost Queendom

HeavenAbove

Added Getting a Second Chance & While Daddy is Away, reopened Falling for Little Sister & removed The Sun's Shadows & The Shadowhunter's Choice

HeavenAbove

Removed dead story ideas and opened up ones I am still interested in. Will probably add a few more within the next few days.

iheartkellan

HeavenAbove

Updated stories, and current story listing.

Accepting new ideas as well. PM me :)

HeavenAbove

Updated the story lists, removed Falling For Little Sister and added Running Away.

HeavenAbove

Updated list, opened all stories and added It Was Never Supposed To Be Love.

HeavenAbove

Updated list, I have added The Godstone Chronicles

HeavenAbove

Back from a long hiatus, updated with three new story ideas.

If anyone has a story idea they think I would enjoy, send me a message.

HeavenAbove

Added four new stories... Once In A Thousand Years, While Daddy Is Away, Jealousy Is Often Subtle, and Home For Summer.