Cravings! (M/M) (Submissive Partner Inside~)

Started by Kira Deanta, November 16, 2011, 06:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kira Deanta

First off, a have wonderful games going at the moment but I find myself (after reading fan fiction and fiction stories) that I’m wanting different cravings then my current games cover.

I am only looking for people to play the dominate character in rps currently. I have so many where I’m playing the dominate one. Just because it says submissive doesn’t mean that my character will be meek and timid (unless the rp calls for it of course).

M-preg. I’m thinking a nice family rp. Boyfriends, husbands. It could be set in fantasy, a fandom (I will be playing an OC if its fandom), or more set in real life. Of course there will be hint of fantasy seeing as how m-preg can’t happen in real life.

Dear-shifter. This will call for a bit of fantasy and could take many different turns. A deer shifter, someone that can shift between a human and a deer. This can be a master/slave rp, it can be a friends rp, it could really be anything. The ones that I leaning toward are a master/slave rp or one that takes place in the forest. Um, a man moves into the woods in a magical world (of course, shifters). There he happens upon a few shifters. The one that catches his attention most is the deer shifter. The man becomes obsessed with the deer takes time to get to know the other and for the other to trust him. It would be more of a feral type deer, not living in the human society but out in the forest.

That’s about all of them for now. :3 Of course there will be more later and don’t feel shy to drop my a message with your craving. It might be something that I would enjoy. Now please before you message me, take a look at my ons and offs. I’m sure we’ll fit with most of them.

~Kira